Boulder police take back Ramsey case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are a helpful, dedicated, group. Thanks for the replies. :)

I have a question (if it's ok to ask here):

1. What is going on with the Ramsey house? Does anyone live there now?

I have secured a copy of the book, Perfect Murder Perfect Town, from my library. I read here I will probably be able to see the movie version, in parts, on You Tube, so I'm really happy about that. I will most likely purchase the jonbenet book by Steve Thomas since that is so highly recommended. I was able to read page samplings on amazon. Great stuff.

That candy rose site is really amazing too.

I have secured a copy of the book, Perfect Murder Perfect Town, from my library. I read here I will probably be able to see the movie version, in parts, on You Tube, so I'm really happy about that. I will most likely purchase the jonbenet book by Steve Thomas since that is so highly recommended. I was able to read page samplings on amazon. Great stuff.

It was up for sale again, just a couple of months ago. Someone even posted the Realtor's listing for it over at FFJ (Forums For Justice)

Here ya go...
You can even take a tour if you would like..
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/Jul/03/jonbenet-ramsey-house-back-market-268-million/

The listing is no longer active. It may have been sold, or been taken off the market. Since the Ramseys lived there, it has been remodeled by subsequent owners. The latest remodel was actually quite nice. The address was also changed- one of the later owners complained about passers-by and curiosity seekers, and was able to change the address of the house.
To see the house the way PR had it decorated, rent the movie PMPT. Lawrence Schiller, who made the movie of his book, was given full access to the Ramsey home, and was able to recreate his set EXACTLY as the house was, down to the wallpaper, flooring- literally every room shown in the movie was an exact recreation of the Ramsey home. The actual home was also allowed to be used for the exterior shots.
Soon after the Ramseys left the house for good, it was bought by a group of Ramsey "friends and supporters", who had the carpets pulled up (there goes the carpet fiber evidence) wallpaper removed, and the interior painted white. The person who then bought it from this "group" walled up the wineceller.
Sites like aCandyRose also have many crime scene shots, showing the interior of rooms that were photographed by LE. There are shots of the kitchen, JBR's bedroom, master bedroom, BR's and JAR's rooms, stairwells and the wineceller and train room (where the window in question and suitcase were shown).

Try hulu, the quality is better.

So not only did PR wear the same clothes the next day without showering and tell the police that was not strange as she often wore the same clothes over several days, but she puts underwear on her little girl right from the package without washing them???

I don't know maybe I am a clean freak, but I must shower everyday, put on clean clothes and I wash all new underwear before wearing it or putting it on my children.

Patsy probably did wash all of JB's undies before letting her wear them...I do that too, because you don't know who has touched them. BUT...the panties that were found on her were a size 12, she wore a size 6...as SD said..they were much too big for her. They came out of a previously unopened package....opened THAT NIGHT AFTER THE MURDER...to be placed on JB. So, the LAST thing on Patsy's mind was washing them, before placing them on JB. (I believe that John is the one that put them on her, after Patsy told him where to find the unopened package...free of Ramsey DNA, and stains). The only thing on her mind that night, was saving her own patootie.

The listing is no longer active. It may have been sold, or been taken off the market. Since the Ramseys lived there, it has been remodeled by subsequent owners. The latest remodel was actually quite nice. The address was also changed- one of the later owners complained about passers-by and curiosity seekers, and was able to change the address of the house.
To see the house the way PR had it decorated, rent the movie PMPT. Lawrence Schiller, who made the movie of his book, was given full access to the Ramsey home, and was able to recreate his set EXACTLY as the house was, down to the wallpaper, flooring- literally every room shown in the movie was an exact recreation of the Ramsey home. The actual home was also allowed to be used for the exterior shots.
Soon after the Ramseys left the house for good, it was bought by a group of Ramsey "friends and supporters", who had the carpets pulled up (there goes the carpet fiber evidence) wallpaper removed, and the interior painted white. The person who then bought it from this "group" walled up the wineceller.
Sites like aCandyRose also have many crime scene shots, showing the interior of rooms that were photographed by LE. There are shots of the kitchen, JBR's bedroom, master bedroom, BR's and JAR's rooms, stairwells and the wineceller and train room (where the window in question and suitcase were shown).

Thanks so much for the info on the house, Ames and DeeDee. I guess I'm always intrigued with infamous houses.

Wow, lots of changes to the house. I think walling up the wine celler is almost creepier than gutting it. I will check out aCandyRose site for the house photos. I heard the house was pretty complicated to find your way around. That' quite fascinating that they recreated the house for the movie.

Thanks for the advice, Egoslayer, last night I did get through part 1, and half way through part 2 on hulu. I loved how LE had a model of the house sitting on the floor. I am enjoying the movie very much, but that poor little girl.

I've read it was false that the WC was walled up though...so there is some question in my mind about that.

Thanks so much for the info on the house, Ames and DeeDee. I guess I'm always intrigued with infamous houses.

Wow, lots of changes to the house. I think walling up the wine celler is almost creepier than gutting it. I will check out aCandyRose site for the house photos. I heard the house was pretty complicated to find your way around. That' quite fascinating that they recreated the house for the movie.

Thanks for the advice, Egoslayer, last night I did get through part 1, and half way through part 2 on hulu. I loved how LE had a model of the house sitting on the floor. I am enjoying the movie very much, but that poor little girl.

Just like a maze...but, it's kinda funny that we are supposed to believe that an intruder came in, and found their way around, (even finding the Ramsey's flashlight in a drawer where they kept it)...according to the Ramseys.

Hi Suzet, Nice to meet you. We are really fortunate to post with a group of well-studied posters on the case.

Thanks Ames for that article as it was an interesting read. I do believe JonBenet's spirit walks the halls of that house.

My parents bought an estate on the Oregon Coast from the family whose grandfather invented the freeze-dry system for vegetables. The talk of the town said it was haunted by his surviving wife who became an eccentric recluse and never left the penthouse apt after his death.

We heard her many times, the chills running up our spines and almost making our hair stand on end. In the middle of the night hearing heels clip clap on a tile floor is enough to send anyone bonkers.

Sorry for the bit of an O/T And God Bless Mrs Maling wherever she might be. xox

Hi Suzet, Nice to meet you. We are really fortunate to post with a group of well-studied posters on the case.

Thanks Ames for that article as it was an interesting read. I do believe JonBenet's spirit walks the halls of that house.

My parents bought an estate on the Oregon Coast from the family whose grandfather invented the freeze-dry system for vegetables. The talk of the town said it was haunted by his surviving wife who became an eccentric recluse and never left the penthouse apt after his death.

We heard her many times, the chills running up our spines and almost making our hair stand on end. In the middle of the night hearing heels clip clap on a tile floor is enough to send anyone bonkers.

Sorry for the bit of an O/T And God Bless Mrs Maling wherever she might be. xox

Oh...that is creepy! It would be enough to make me move...

it's the only one I've ever seen that has the full pic of Patsy and JB that morning,where you can see Patsy gripping her arm tightly.Most of them cut her hand off at about that point.
it looks like their pupils may have been retouched,however,it still appears Patsy had been crying.

it's the only one I've ever seen that has the full pic of Patsy and JB that morning,where you can see Patsy gripping her arm tightly.Most of them cut her hand off at about that point.
it looks like their pupils may have been retouched,however,it still appears Patsy had been crying.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that.

Yep, I believe that JB hurt Patsy's feelings, when she didn't go crazy over that MY TWINN Doll, that Patsy thought so much of.

The article is not bad, but there are some outright falsehoods. It states that JBR was found in a white knit shirt and leggings which PR claimed she was NOT wearing when she went to bed. Of course, we know that PR DID admit JBR was wearing both the white shirt and the leggings, describing to LE in her depo how she couldn't find pajama bottoms handy, so grabbed the longjohns and just left the shirt she was wearing on because she "was sleeping".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ys-death-finally-bring-answers-.html?ITO=1490

"The new inquiry means Patsy and John could be cleared in the court of public opinion"

Or NOT. ;)
madeleine, thank you for posting that article. OMG! the quote from the article (bolded) gave me chills...

And showing a side that had never been revealed before, he added: ‘Sometimes, in a crowd, I will see the flash of a little coat that looks like JonBenet’s. I can’t stand to hear children cry, I really cannot bear it.’

Yep, I believe that JB hurt Patsy's feelings, when she didn't go crazy over that MY TWINN Doll, that Patsy thought so much of.
me too.I think that was part of the 'you and the doll will dress alike,and so will you and I',theme she was pushing that JB also rejected for a second time that day,when she refused to dress like her that evening.
IMO Patsy's behavior indicted she was reallyyyy oversensitive.Most moms would just shrug that off,and think 'there's always tomorrow,maybe she will grow to love the doll in time'.But Patsy seemed to have a rather black n white view of the world,a borderline personality, perhaps??it seemed to be all or none for her,in reading descriptions of her behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back