Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apropos Satin white spray paint:

What, if DM planned to spray some creative company logo on the lateral walls of the black truck like ie "Dell's United Mission Tours" with an extra design of maples, trailers, trucks, excavators? :D

On this particular issue I don't think the reporters' tweets communicate the actual testimony accurately. MH was trying to clarify that it was not a regular Shoppers Drug Mart store. He couldn't remember what those stores were called and he said "it was a Shoppers Medicentre or something". He just knew that it was a Shoppers, but it was not the regular pharmacy type store.

I was pretty sure he meant Home Health Care and when I got home from the trial I looked up all the Shoppers locations in Oakville. I wasn't surprised to find out that there is in fact a Home Health Care store in Oakville, and behind this store is an outdoor stairwell leading down to a door just like MH described.

He also stated that he remembered the location because he chose it. Whether he was being truthful or not is another matter.

Thanks for the quotes, in regards to the toolbox drop-off, I'm not very fast with going back through the threads & finding the supporting MSM information. I've gone back through the MSM trial tweets about BD's testimony & found this -

molly hayes ?@mollyhayes 54s54 seconds ago
He said Arthur had moved it from somewhere on Kerr St to his mom's house. He said Arthur had told his mom so he was worried.

So BD testified Arthur picked up the toolbox from a location on Kerr St.

And these tweets from MH's testimony -

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
They went behind a strip mall, found a stairwell (one that led down to an electrical room) and left the bag/toolbox at the bottom

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario

Hagerman says he and Michalski each took an item - toolbox and backpack - and took them down the stairwell.

Two of Dellen Millard’s friends panicked and ditched key evidence in the Tim Bosma case in a maintenance stairwell after hearing their friend was arrested for Bosma’s killing, court heard Thursday.
by Adam Carter 1:45 PM

He says each of them took an item down the stairs and left them in the stairwell.

by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

There is only one Shoppers Drug Mart on Kerr St, at the intersection of Speers Rd in Oakville. There is a Shoppers Home Health Care on Speers Rd aprx 1km from Kerr St.

Using google streetview, you can look behind the Shoppers Drug Mart plaza on Kerr at Speers, there are lots of doors, perhaps one of them leads to a stairwell that goes down to a utility/electrical room, I don't know if the plaza has a lower level from street level. The Shoppers Home Health Care on Speers near Kerr, definitely has a stairwell that leads downwards. Which means it could have been either of these locations, without knowing if there are stairs leading down under the plaza on Kerr, there's no way to know for sure, which of these two locations was the drop off/pick up.

I apologize for not posting MSM tweets or links supporting my post yesterday evening, about the stairwell. I'm fairly new at posting on this forum, & was unaware what I'd posted would be considered rumour, but now I understand that without supporting MSM, it is rumour.

Perhaps AM's testimony will clear up the mystery of where the toolbox was dropped off.

AP mentioned some LE will be on the stand to tie up loose ends. From the SoundCloud interview.

For what it's worth I checked out the white propane tank on the incinerator and it does not appear to be repainted or touched up.

Black smudges on the decal could be fingerprint powder.

Plus the tank is gloss white , not satin white.

Attachments

• millard incinerator propane tank.JPG
    millard incinerator propane tank.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 25
I don't. Selfishly, of course it would be fascinating and "entertaining". But I would never wish the sensationalism and distortion that television coverage can create in high profile cases on our justice system. Live coverage via mediums like Twitter is an imperfect but good compromise for society I think.

While I agree in part, what's really missing from "trial by twitter" is body language, facial expression and tone of voice. While reading the words of those in court (judge, attorneys & witnesses) is good, people communicate through those areas as well and we're missing a lot by not being able to see it.

I have done a considerable amount of spray painting of my old vehicles. One thing about canned spray paint is, it is very thin and would not cover black very well without first covering with a base primer.

However, if you give a black truck a quick go over with white, it will be a grayish colour using automotive white spray can paint.

MOO

Exactly....uneven coverage...over-spray....drips and runs ...no end of troubles with spray paint especially trying to get even coverage over large areas. I cannot help but think that a 'spray can' paint job would attract more attention than not when people saw it---and white over black....seriously.
I couldn't paint a 3 pc bistro set with less than 2 cans and it wasn't real pretty when I was done.
Furthermore....what would have been the rush to paint??? The truck was well concealed in the damned trailer for the interim and in it's undrivable condition it wasn't going anywhere soon......Now don't get me going on that "driving while sitting on a pail" theory---honestly, when was the last time you saw anyone actually doing that. Just think about it for a moment, you are sitting there real cozy on your pail and every time you step on the gas, you have to hang on to the steering wheel to keep from rocking back on your pail---lots of fun. And when you step on the brakes to stop then you are azz over tea kettle you and your pail.
The last time I saw someone drive sitting on a pail I think it was in some dumb movie decades ago...are the Beverly Hills Hillbillies stil in syndicate on tv somewhere????

I am just saying. .......:cowcouch::cowcouch:.....IMHO .....Now that's better than a pail.....LOL

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13m13 minutes ago

Susan Clairmont Retweeted XXXX

About a dozen.

Susan Clairmont added,
XXXX@XXXX
@susanclairmont Do you know how many more witnesses the crown has?

Thanks Swede, I mean is there any video of any of these guys dropping off said items or picking them up? A medical center would have cameras. Them not remembering the place is pretty convenient IMO. I'm just curious about this. I know testimony is supposed to be considered evidence but I have doubts about a lot of the testimony. MOO

I owned a pharmacy.....regular one....not Home Health Care....but same company and same idea.....you would be surprised by the lack of video surveillance.....especially outside the building....

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 13m13 minutes ago

Susan Clairmont Retweeted XXXX

About a dozen.

Susan Clairmont added,
XXXX@XXXX
@susanclairmont Do you know how many more witnesses the crown has?

this makes more sense.....AP IMO has been giving out a lot of her personal opinions as fact......

this makes more sense.....AP IMO has been giving out a lot of her personal opinions as fact......

I have to agree. A few weeks ago it was stated there were to be something like 30 more witnesses... (then came the 10 day March Break, and other legal argument days).. and then suddenly it was whittled down to 12 more witnesses.. and then after only about 3 witnesses, it was whittled down again to .. 3 or 4. Somewhere along the line we are losing a pile of witnesses if we go by AP's info.

Is anyone attending today to hear AM's testimony for themselves?

Back at the courthouse for the Tim Bosma trial today. Follow along for updates.
by Adam Carter 9:18 AM

Today Adam doesn't say 10am, foreshadowing legal arguments in time for AM to take the stand?

Back at the courthouse for the Tim Bosma trial today. Follow along for updates.
by Adam Carter 9:18 AM

Today Adam doesn't say 10am, foreshadowing legal arguments in time for AM to take the stand?

From AC's live blog:

Follow CBC reporter Adam Carter's live coverage starting at 10 a.m. below

Picking a random secluded spot, they went to the rear of a pharmacy in an Oakville strip mall and left the box and bag at the bottom of a set of service stairs. Hagerman assumed Michalski told Smich where they dumped it.

Brendan Daly, who considered Smich his best friend, told court Smich told him he had another friend collect the tool box, a man named Arthur.

Even for the brief moment Arthur had the tool box, it caused him grief — for some reason he felt compelled to tell his mother about it and she was furious. She even started yelling at Smich in Russian.

Also with this article, a photo of the toolbox and a young lady, a photo of DM I have not seen before and AM. MOO.
http://www.lfpress.com/2016/04/08/did-party-tool-box-hold-gun-that-killed-tim-bosma

Pretty sure that lady is one of the guys wearing a wig. Just saying.

Apparently AM will be on the stand today. I don't expect he will co-operate at all. I expect him to lie through is teeth to protect DM. It's sad and pathetic to think his group's "code" comes before the life of Tim Bosma. They are just a bunch of hooligans, nothing more.

Apparently AM will be on the stand today. I don't expect he will co-operate at all. I expect him to lie through is teeth to DM. It's sad and pathetic to think his group's "code" comes before the life of Tim Bosma. They are just a bunch of hooligans, nothing more.

After reading in the weekend discussion that AM contacted the police on his own after DM's arrest, I have a feeling we may be surprised how truthful AM will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo