Boy From the Woods

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was no picture before. It does look like him, is it confirmed? I remember a couple who were absolutely sure he was their grandchild.

The older couple were Swiss.

Even though they released the picture, why wasn't anyone looking for him? He's been missing for almost a year? Do they not have missing persons reports in the Netherlands?:waitasec:

ETA: Nevermind. I just saw the post. He was listed as missing.

The older couple were Swiss.

Even though they released the picture, why wasn't anyone looking for him? He's been missing for almost a year? Do they not have missing persons reports in the Netherlands?:waitasec:

ETA: Nevermind. I just saw the post. He was listed as missing.

They have what looks like this http://www.vermist.nl/index.php?id=1
The only missing page I could find for over there...

I dont Know.....

http://www.vermist.nl/index.php?id=...=23590&cHash=96fdea75735c8423d3a73a4b203ec607

Birthplace and birthdate:Netherlands, 1992
Road since:September 2, 2011
Last residence:Hengelo, Netherlands

Appearance:
Short blonde hair,
white skin,
long face shape,
1.80 m normal stature.

Wanted by:

Family

Additional info:

Since 2 September 2011 the 19-year-old Robin Helsum missing from Hengelo. He left leaving a farewell note. Robin was last seen traveling with a friend in Berlin, Germany on September 2. Since then no trace.

Robin HELSUM
8a471e5b3d.jpg

attachment.php

Well, if they do confirm that this boy is Robin, I sure hope that they also rule out that he is Raymond Justin Jeschke because those similarities are uncanny!

Hollye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think he looks a lot like Justin!

I also think the pic of Robin looks very similar to the age progression of Justin in some ways.

Hollye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I think he looks more like Justin than Robin.... Hmmmmm?

Any problems with German authorities, I might be helpful. I have a smattering of German plus most of my family are German. Please let me know if I can help in any way,
Kudos to HopefulOptimistic77 :hug:

google translator:

It's Robin van Helsum, who disappeared last year. School Contemporaries recognized on photographs taken by the police of Berlin and published yesterday in The Guardian among others were seen. Police in Hengelo has confirmed that the bosjongen and the 20-year-old Robin one and the same person, reports the NOS. "I'm sure Robin. I am 100 percent sure that he is," says a former roommate of Robin at NIS 3. "He had personal problems and this is his way was to start a new life." In early September the boy suddenly appeared at the town hall of Berlin. He called himself Ray and claimed that he was years in the forests on the border of Germany and the Czech Republic had lived with his father. Hj Ryan said his father would have brought him there after his mother Doreen died in a car accident.

Actually I think he looks more like Justin than Robin.... Hmmmmm?
Well we don't know who his parent's are yet. The only people in the spotlight are his friends.

You guys might want to do your google searches now before he is all over the news btw. When I search for the name "Robin van Helsum" I keep getting hits on a 20 year old from Holland and his various social network sites.

In a Dutch paper they say he is a Dutch boy called Robin van Helsum. Robins friends saw the picture of this boy and according to them it is Robin.

Don't know if this is true though...

media_l_1237786.jpg

Robin van Helsum

Full story...
Translated
"I'm sure Robin is. I am 100 percent sure that he is, "says a former roommate of Robin against the NIS. "He had personal problems and this has been his way to a new life begin." Because after a year still was not clear who the boy, the police yesterday published photographs of the boy. Several young people from Hengelo recognized the boy as the 20-year-old Robin. Robin Helsum disappeared last September, just days before "Ray" showed up in Berlin. He was last seen with a friend, go to the German capital. Inventing story Six months after the 'jungle boy' with a particular story was about his life in the German forests that he has invented everything. Ray claimed inter alia that his father had buried in the forest and that his mother was killed in a car accident. Then he went ostensibly to Berlin. He would have done two weeks. The teenager spoke broken German, good English and knew only that he was seventeen years old and how he and his parents were called. He sought shelter. "I'm all alone, help me," it sounded. After a half year investigation, police found no evidence to Ray still believe. No grave of the father, no report of a fatal accident in Germany with his mother Doreen as a victim, not a forest. All invented by a guy with mental problems. It occurs worldwide in any list of missing persons. Several parents whose child is missing, hoping that Ray was their son. But no DNA test made ​​that hope a reality.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Nederla...e-woudjongen-blijkt-Nederlander-te-zijn.dhtml

Wow! I leave for a moment and come back and the track I thought we were on is totally wrong!!!!

Totally looks like this kid. I don't think it's the same kid as Justin Jeschke. Different birth date and the kids in Holland seem to have known him forever. We'll see.

A bit odd this wasn't solved sooner.

Germany and Holland do share a 358+ mile land border.

Well, the Germans refused to release a photo but it is interesting that they didn't look for missing youth in border countries. Strange.

His friends were laughing about it. Hope it wasn't a dare or a hoax. If he has personal problems, he needs help. I'd be relieved if it was one of my friends but I guess 20 year olds think it's funny (?)

BTW, my mom is from Holland so if we need anything translated, she can do it!

His friends were laughing about it. Hope it wasn't a dare or a hoax. If he has personal problems, he needs help. I'd be relieved if it was one of my friends but I guess 20 year olds think it's funny (?)

I understand a lot of Dutch but I don't know the region they are from and their accent is different to me from my family so it's hard for me to understand. The gist to me, however, is relief. I will send the video to my mom and have her translate what they are saying.

I think they just seem ecstatic to have found him.

I dont Know.....

http://www.vermist.nl/index.php?id=...=23590&cHash=96fdea75735c8423d3a73a4b203ec607

Birthplace and birthdate:Netherlands, 1992
Road since:September 2, 2011
Last residence:Hengelo, Netherlands

Appearance:
Short blonde hair,
white skin,
long face shape,
1.80 m normal stature.

Wanted by:

Family

Additional info:

Since 2 September 2011 the 19-year-old Robin Helsum missing from Hengelo. He left leaving a farewell note. Robin was last seen traveling with a friend in Berlin, Germany on September 2. Since then no trace.

Robin HELSUM
8a471e5b3d.jpg

That picture does not look like Ray imo.

Robin van Helsum Ray The Forest Boy

attachment.php

Hmmmm I don't Know.....

Attachments

• Is it Ray.GIF
    Is it Ray.GIF
    52.7 KB · Views: 141

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors