Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #17 [06.03.16 to 06.09.16]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In between Trinity road ad Wilson street, there are also parking lots, and moreover, the Ancaster fairgrounds that provides several places to pull over as well as entrances to the large property that In my observations aren't always gated off. Whether it be to turn around, or for DM (hypothetically) to say lets pull over and look at something to do with the truck before its pitch dark. (Although it would have been getting pitch dark fast,so not sure about that part obviously)
anyhow, my point is, IMO plenty of areas to comfortably pull into, or turn around in before the first main intersection up the road at Wilson and Trinity. Obviousy supersucker had a video camera, but not sure how many if any more.

I remember hearing/reading about 4 security cameras on their property. I've looked so much stuff up that I don't recall where I seen it now.

The gist of that text was, paraphrased, "I did some research, it's called thermal treatment, and you can recover energy." It sounded then, and still sounds now, like he was asked to help look into an incinerator when burning garbage from DM's properties was still the rationale, perhaps even to DM.

Perhaps even to DM? What garbage was he producing at the farm? Why do you test a 'garbage' incinerator on a deer (if it was actually a deer).

Because it was supposed to be a travelling pet cremation service, remember? :rolleyes:

DM also said in a letter to CN that he was just cleaning up MS's mess. Was DM known to lie to his minions?

Absolutely! I don't think that guy could tell the truth if it smacked him up side the head!

I wonder who helped him test it on the deer? Couldn't be SS according to the text, and I don't see him doing this by himself. MOO

I say MS helped with that "deer". MOO
But I also wonder what SS'S trial burn was? I don't recall that ever being asked. That would have been a great question or was it omitted for a reason? Just like the Eliminator rep was sushed when he said "the incinerator looked like it was used before TB" (paraphrasing)

I truly hope and pray that the jury is able to come to a unanimous decision and this does not end in a mistrial which would cause even more heartbreak
for Tim's family. I can't even imagine this.

I think they will be able to come to a unanimous decision because this judge is excellent, in my opinion, in his clear instructions to the jury and I believe he will continue to be so
in the charging of the jury.

I also thank all of the wonderful people on this thread who have posted all of the trial information as it came in.

You are truly kind and generous with your time and I know you have been greatly appreciated for doing this!

It doesn't matter how the deer died, could have been by road kill, not a gun. The point is, the incinerator was being put to test.

What do I actually believe? I believe that MS did things for DM just like everyone else did, without being given the real reason.
And I also believe it's entirely possible MS did not know of DM's full plan regarding the incinerator.
And I believe DM lied to everyone around him about this incinerator.
The crown said lots of things, they also said TB was shot in the field. I'm not sure if I believe that either. MOO

While I also believe it's possible, I no longer believe it's probable. I think he knew exactly what that machine was for, but at the same time, I'm not entirely convinced the Crown has proven it.

In between Trinity road ad Wilson street, there are also parking lots, and moreover, the Ancaster fairgrounds that provides several places to pull over as well as entrances to the large property that In my observations aren't always gated off. Whether it be to turn around, or for DM (hypothetically) to say lets pull over and look at something to do with the truck before its pitch dark. (Although it would have been getting pitch dark fast,so not sure about that part obviously)
anyhow, my point is, IMO plenty of areas to comfortably pull into, or turn around in before the first main intersection up the road at Wilson and Trinity. Obviousy supersucker had a video camera, but not sure how many if any more.
Not without attracting bosmas attention. Why a minute or two in the drive would be already need to be stopping for no reason. He could stop anywhere, but not without alerting bosma

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

One last post before judges charge.

Most everyone feels DM is guilty of first degree. Throw out every piece of evidence about MS besides what he admitted to.

Do you really think he planned to murder someone and bring along someone who had no idea it was going to happen? Is that at all a reasonable thought?

I don't care how loyal you think people are to you. You don't just bring along a guy to a murder. It's an absurd conclusion.

molly hayes @mollyhayes
Back in the courtroom. Once the charge begins, the doors will be locked. No in and out (though overflow room upstairs will be open). #Bosma

It doesn't prove he knew the use was for nefarious reasons. He's quoting the specs of an incinerator.
SS built and ordered one, and completed the test burn saying how awesome the afterburner is in the thing.
Does that mean he knew too??

SS may have known or at least suspected. He knew there was no garbage burning going on and knew that DM didn't need one for a theft ring or maintenance business. SS was in the inner circle.

MS was involved in mission planning. Chopping garbage?? He knew.

O/T: Mr. Hockey, Gordie Howe has passed away. :crying:

One thing that is disappointing about the law is the difficulty in handling the TRUTH. It needs proof. I love my brother, prove it. You can't.

Perhaps even to DM? What garbage was he producing at the farm? Why do you test a 'garbage' incinerator on a deer (if it was actually a deer).

My post has nothing to do with a deer. Prior to latter June 2012 both SS and MS testified that the discussion about the incinerator related to burning garbage from DM's properties. This is credible on its face as dump disposal is expensive. IMO the evidence suggests that once thoughts turned to commercial models DM's ideas eventually evolved. When they became nefarious I can't say.

My post has nothing to do with a deer. Prior to latter June 2012 both SS and MS testified that the discussion about the incinerator related to burning garbage from DM's properties. This is credible on its face as dump disposal is expensive. IMO the evidence suggests that once thoughts turned to commercial models DM's ideas eventually evolved. When they became nefarious I can't say.

You can dump a pretty massive amount of garbage for $22k (or whatever the total cost of the eliminator + trailer was). I don't think it's typical for construction companies to incinerate their garbage? There must be environmental regulations that restrict it.

Closing in 5 minutes

The jury is now being called in.
by Adam Carter 9:44 AM

You can dump a pretty massive amount of garbage for $22k (or whatever the total cost of the eliminator + trailer was). I don't think it's typical for construction companies to incinerate their garbage? There must be environmental regulations that restrict it.

As I said, once the thoughts turned to commercial models the ideas and rationalizations changed. DM wasn't a construction company, he was a cheap guy who wanted SS to build him a homemade incinerator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Somberlicous