Boy From the Woods

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Robin van Helsum Ray The Forest Boy

attachment.php

Hmmmm I don't Know.....

What? They look identical to me! No?

For visual comparisons - Robin, German boy, Robin smiling - I sure would like to know if Justin was adopted. This may be the end of the saga or maybe not.

Attachments

• Robin German boy Robin smiling.jpg
    Robin German boy Robin smiling.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 44
For visual comparisons - Robin, German boy, Robin smiling - I sure would like to know if Justin was adopted. This may be the end of the saga or maybe not.

I think the kid is Robin but I agree that he looks like Justin and his mom. Wouldn't it be something if after all these years Justin was found? I wonder what happened to him. :(

I called my mom and she translated. The friends said at first they were very angry to find he lied about being from the woods but they are over it now, "just come on home". They were laughing because they said he loves food but when he disappeared in Berlin, he left his clothes, even his food behind! They find that funny now. I guess because it is unusual. They seem relieved.

Did his friends mention his parents or his family?

http://nos.nl/artikel/384025-duitse-bosjongen-is-nederlander.html

'German Bosjongen' is Dutch,

"The boy who said he spent five years in a German forest flourished is Robin Helsum from Hengelo. School Contemporaries recognized the 20-year-old boy who disappeared last year, to pictures that the police of Berlin. The police confirmed his identity."

That immediately put a team of detectives on the case and the police confirmed tonight that the boy is Robin.

I really feel that there is a strong possibility that Ray, Robin & Justin are one and the same person. If Justin was taken when he was quite young in Germany, his mother could have changed his name and moved to The Netherlands, began calling him Robin, not too far off from Raymond and Justin phonetically, the boy could have forgotten his original name, but as he got older, knew something was up. Maybe in the past couple of years began remembering some long suppressed/forgotten details, like the nickname Ray. It would explain the problems that his friends say he was having before his disappearance. But he did not have enough details to determine who exactly he was.

I know I'm rambling, but I do feel pretty strongly that we will find out all three are actually the same person. IMOO!

Hollye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did his friends mention his parents or his family?

No. And they seemed to all live together in a house and a lot of the friends are foreigners. Which is why I could not understand them.

A bit odd this wasn't solved sooner.

Germany and Holland do share a 358+ mile land border.

http://nos.nl/artikel/384025-duitse-bosjongen-is-nederlander.html

'German Bosjongen' is Dutch,

"The boy who said he spent five years in a German forest flourished is Robin Helsum from Hengelo. School Contemporaries recognized the 20-year-old boy who disappeared last year, to pictures that the police of Berlin. The police confirmed his identity."

That immediately put a team of detectives on the case and the police confirmed tonight that the boy is Robin.

And as I said earlier, I sure hope they follow up and confirm whether or not he is Justin and do not dismiss it, now that they have confirmed he is Robin.

So why is he living in a house in Holland with immigrant kids?

Hollye - it wouldn't surprise me either that this is not the end of the story. There was just too much there to ignore and I don't believe in coinkidinks. I hope the detectives in Washington are going to keep on this too.

So why is he living in a house in Holland with immigrant kids?

Gitana1,

Thank your mom for translating for us. Would someone brought up conversing in Dutch as a first language not have any sign of some sort of accent when speaking English?

The "Ray" = Justin visual evidence seems compelling. Still, it doesn't appear the earlobes match. Robin's do appear to match "Ray"'s but it's hard to tell - attached? free?

The whole thing is odd. Where is Robins family?

The whole thing is odd. Where is Robins family?

The page turned on us... I am curious about this -

Gitana1,

Would someone brought up conversing in Dutch as a first language not have any sign of some sort of accent when speaking English?

Thank your mom for translating for us.

I would have thought that if he were of original Dutch descent, but spoke English very well, that linguists would have been able to place the accent, especially with The Netherlands bordering Germany.

However, if he were born American learned to speak English, then was raised in The Netherlands, still speaking mostly English, he likely would not have the common accent associated with native Dutch, who are raised speaking English, but would have developed a combination of an American English accent, a Dutch English accent and possibly a German English accent, muddying the linguistic waters, so to speak. Which may be explainable, if he is indeed Justin Jeschke. JMOO

Depends who taught him English. My German mother speaks English with a cockney accent and many of my Kuwaiti pupils spoke English with a US accent, poor things ended up with me and ended up speaking received English

Maybe we should contact NCMEC to find out why Justin was removed from their site? Would they tell us?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back