Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #17 [06.03.16 to 06.09.16]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smich could have moved to the middle easily and shot towards the passenger side. Millard would have to shoot while driving or while at an intersection where there might be witnesses. From Trinity road the first stop or intersection is Wilson street so if he suddenly stops for no reason before then bosma will take notice. Any one of those scenarios is pretty risky... Much less risky than having the guy in the back do it. Just doesn't appear a logical choice for the driver to be the shooter when better options are available. Not like smich doesn't know his way around a gun

I think they took the hyway heading east then back west on Wilson and back to Book.
The murder might have happened on this loop.
That would coincide with the vids at SS. moo.

Except MS didn't order or buy the BBQ. Nor did he do the test burn. The dear mechanic was more then happy to oblige

Smich advised which one to buy. Remember the chopping wood quote.

Who knows what Burns they did in the 10 months up until TB's death?

Maybe that was MS'S target practice....if there actually was a deer.

Deer hunters, would a Walther 380 kill a deer? Don't imagine they'd get too close to a wild deer to shoot it at close range.

A .380 ACP could kill a deer, but as you indicated, not much range with a handgun/shell. It would be hard for these two idiots.to get close enough. I can't picture either MS or DM having the patience for, or knowing how to hunt deer.

Smich advised which one to buy. Remember the chopping wood quote.

Who knows what Burns they did in the 10 months up until TB's death?
I don't think it was proven MS advised which one to buy. It said he was looking at a mobile unit and chopping wood be necessary.

I don't think it was proven MS advised which one to buy. It said he was looking at a mobile unit and chopping wood be necessary.

There was also more to that conversation that is being omitted. Cant find it on the time line either. More of the research regarding recycling, heat production???? Not as ominous as "wood chopping" IMO

There was also more to that conversation that is being omitted. Cant find it on the time line either. More of the research regarding recycling, heat production???? Not as ominous as "wood chopping" IMO
Yes I recall there being more to the message then what I'm able to find at the moment. Thermal heat etc.

Yes I recall there being more to the message then what I'm able to find at the moment. Thermal heat etc.

The gist of that text was, paraphrased, "I did some research, it's called thermal treatment, and you can recover energy." It sounded then, and still sounds now, like he was asked to help look into an incinerator when burning garbage from DM's properties was still the rationale, perhaps even to DM.

I
So is it your opinion that it would be possible that the sound of the gun shot could have gone unnoticed? Forgive me if you have answered this before, I did read a post about this and perhaps it was you.

No Marymcd, I did not answer that before.
Sound is an odd thing. Sometimes you might not hear a loud sound that is near and other times you can hear people that are talking in a boat that is on the far side of a lake, if the evening air is just right.
I have occasionally heard a pop pop and when I ask others in the room they say what noise.

In my opinion a gunshot might well go unnoticed.

<rsbm>

With the exception of considering the fake text, my assessments of DM were NOT based on MS's version but are independent of MS's testimony.

FWIW, I can't find it anywhere in the trial tweets that Bullman testified that the vehicles were deep in the field, only that he saw the 2 vehicles leaving his father's driveway. It was in the Crown's closing argument where TL said Bullman said they were "deeper in the field"

From AC's trial tweets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...U/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true#

Line 249
Bullman says on May 6 he saw two vehicles pull out of his father's driveway going down towards Brantford.

Line 7340 of AC's tweets
Dungey also talking about Bullman testifying that he didn't see any vehicle marks deep in the field

Line 7767 of AC's tweets
Rick Bullman also said the truck and the SUV were deeper in the field than Smich said. Leitch says they should believe Bullman

I also went over Bullmans testimony and noticed that he only said he saw two cars pull out of the driveway.

He also stated that though he called LE the very next day and they did come and conduct an extensive search with dogs there was no mention of the "lighter" till much deeper in the trial. He was also not asked for a statement until June 20th.

I also noticed that there was no mention of testing or prints being found on the "lighter" deep within the field where they supposedly murdered Tim Bosma nor track marks though it was also mentioned the field was quite damp.

One other thing I noticed was the lack of questioning or testimony regarding the dog Bullman was walking. The type of dog, barking habits etc etc as I would certainly be interested to know what his reaction to the shooting of TB "deep" within the field was?

Deer hunters, would a Walther 380 kill a deer? Don't imagine they'd get too close to a wild deer to shoot it at close range.

I doubt if it would.
It would have to be an extremely well placed shot at fairly close range or else the deer would run off and bleed to death later.

I believe the text about MS's target practiced also mentioned that DM had "Five fingered" him some practice ammo. Are there stores in Canada where there are displays of ammunition for Walther 380's just sitting out where someone could steal them??? I don't think so. If DM "five fingered" some ammo it was probably from Walmart or Home Depot and what they sell is for hunting rifles, which there happened to be a picture of one in presented exhibits of Millards home. We cant pick and choose only select parts of testimony and evidence and consider it part of the totality of evidence.

I believe the text about MS's target practiced also mentioned that DM had "Five fingered" him some practice ammo. Are there stores in Canada where there are displays of ammunition for Walther 380's just sitting out where someone could steal them??? I don't think so. If DM "five fingered" some ammo it was probably from Walmart or Home Depot and what they sell is for hunting rifles, which there happened to be a picture of one in presented exhibits of Millards home. We cant pick and choose only select parts of testimony and evidence and consider it part of the totality of evidence.

Gosh, I already said goodnight and I am still here. [emoji848]

IIRC, Millard five-fingered the bullets for Smitch when he was in Las Vegas, and texted MS about it and sent the pic of the bullets from Vegas.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also went over Bullmans testimony and noticed that he only said he saw two cars pull out of the driveway.

He also stated that though he called LE the very next day and they did come and conduct an extensive search with dogs there was no mention of the "lighter" till much deeper in the trial. He was also not asked for a statement until June 20th.

I also noticed that there was no mention of testing or prints being found on the "lighter" deep within the field where they supposedly murdered Tim Bosma nor track marks though it was also mentioned the field was quite damp.

One other thing I noticed was the lack of questioning or testimony regarding the dog Bullman was walking. The type of dog, barking habits etc etc as I would certainly be interested to know what his reaction to the shooting of TB "deep" within the field was?

Reaction to the shooting and perhaps reaction to wild barking of another dog (Pedo in the Yukon)?

Bonding talk among bro's?

Don't really know, but they texted it. It must have shown for MM to also make the comment that MS loved DM. Although you would never know that is what it was like three years ago by MS's story.

MOO

3rd "bro" is/was AM. I think, DM loved him too (CN letters). A strong bond between DM - MS, a strong bond between DM - AM, seemingly a less strong bond between MS - AM.

You do not have to choose to believe the testimony of liars or give them the benefit of the doubt. I am confused? I believe it is quite evident that MS had ties with organized crime since he was in highschool. The gun dealer certainly must have ties to organized crime. MS must have got a raise for introducing DM to his bosses given his wealth, the airport hangar, helicopter, money and influence to his organized crime bosses. I do not understand why this was not focused on further. If it had been, the first degree murder would not even be up for discussion as they committed murder in the carrying out of their car thieving duties assigned to them via the organized crime network who own them. In my opinion this angle could have been pursued further by LE but has not as yet.

I remember MS saying DM was one of!!! his wealthy friends. At that point I had wanted to hear more about his other wealthy acquaintances .... Another lie of MS to impress/annoy his beloved DM?

Why did Millard offer SS a house on his farm? Why did Millard offer Javier a construction business? Why did Millard offer any of these people anything he did? Did he ever follow through?

Was SS looking for a new job? Was JV? Both worked for Millard and He found it better to pay with necessities over cash. Same deal with Smich. They stole items Millard could use and Millard would pay for his necessities.

This show that for all three men that there was a business agreement or "partnership" in effect. Whether Millard followed through on his promises or not, a deal was certainly made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember MS saying DM was one of!!! his wealthy friends. At that point I had wanted to hear more about his other wealthy acquaintances .... Another lie of MS to impress/annoy his beloved DM?

All relative when you are broke like MS. I'm sure he felt Isho was wealthy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gist of that text was, paraphrased, "I did some research, it's called thermal treatment, and you can recover energy." It sounded then, and still sounds now, like he was asked to help look into an incinerator when burning garbage from DM's properties was still the rationale, perhaps even to DM.

Thank you for finding this JuneBug, I believe it says so much and about what MS and SS truly believe and were led to believe about the incinerator. How can you base a case on MS on his involvement in the purchasing and usage of the "barbecue" and leave out this particular text. This is not MS designing his case around the evidence, this IS evidence clearly showing what he was thinking at the time of the purchase in June of 2012. His actual testimony backs up this piece of evidence that he thought DM wanted the incinerator for garbage.
I also want to point out that MS DID have a shoulder injury, I believe a dislocated shoulder which he also clearly texts about the pain PRIOR to the incinerator usage and once again testified to. Again, not designing his testimony to fit the evidence but confirming the reason why he did not assist DM.
One further point about MS's cell phone. Again, clearly it has been entered into evidence through text message that he was having a problem with his phones. Many texts asking to link to Ipad as his phone was "f....d", why is his actual testimony, which is evidence ignored for the more popular version that he intentionally turned off his phone and then again used and lost his SIM card to avoid producing evidence???? When he was arrested he had on him one phone which held a SIM card. We are led to believe that he hid or destroyed the other. Could it be too difficult to believe that this piece of evidence the size of a nickel and thickness of a dime could have been lost or overlooked in the midst of the takedowns and searches?
We are constantly reminded to base our opinions on the "totality" of the evidence but are ignoring key parts which are important as they ARE documented evidence and not merely just theory

I have yet to see ammo out in the open here in Ontario. My dad use to hunt when I was little and I'd buy him a box of shells every Christmas. That was 30+ years ago and ammo was locked up then.

As for the riffle seen in a picture, it wasn't really clear of it was a real riffle or a replica. A few collectors here mention they hadn't ever seen a squared off forestock before and that it looked fake. Besides the fact...It was NOT entered into evidence for the supposed riffle. So one can't assume they used a riffle but we can for sure say, DM had a Walther. 380.

As for not picking and choosing....I'm assuming this was at me. Sorry, but I'm NOT picking and choosing, I'm only following the actual evidence in front of me. The riffle (or replica) was NOT evidence in this case. If it is in fact a real riffle, maybe we'll hear about it in the WM trial. We have not heard of any other firearms that DM or MS possessed. I'm sure we would have heard if they had more, so for now, I'll speculate they shot a deer with a Walther. 380 because the .380 is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18