Boy From the Woods

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe we should contact NCMEC to find out why Justin was removed from their site? Would they tell us?

A good idea but I suspect that they are removed from NCMEC once they reach age 18 - I do recall that this happened with one of the other cases that I was following here on WS. Maybe I am dreaming though! He is still on Doe and PorchLight.

Maybe we should contact NCMEC to find out why Justin was removed from their site? Would they tell us?

This might be our answer:

These are cases of historical interest as former cases of confirmed or predicted missing child fraud. Some of these children are deceased. Others have reached the age of majority. Still others were removed from our list of actively monitored current cases when their personal information was withdrawn from public circulation and they ceased being fraudulently advertised to the general public as cases of missing children.

http://www.ncmec.eu/cases.php?subset=archive

A good idea but I suspect that they are removed from NCMEC once they reach age 18 - I do recall that this happened with one of the other cases that I was following here on WS. Maybe I am dreaming though! He is still on Doe and PorchLight.

However, he won't turn 18 until October 28th, according to the birthdate on The Doe Network.

What are the chances of a missing boy with the same features and same name used by the Forest boy who is wearing the letter D on a gold chain representing the mom's name of another missing boy from Germany ending up in Germany as a missing boy himself?

That is one heck of a coincidence. :what:

You are right hollye he is not 18 yet. Blows my theory out of the water in relation to NCMEC.

What are the chances of a missing boy with the same features and same name used by the Forest boy who is wearing the letter D on a gold chain representing the mom's name of another missing boy from Germany ending up in Germany as a missing boy himself?

And as Gitana1 says living with a group of international friends with no mention of his parents. I really am not buying this and am remaining skeptical. Wfgodot has a good point about the ear lobes though.

You are right hollye he is not 18 yet. Blows my theory out of the water in relation to NCMEC.

No worries! We are all grasping, trying to make sense of all of this. I wonder if the reason he is no longer listed on NCMEC is because his paternal family is no longer living, so there is no one still actively seeking him.

Interesting that Eckental, Germany, where Justin was last seen, is 4 hours and 20 minutes south of Berlin.

Maybe he is grasping too, not wanting his photo released for fear that his friends would recognize him, but hoping that his "story" may lead others south of Berlin to recognize his story to an extent and help put the pieces together of who he really is.

I would have thought that if he were of original Dutch descent, but spoke English very well, that linguists would have been able to place the accent, especially with The Netherlands bordering Germany.

However, if he were born American learned to speak English, then was raised in The Netherlands, still speaking mostly English, he likely would not have the common accent associated with native Dutch, who are raised speaking English, but would have developed a combination of an American English accent, a Dutch English accent and possibly a German English accent, muddying the linguistic waters, so to speak. Which may be explainable, if he is indeed Justin Jeschke. JMOO

It's true that a lot if Dutch learn English, but a lot do not. If you go outside the major tourist spots, a lot of people can't speak English.

The page turned on us... I am curious about this -

Gitana1,

Would someone brought up conversing in Dutch as a first language not have any sign of some sort of accent when speaking English?

Thank your mom for translating for us.

They would. I can detect a Dutch accent a mile away.

I agree. There are just to many similarities for me to let it go until I know all the facts. His friends did show pictures of him looking younger, and he would have to have been pretending he was two years older than he really was the whole time; My 15 year old brother still looks twelve so who knows.

I agree. There are just to many similarities for me to let it go until I know all the facts. His friends did show pictures of him looking younger, and he would have to have been pretending he was two years older than he really was the whole time; My 15 year old brother still looks twelve so who knows.

Where are the pictures that his friends showed of him when he was younger? I missed those,

Where are the pictures that his friends showed of him when he was younger? I missed those,

There is a big class picture near the beginning of the video here-
Link

He does look younger than his schoolmates.

Shame on you, Robin.

You wasted ALOT of resources, and caused false hope in people who thought you might be their long, lost son, knowing full well you were not.

Consider you are Justin and mom has kept the truth from you for years and you are catching on and confused. What better way to find the truth than go to the authorities as an unknown and let them find out who you are. Maybe say mom is dead because you don't want her involved of course, she'll just say you are Raymond. And refuse photos from being released because you don't want them saying you are Robin...you want them to find out who you really are...Justin.

Shame on you, Robin.

You wasted ALOT of resources, and caused false hope in people who thought you might be their long, lost son, knowing full well you were not.

He could be mentally ill, though. He doesn't seem afraid of a thing in his photos.

His expression looks kind of sheepish to me, like he knows the gig is going to be up and someone will recognize him once the photo is out.

He looks so innocent though. I know looks can deceive, but my track record is pretty good.

Sobezar- I was just thinking the exact same thing. Perhaps his mom is still alive and he doesn't want her to face prosecution. I wonder if he has a birth certificate.

'Forest boy Ray' identified as Dutch

"We are 100 percent certain that he is this 20-year-old boy, because his step-mother positively identified him," a police spokeswoman told Die Welt newspaper.

"We have made contact with his family and friends," she said. "A photo where you could see him with a chain round his neck showing his name provided the proof. We are very glad that he has been found."

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20120615-43167.html

Free room and board? He was not a "kid," but a 20 yr old man who should be made to pay for his keep. However, had the police released his photo much sooner than they did, a lot of this wouldn't have happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back