Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it. Why would AM know anything about the toolbox unless Millard had given him some sort of direction? How would he know MH had it? I don't think Millard would have been getting messages out from jail by that point so I assume it was a "If I get pinched, I need you to do me a favour..." type deal.

DM was not arrested for murderer on the 10th. Would he have been that restricted based on what he was arrested for?

"Saturday, May 11, 2013

• During a press conference Saturday afternoon, HPS informs the public that Dellen Millard, 27, of Etobicoke was arrested without incident on Cawthra road. He has been charged with forcible confinement and theft over $5,000 late Saturday morning."

So you don't think it was MS on the test drive with TB, despite his phone pinging in Ancaster when it received texts from his gf MM? You think DM had his phone and decided to shut it off later, but leave his own on? IMO MS was there.....

ETA - we also have video that he WAS with DM the next am when they picked up MM......

Actually I remain uncertain about a number of things. I didn't say I didn't think MS was not on the test drive, I said I'm not sure it was MS in the hangar video with DM. Many things IMO could have transpired between the evening hours of May 6th and the time MS saw MM the next morning. I stand on my opinion that I am not convinced that MS is in the hangar video.

I have doubts about some things and am simply expressing them here.

All MOO.

Actually I remain uncertain about a number of things. I didn't say I didn't think MS was not on the test drive, I said I'm not sure it was MS in the hangar video with DM. Many things IMO could have transpired between the evening hours of May 6th and the time MS saw MM the next morning. I stand on my opinion that I am not convinced that MS is in the hangar video.

All MOO.

I'm genuinely curious who you think it is, if not MS?

Ahh.. so anxious for AM to testify. I have a feeling they won't start on time today though.

All MOO.

SS has identified him....the person in the video has MS's body type and is wearing his typical clothing.....we have evidence that MS was with DM before and after the hangar......what evidence WOULD convince you? Seriously asking, not trying to be snooty....

https://twitter.com/Yokoatthespec/status/719926885845610496

Ah! What happened to the pic? I was so impressed that it showed up here...and now it's gone poof... I am such a rookie.

Here it is
And not hiding his face - certainly hope that is a sign that his testimony will be forthright!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Cf2xrSNVAAAayyq.jpg
    Cf2xrSNVAAAayyq.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 162
In court now, and the courtroom is at capacity. Court is to resume at 1:30 p.m. I'll let everyone know as soon as the jury is back in.
by Adam Carter 1:27 PM

I wish we had reporting on whether either DM or AM smile at each other today... hoping for scowls

I wish we had reporting on whether either DM or AM smile at each other today... hoping for scowls

SC would likely answer if someone who tweets asks her the question......tweeting is beyond my ability......

Here it is
And not hiding his face - certainly hope that is a sign that his testimony will be forthright!!
attachment.php

I would like to think AM will testify truthfully, but I've become quite cynical recently. While I once would have agreed that his appearance and willingness to be seen in the open is a good sign, it could also be a calculated move on his part, IMO. AM likely reads all the coverage and he'd be aware, IMO, how others were perceived by the press and the public when they seemed "shady"' or evasive with the cameras, IMO. Soon we'll have a chance to assess his testimony and see how credible a witness he is, IMO.

All MOO.

I suspect AM will be like MH: defensive of DM only up to the point where he would face charges himself. So there's a limit to his support for DM.

I think for the rest of the Crown's case, 50% of the time will be legal arguments. I don't expect much testimony each week anymore.

I'm genuinely curious who you think it is, if not MS?

I don't think there is a person her that doesn't believe Smich was involved, the problem is that there is no solid evidence to put him at the murder scene or even back at the hangar. There is no positive identification by witnesses, no fingerprints or DNA, only a phone being turned off and a video of a skinny guy's back. I just don't see overwhelming evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics