Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of the jury this morning. It's such a huge commitment they make to serve while their own lives are disrupted for an extended period of time. This is a long trial. Not to mention how much difficult evidence they have to consider and discuss before arriving at a verdict for two accused. It must be a daunting task! They have my gratitude and respect.:rose:

All MOO.

One thing that has reoccurred over and over is the reluctance to let go of material things. Why didn't they just destroy the truck when they knew AJ called CS, instead of parking it at his mom's?

It seems to me that DM was distributing evidence to friends and family where he thought it safe from LE. Why MS wanted to sell the gun instead of burying it at first is still a bit of a mystery. But MS isn't the brightest bulb in the room.

DM evidence distribution
Red truck hidden at SS friend's
DVR given to NG
Toolbox and Weed to MH and AM. They chose to give it to MS, but may have been instructions from DM after being arrested.
Bosma truck to his mom's

DM was the master planner. The Eliminator was a little harder to store with someone, hence the storing in a stand of trees.

He thought he would be free within a few days, I bet. Therefore he didn't want to destroy his "hard-earned" property.

Tim may have gone willingly with the accused, but only to test drive his truck....NOT to be killed. Big difference. Much like Tori Stafford went willingly with one of her killlers. MOO
<rsbm>

I think the fact that TB initially went willingly with the accused is why it doesn't constitute abduction. Remember Sgt. Kavanagh's words that Tim "entered that vehicle of his own free will, but he was not allowed to leave"

I'm thinking of the jury this morning. It's such a huge commitment they make to serve while their own lives are disrupted for an extended period of time. This is a long trial. Not to mention how much difficult evidence they have to consider and discuss before arriving at a verdict for two accused. It must be a daunting task! They have my gratitude and respect.:rose:

All MOO.

Not to forget the constant change between in and out of the courtroom. I would be very :confused: by that.

Funny you mention that because I had the same thought. It does look like he's saying something to her but I think it's more his body language that gave me the impression he was saying something he didn't want DM to hear. I don't think anyone else mentioned it so I just let it go.

"Gone, gone, gone" perhaps is, what he is mumbeling? Maybe, in the same time he gave something to her. I couldn't distinguish: she to him or he to her.

I should look over ss testimony again for-myself - but maybe someone remembers easily... i wonder why SS texted DM the night of (around 8:00) after leaving AM car keys in car for him and leaving the hanger....He wondered and asked if DM was on his way there. seems strange to ask ...no? almost like he was expecting him to be at some point(not to see him, just for ?)

where to find this video again? i don't see it in billandrew's exhibits pages

[video=youtube;Gv7OWZQrbrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7OWZQrbrQ&list=PLhn5mdcBuBd4YSTd84K1qV0avhzWu6Wz7&index=33[/video]

Adam Carter &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 2 Std.vor 2 Stunden Hamilton, Ontario
Back at the #timbosma trial today for legal arguments. The jury is scheduled to be in for 1:30 pm today. #hamont #bosma #sc

I should look over ss testimony again for-myself - but maybe someone remembers easily... i wonder why SS texted DM the night of (around 8:00) after leaving AM car keys in car for him and leaving the hanger....He wondered and asked if DM was on his way there. seems strange to ask ...no? almost like he was expecting him to be at some point(not to see him, just for ?)

This may help https://goo.gl/KdUj0T

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 16 Std.Vor 16 Stunden
Susan Clairmont hat *advertiser censored* retweetet
Yes. Every day.Susan Clairmont added

*advertiser censored*
@susanclairmont Is there still that much interest in the #Bosma trial to have people turned away from main courtroom into the overflow?

Good observation and I agree, it's a curious question and it does seem to imply SS expected DM to be going to the hangar that evening of May 6th, IMO.

All MOO.

pretty sure it was AM and MH who had the toolbox and backpack.....MOO

Sorry you are right, Im getting lost with all this initial business lol.

But the other thing I found disturbing in MH's testimony is this. He says he didn't know what was in the toolbox or the backpack. He says Millard didn't tell him anything. He says he and AM did not discuss the contents of either item in their possession. So tell me this, what possible information did he have that led him to call CrimeStoppers and finger Smich?

Something is just not right. In my opinion both MH and AM had a pretty good idea what was in those items. For some reason simply disposing of them wasn't going to be of help to Millard. He needed these items to be in Smich's hands and then he needed a call to CrimeStoppers. MH & AM knew that Smich was possibly being watched so the left the items in the stairwell, later alerting Smich to there whereabouts. Once they knew he'd retrieved them, the call was made to CrimeStoppers. Unfortunately for them Smich had already disposed of the contents of the toolbox. I'm positive that Millard was doing his best to set Smich up, likely as a means to shift blame away from himself, but fortunately for Smich it opens the door to a "I was framed" defence.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 24 Min.Vor 24 Minuten Übersetzung anzeigen
Susan Clairmont hat *advertiser censored* retweetet
Like Thursday? No, the accused had no reaction.Susan Clairmont added

*advertiser censored*
@susanclairmont have you seen a change in expression or empathy from the accused during emotional testimonies like Friday?

Good observation and I agree, it's a curious question and it does seem to imply SS expected DM to be going to the hangar that evening of May 6th, IMO.

All MOO.

I thought it was said somewhere that DM had a bedroom setup at the hanger, and would sometimes stay there? Could be that it was normal DM activity to be there late? While MH said they used to play video games at the hanger at night, he did mention that they were starting to disperse from that meeting spot after WM died.

Just looking at an alternative reason for SS expecting DM at the hanger after 8:00, if in fact that is the case.

MOO

But the other thing I found disturbing in MH's testimony is this. He says he didn't know what was in the toolbox or the backpack. He says Millard didn't tell him anything. He says he and AM did not discuss the contents of either item in their possession. So tell me this, what possible information did he have that led him to call CrimeStoppers and finger Smich?

Something is just not right. In my opinion both MH and AM had a pretty good idea what was in those items. For some reason simply disposing of them wasn't going to be of help to Millard. He needed these items to be in Smich's hands and then he needed a call to CrimeStoppers. MH & AM knew that Smich was possibly being watched so the left the items in the stairwell, later alerting Smich to there whereabouts. Once they knew he'd retrieved them, the call was made to CrimeStoppers. Unfortunately for them Smich had already disposed of the contents of the toolbox. I'm positive that Millard was doing his best to set Smich up, likely as a means to shift blame away from himself, but fortunately for Smich it opens the door to a "I was framed" defence.

Good one. I agree.

I agree. DM could have buried the toolbox and knapsack easily, he had three Bobcats and an excavator to do it without cracking a sweat. So he is using his minions to get the evidence to MS, and get a phone call made to CrimeStoppers. JMO

[video=youtube;Gv7OWZQrbrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7OWZQrbrQ&list=PLhn5mdcBuBd4YSTd84K1qV0avhzWu6Wz7&index=33[/video]

Only 2 reasons for her to get into that passenger side (evidence photos of Yukon, no seat on that side!)
1) broken door
2) another person already sitting in drivers side seat.

Also noted, I don't think this is where Daly testified to "DM sped up, MS jumped, MM gave him weed and to scram, then MM,DM and MS left" I wonder when that happened because I don't see Daly here. Maybe another clip to come from later that night? But I don't recall DM,MS and MM cell pings after the morning pings.

Also note, MS actually has a black hoodie on...he has other colors :thinking: maybe borrowed from a larger buddy cuz that one appears bigger then his normal grey ones.

I did understand SS had closed a hangar door and had himself locked out by that. Then he needed some help from DM. - Did that happen at all? Maybe, I have hallucinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010