Boulder Grand Jury Voted To Indict-Boulder Dailey Camera

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wondering who's next start talking? FW, 'family and friends'? Which media will pick-up and run with this?....We need FOX/Greta on this one.:please:

You are so right OM4U!

If there ever was a time for Fleet White to spill it, this is it!

Some of the most uplifting news to come along in years: (from Brennan's article)

Many observers, taking note of the many problems and conflicts that have plagued the case over the years, have theorized that it could now never successfully be prosecuted, short of a confession backed by corroborating DNA evidence.

But Garnett rules nothing out.

"In my first term, we made cold case prosecution a priority," Garnett said, "and in Ryan Brackley, I have one of the best cold case prosecutors in the United States on my staff. Certainly, the Ramsey case is one of the cold cases we would take great satisfaction in solving and filing and pursuing in court."

Keep the Faith! :hypno::winkaway::hypno:

I'm curious about something. Who all knew that the grand jury voted to indict? Mainly, were the Rs informed?

Regardless of how maddening this is, just reading the words, 'child abuse resulting in death', was strangely satisfying. It finally validated the truth. JonBenet was abused. And no matter what spin the Rs put on their family and homelife, the truth has been revealed and the Rs have been labeled for what they were. Abusers. This is huge.

I'm curious about something. Who all knew that the grand jury voted to indict? Mainly, were the Rs informed?

Oh, I would just about bet the Ramseys knew. Someone from the DA's office had to have said something. I have a list of the four most likely suspects, in no particular order.

1. Hunter.

2. Keenan/Lacey.

3. DeMuth.

4. Hoffstrom. (sp)

JMO, IMO, :moo: , and all other disclaimers.

:banghead:yep,not surprised ....but sooo upset.
yet glad the truth is finally coming out....I also believe Kolar's book had something to do with it.Imagine how the people on this jury felt all these years?All these years and they had to keep quiet....
I hope so much something good will become of this and there will finally be a shred of justice for little JonBenet :please:

Wow, just when I thought I was wrong in believing that there was any hope in this case, this comes along. Could it be the beginning of REAL JUSTICE? I sure hope everyone writes a letter (or two!) to the relevant parties. Now if only one other involved person starts talking we could get some major momentum. Change is in the wind...

Wow, just when I thought I was wrong in believing that there was any hope in this case, this comes along. Could it be the beginning of REAL JUSTICE? I sure hope everyone writes a letter (or two!) to the relevant parties. Now if only one other involved person starts talking we could get some major momentum. Change is in the wind...

Rashi'sDaughter,
Of course. This case is still prosecutable, two main witnesses are still alive, as is FW etc.

This time round things might be a little different, with global media taking a direct interest. There can be no IDI spin anymore, so it will have to be denial and attorneys doing what they do best.

You can bet your bottom dollar that the Ramsey phones will have been used extensively in the last few days. They will need to prepare a response for the media, or simply refuse to comment etc.

Next up has to be another documentary, one that tells the truth, and with the GJ revelation, it can be done without fear of litigation.

Similar applies to FW and others involved, they can now talk, without the thought of LW checking every word.

FW and Holly Smith are on my list to do interviews, since they can now simply corroborate what we have all thought for years?

As already noted, money talks. It's all political. A few people got paid off. It's as simple as that. John Ramsey's attorneys are very powerful and he is very wealthy. Poor JonBenet will never get any justice on this earth. She'll have to wait. JR won't be able to avoid justice in the afterlife.

Team Ramsey has been spreading disinformation about the Grand Jury proceedings since Hunter's "not enough evidence" speech. Yesterday I used terms related to this news and had countless old articles popping up about how the Grand Jury voted NOT to indict...and one source named was Paula Woodward, a Colorado journalist who was at one time a client of...ha...Haddon's law firm. (Others have noted this connection for years, by the way. It certainly implies to me that Woodward was biased in her reporting on this case, which was consistently sympathetic to the poor, innocent Ramseys.)

What I find most evil about this disclosure is how many vulnerable people, including one mentally ill, homeless man and even a deceased suicide victim, got libeled and slandered by Team Ramsey. So many were dragged through the Ramsey mud...and Hunter and Lacy and Smit and so many others not only turned their heads, but aided the Ramseys in this.

Personally, it would be the shock of a lifetime if Garnett or any DA or gov't. investigatory org. actively went after anyone in this case. The statute of limitations on every crime committed except murder has run out long ago--including those I believe the DAs committed.

But even more than that, airing the dirty laundry that Boulder LE buried long ago would be a scandal like no other in the history of our justice system. It's only my opinion, based on all the info we have from disclosures from so many detectives and case insiders who worked this case, but I believe Hunter deliberately buried the Ramsey phone records from the start because they would have provided damning evidence proving the Ramseys were lying and involved in this horrible crime. After it blew up in all their faces as a national crime story, Hunter was stuck because the Ramseys could have destroyed his career with his complicity in obstructing the investigation. So Hunter had no choice at that point but to stick with his "story," I believe, and to make sure no one ever prosecuted this case. This is what I believe, but as I said, it's based on conjecture.

Of course, Garnett and Beckner might be able to put that suspicion to rest if they only walked to the evidence storage rooms and delved into the Ramsey phone records obtained illegally by a man named Rapp, who was prosecuted for it. Thomas wrote about those records being walked right by the Ramsey case investigators as they were told they'd never see them. I don't believe for one minute a subpoena can't be obtained for them now, as the old records were purged long ago at the phone company. If the DA wanted them, he'd get them--if they exist, which they might have been destroyed long ago.

And what might they reveal? That this case could have been solved in one week, if the Ramseys had calls recorded from their home during the hours they claimed to be in bed while JonBenet was being murdered? Who knows?

But they should know. And they would have known in the first month, but for the OBSTRUCTION OF THE INVESTIGATION BY ALEX HUNTER.

On the upside, today's google results are stunning: every news org that didn't carry this yesterday now is reporting it, including cable and network news. I was wondering if they'd totally ignore it, but it seems Team Ramsey's strangle-hold on the truth in this case may have been loosened.

Bravo to Charlie Brennan. The man has always been the truest, most diligent, and professional source in this case.

So there we have it. Finally PROOF that there was NO intruder. RDI- and they KNEW it, Scum. :furious:

The language makes me believe all the more that BR was involved and they were looking at the parents because they could have taken steps to prevent it or help her.
Head bash in a rage- comatose dying JB- and parents covering up for their son(s).

DeeDee, thank you for this post!! It made me shiver with joy!! Justice for JonBenet Ramsey!!!!!!!

....JR for MURDER and KIDNAPPING;
....ML for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Period!

Please don't forget the others in the DA's office who deemed the case unwinable and agreed it should not be prosecuted!! There were lines drawn in the sand on this one. I just wonder how many employees who voiced the need to try the Ramseys. have found themselves pushed on to 'greener pastures'. Forced out of their jobs, for trying to do what is right!

Unfortunately one or more 'wrong people', who saw an opportunity to line their pockets, despite with holding justice for JonBenet knew.

Justice for JonBenet everyone!! Shout it from the rooftops!!

From 2006:

"I never saw anything in this investigation that indicated to me they were bad people," (Alex Hunter) said. "There was no history of abuse, nothing to support (that) this wasn't a loved child, in the evidence that I saw."

And Steve Thomas' resignation letter laid the corruption in the DA's office bare.

Boulder really is another world. I lived there (on The Hill, blocks from the Ramsey's house) in the late 1980s, when I was a student at CU and spent time there in the years after I left. It's a very elitist community, with different cliques (such as artists or endurance athletes) and I have no doubt that Hunter and the Ramsey's belonged to the same clique.

Fox News Channel is at this moment broadcasting the GJ indictment news!
There are 3 panel members: a former prosecuter, the reporter and a defense attorney. Quite a bit of leaning toward AH's decision not to prosecute. But they are giving it a good amount of overall coverage!!

:worms::worms::worms::worms::worms::worms::worms::worms:

:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

BBM - Here's something everyone can do: email Jim Kolar - his address:

ventuspublishing@gmail.com

I had brief contact directly with him after reading his book, so I know he gets mail at that address.

This is a copy of the email I sent off to him today:

Chief Kolar: Your book must have made a powerful impact on the Ramsey case and well deserved!

Now, I pray Beckner and Garnett will step up and respond to your Theory of Prosecution so the uphill climb will begin to level out. So wish I could attend your presentation at the Library in Telluride on the 29th! Will wait anxiously for the video broadcast.

Now is your time! Media should be all over you wanting more information.
I realize this could be a frenzy, but IT IS TIME to tip the scales of justice!

He seems like a reserved person, but might welcome citizen encouragement and support of any future endeavors he makes towards public disclosure or media promotion.

:rocker: ROCK ON JAMES KOLAR - We're with ya!:rocker:

BBM - Here's something everyone can do: email Jim Kolar - his address:

ventuspublishing@gmail.com

I had brief contact directly with him after reading his book, so I know he gets mail at that address.

This is a copy of the email I sent off to him today:

Chief Kolar: Your book must have made a powerful impact on the Ramsey case and well deserved!

Now, I pray Beckner and Garnett will step up and respond to your Theory of Prosecution so the uphill climb will begin to level out. So wish I could attend your presentation at the Library in Telluride on the 29th! Will wait anxiously for the video broadcast.

Now is your time! Media should be all over you wanting more information.
I realize this could be a frenzy, but IT IS TIME to tip the scales of justice!

He seems like a reserved person, but might welcome citizen encouragement and support of any future endeavors he makes towards public disclosure or media promotion.

:rocker: ROCK ON JAMES KOLAR - We're with ya!:rocker:

YOU rock MM! :rocker:

I've been thinking about the possibility of e-mailing JK since I finished his book. Thanks for posting the e-mail address. I suppose now is as good of a time as any!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda
Back