Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is driving the Yukon that follows the Ram up Trinity Road? I always thought it was CN until LE ruled her out. I don't think it was MS either. Why would he even bother walking up to the house? That makes no sense. Does LE know who was driving the Yukon? I suspect it was SS. And that SS cut a deal. JMO.

What would be powering the lights inside the trailer? Would they have their own power source or would they only work when the trailer was hooked up to the towing vehicle, like the brake lights?

It depends. Some trailers have batteries of their own and can run lights (camper trailers are like this) and others don't. I don't know whether this one has a battery or not.

I played the video in the dark and tilted my laptop. At 2:11-2:13 thought I saw shadowy figures. I snipped them and used photo tool to enhance them. Do you see what might be figures? Not that it really matters. Just for interest sake.

dmmspaint (3).png

same in colour dmmspaint (2).png

The only thing is, DM wasn't making any attempt to look or act the part - what kind of gangster wears a satchel and plaid shirt? And MS living at home with his Mom, dutifully walking the dog.

I wonder if it was some sort of private fantasy between them. Folie a deux, as someone said.

Well what about Russel Williams wearing girls underwear and flying planes? Not looking or acting the part of a sociopath on the outside. But I think the music video MS did shows a sinister point of view.

I have a few questions for truck experts.

1) How long does it take to remove a cap off the back of a pickup? and can it be done with two people or would they require help?

2) Is it customary for 5th wheel users to leave the hitch in the bed while a cap is on?

3) If the 5th wheel hitch has to be added after the cap has been removed, how long does that typically take?

thanks in advance

1) not long. 2 people can handle it.

2) no since a 5th wheel can't be towed wth the cap in place, most wouldn't have a cap. Many do have tonneau covers though which can be quickly folded or rolled out of the way.

3) 5th wheel hitch can be in place while the cap is on. It doesn't take long to install a hitch, but they are really heavy. My brother in law leaves his in all summer and only removes it when camping season is done.

Wow! Where did the week go? Time sure flies when you're having fun. Hope everyone enjoyed the March break, especially the jurors and the Bosmas. I'm sure this week was a welcomed and much needed break for all of them. Although I wouldn't be surprised if many of the jurors did a lot of reflecting in their own minds, on the wealth of evidence the Crown has presented thus far in this case.

I just watched the video and it is very difficult to make out anything other than the two vehicles coming and then leaving, heading back from the direction they came from. And of course the odd vehicle which passed by on the other road. Perhaps the flashes of light were from a gun being fired and the two boom sounds correspond? Maybe there was a forensic expert who was able to determine/decipher what happened and will take the stand eventually. MOO.

I don't think the jurors will have much doubt rationalizing what happened and make the right decision, murder in the first degree. So far, the timelines align, the vehicles are all matching up to locations, routes and time frames, witnesses testimonies are matching evidence, and videos have been beneficial in tracking the accused on days/nights in question. Although the Crown's expert witnesses cannot say for certain, these are the vehicles owned by DM and TB, that's understandable when you cannot identify the driver, licence plate or VIN, but IMO it doesn't raise reasonable doubt whatsoever. It would be far too coincidental for there to be other vehicles coming and going, leading and tailing in all those areas, at those times, with or without rims, the matching of colours, running lights, chrome side boards, etc.

Once DM's housemate gives his testimony regarding DM telling him the day before, he and MS were planning on stealing a truck, that will show premeditation on at least DM's part. Then we have one of the two accused toting a loaded weapon. IMO that shows intent of threat and/or to murder. If the gun was only meant as a scare tactic to scare TB out of his truck, why was the gun loaded? Regardless of whether it was meant to just threaten TB or murder was the intention, it's a culpable homicide according to Canadian law. Then we have the obvious fact, TB's blood was found throughout the interior of his own truck, that proves murder. Premeditation only takes mere seconds. So as soon as that gun was drawn, there was intention of using it to threaten or murder, doesn't matter. MOO.

Murder in Canada is defined as a culpable homicide with specific intentions. It is defined by the Criminal Code, a statute passed by the Parliament of Canada and which applies uniformly across Canada.

Types of culpable homicide
Murder is a sub-category of culpable homicide is defined as causing the death of a human being,

By means of an unlawful act;
By criminal negligence;
By causing that human being, by threats or fear of violence or by deception, to do anything that causes his death; or
By wilfully frightening that human being, in the case of a child or sick person.

First degree - while committing intimidation.
AND/OR while committing or attempting to commit forcible confinement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_(Canadian_law)

Are you suggesting that there is something wrong with people who clean toilets for a living? At least it's honest work and there are a lot of decent people doing it. Unlike the rich alleged murderer in this case who has not worked a day in his life and thought that the preliminary hearing for the murder of his father, of which he has also been accused, was a good time to request better reading material and take out lunches for himself while he was inconvenienced at a different jail.

No. I'm just emphasizing a certain monetary divide between DM and MS. I have no idea how you morphed this into me finding something wrong with people who clean toilets.

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgu...ved=0ahUKEwiKqZebpcrLAhVCIpoKHRn5DqYQrQMIITAB

The cemetery has three new co-owners, all under the age of 30 — Kyle Crawford, his brother Brett and cousin Chris Dalton. They already operate Pets Above, a pet crematorium company based in Guelph, Ont.

The trio made the purchase late January 2016. "It was an opportunity to provide a service we didn't already offer," Crawford said.

Pets Above previously only provided cremation services through veterinary hospitals. "There was a demand from vet hospitals to expand our business to include burial options," Crawford said.

I played the video in the dark and tilted my laptop. At 2:11-2:13 thought I saw shadowy figures. I snipped them and used photo tool to enhance them. Do you see what might be figures? Not that it really matters. Just for interest sake.

attachment.php

same in colour
attachment.php

I see what appears to be 2 upright columns of pixels just right of center....and the figure on the left of those 2 appears to be slightly shorter.

So if a vertical column might just be the image of a person.....what of the thinner vertical column that appears to be off further to the right and closer to the larger white light spot....it appears thinner and fuzzier but that could be because of the nearby white light source !!!! Interesting...thanks.

Who is driving the Yukon that follows the Ram up Trinity Road? I always thought it was CN until LE ruled her out. I don't think it was MS either. Why would he even bother walking up to the house? That makes no sense. Does LE know who was driving the Yukon? I suspect it was SS. And that SS cut a deal. JMO.

At one point LE said that the girlfriend CN had been eliminated as the possible third driver...and while that was definitive about her I have only heard the comment that LE was reconsidering their initial thoughts about the possible third driver.

I have always thought that there was another driver and that it was likely a male.....I have difficulty imagining one person trying to control his captive at gunpoint and driving the truck at the same time.
I know DM is multi-talented, but on his own---TB could have grabbed for the weapon or the steering wheel...anything that would have thwarted the abduction. But with DM & MS it would have been more threatening and rendered it a more effective confinement.
DM is known to work the principal of "hide it in plain sight"..... and so a partial truth that they had been dropped off by a friend would not be out of the question.

At first I was thrown off when I saw the hangar video of only 2 men entering....but recently it has come to mind that a third party could easily have avoided that camera by just staying with the parked vehicles ..keeping watch so to speak.
And then there was the mysterious departure of the Yukon where it drove off and did not return for about 30 minutes--just long enough to run someone home or to collect his vehicle ???
I don't think that the possible third driver has been totally eliminated at least for some of us......Let's see what comes out of the next few weeks.

Well what about Russel Williams wearing girls underwear and flying planes? Not looking or acting the part of a sociopath on the outside. But I think the music video MS did shows a sinister point of view.

Now that is an image I won't soon be forgetting....there are so many places I could go with that and they are all putting a naughty grin on my face ;)

Yes, I see what you mean-- they're oddballs. MS is sort of in the twilight zone between wankster and gangster. And Dellen just a nice guy you'd feel comfortable talking to in a hardware store cashier line up. No obvious outwardly signs of criminality.

Well, for that matter, neither does MWJ. He looks like a baby faced wannabe fresh out of diapers, no matter how many tattoos he applies.

Any theories on why they towed the incinerator to a very public Hangar (albeit late at night, but still it's an airport!, with surrounding businesses, security cameras, etc.) instead of doing their dirty deed at the "out in the boonies" farm? If they had placed the incinerator just outside the rear barn doors, who would have seen them? They would have been out of sight. And from what I understand, the incinerator doesn't blow smoke like a chimney does (and even still, it was late at night, so who would see it anyway?).

What were they avoiding at the farm? Did a previous nosy neighbour spook DM? Perhaps from a previous incineration (LB?).

I am convinced they are both guilty of murder 1. No doubts based on evidence. But a lot of their decisions leave me thinking, WTF? Perhaps it's just panic decision-making? But then you see so many signs of pre-meditation and planning.

Any theories on why they towed the incinerator to a very public Hangar (albeit late at night, but still it's an airport!, with surrounding businesses, security cameras, etc.) instead of doing their dirty deed at the "out in the boonies" farm? If they had placed the incinerator just outside the rear barn doors, who would have seen them? They would have been out of sight. And from what I understand, the incinerator doesn't blow smoke like a chimney does (and even still, it was late at night, so who would see it anyway?).

What were they avoiding at the farm? Did a previous nosy neighbour spook DM? Perhaps from a previous incineration (LB?).

I am convinced they are both guilty of murder 1. No doubts based on evidence. But a lot of their decisions leave me thinking, WTF? Perhaps it's just panic decision-making? But then you see so many signs of pre-meditation and planning.

The incinerator needs electricity and they needed to plug it in.

The fans on the incinerator 'need' power, which I doubt was available at the farm.

Granted. However, wouldn't a gas-powered generator solve that problem (and I'd say most farms have one or more of these lying around)? The incinerator runs on propane, so the fans would require just a small amount of juice, easily provided by a generator. Towing the incinerator to the Hangar just to "plug it in"....wow. Stupid is as stupid does.

Reasons already stated, plus I think the hangar allowed them to start working on 'chopping' the truck while the incinerator was running (sorry). I also personally think there was a psychological component; DM ruled his little kingdom from the hangar, not the farm.

And the incinerator does produce some glow at night, as we saw in the surveillance videos.

Don't forget the exterior hangar security camera had been turned to face the wall BEFORE the events of May 6.

No. I'm just emphasizing a certain monetary divide between DM and MS. I have no idea how you morphed this into me finding something wrong with people who clean toilets.

The original poster suggested that DM wearing plaid shirts and carrying a satchel didn't exactly make him appear to be a gang member. I have no idea how you morphed that into "at least he wasn't cleaning toilets in a hangar to make money. Far from it", which appeared to be a jab a MS and anyone else lowly enough to have to do this to make money. Unlike the rich guy who didn't have to do a darn thing and felt entitled enough to have other people do everything for him, along with expecting special treatment while he sits in jail.

MOO

At one point LE said that the girlfriend CN had been eliminated as the possible third driver...and while that was definitive about her I have only heard the comment that LE was reconsidering their initial thoughts about the possible third driver.

I have always thought that there was another driver and that it was likely a male.....I have difficulty imagining one person trying to control his captive at gunpoint and driving the truck at the same time.
I know DM is multi-talented, but on his own---TB could have grabbed for the weapon or the steering wheel...anything that would have thwarted the abduction. But with DM & MS it would have been more threatening and rendered it a more effective confinement.
DM is known to work the principal of "hide it in plain sight"..... and so a partial truth that they had been dropped off by a friend would not be out of the question.

At first I was thrown off when I saw the hangar video of only 2 men entering....but recently it has come to mind that a third party could easily have avoided that camera by just staying with the parked vehicles ..keeping watch so to speak.
And then there was the mysterious departure of the Yukon where it drove off and did not return for about 30 minutes--just long enough to run someone home or to collect his vehicle ???
I don't think that the possible third driver has been totally eliminated at least for some of us......Let's see what comes out of the next few weeks.

But that's saying even though there is no evidence of a third driver at all - and we have been through 3/4 of the Crown's evidence so far, including most of the expert witnesses - you believe something different than what the evidence has shown. Doesn't it make more sense to stick to the facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member