Boy From the Woods

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sent an email to the polizei contact on the following site:

http://www.berlin.de/polizei/presse-fahndung/archiv/371400/index.html

Maybe something will come of it....

On the Doe Network, the investigating agency is in Washington. Contact information is:

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

The U.S. Department of State, Office of Children's Issues
1-888-407-4747
or
Klickitat County Sheriff's Office (Washington)
509-773-4545

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4107dmdeu.html

It may be worthwhile to contact this Agency as well so they can investigate from the US as well.

eleph

When you look at Debra's photo and "Ray" as an adult, there are some serious similarities...the nose! and the mouth, and the eyes w/ "bags"...

This could be a good, good match here...I looked at Debra, and thought "wow."

Glad to know that follow-up is being done, and very good spot for you, HopefulOptimistic!

Best-
Herding Cats

The longer I look the more I think it is him; there is something about the expression in his eyes.(In his real photos, not the age progressed photo) I hope he really wants to be found.

Anyone have a clue why Debra ran away?

Hard to tell because of the hairstyle in "Ray"'s pics, but his earlobes appear the "attached" sort; Justin Jeschke's appear to be of the "free" variety.

Anybody find anything on Debra? I'm very curious as to why he was removed from NCMEC and Charleysproject?

How does a missing child or person get listed on the doenetwork? TIA

But wouldn't someone be looking for him? His parents? Siblings? Aunts/Cousins? Friends? Teachers? :waitasec:

Not if they knew he was immigrating illegally. Money is what's important in those situations.

I just started following this story yesterday and had to comment. I'm not sure that this is the young man but some details are ironic.

Maybe mom did pass away and this man raised him as his own until his passing.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4107dmdeu.html

Incredible! I think he resembles the mother so, so much. I wondered yesterday if he could be a parental abduction! I really think this fits!!!

Oh My Goodness, what an uncanny resemblance! Put some long hair and a hat on him and he could be Debra! Amazing find, Hopeful and elepher!

Hollye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh My Goodness, what an uncanny resemblance! Put some long hair and a hat on him and he could be Debra! Amazing find, Hopeful and elepher!

Hollye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just showed my friend the side by side photos. I was explaining the case and she interjected, "Oh, so he's really a woman?" I said, "No! That's the mother who abducted a kid we think might be him!"

In any event, why is there a Washington number? I'm thinking this child could be an American citizen who was taken on a visit to Germany by his non-custodial mother or who was living in Germany with his custodial father, who left the U.S. (WA state?) via an American court order granting him custody and approval to move, and the mother either disappeared after a visit to Germany or went to Germany and abducted him.

That would mean that the American authorities have jurisdiction over the family law custody case and any criminal custodial interference case stemming from it.

If no one has called WA I will.

Justin would be 18. Coincidental that this boy now emerges (at the age of majority for Justin). An abducted child would need to have a legal identity once they became an adult. Kind of like that girl who found she was abducted as an infant, recently? Whose "mom" kept giving her excuses for not having a birth certificate?

Maybe this boy's mom told him what to do, so he could obtain a legal identity. He could have been kept out of school all this time, who knows.

I went ahead and called the number elepher50. I was transferred to the correct place and was told they are out of the office until Monday but to leave a message. I left my name and number.

I called the WA number (sheriffs). They have had a couple calls so far (must be websleuthers!) and have put a detective on the case as a result of the calls. Justin is "one of their missing kids".

ETA: She asked if I saw the case in the news. I explained about websleuths and how we have been tracking the case and trying to figure out who this child is, and that a member found Justin on the Doenetwork. She was very nice.

I called the WA number (sheriffs). They have had a couple calls so far (must be websleuthers!) and have put a detective on the case as a result of the calls. Justin is "one of their missing kids".

ETA: She asked if I saw the case kn the news. I explained about websleuths and how we have been tracking the case and trying to figure out who this child is, and that a member found Justin on the Doenetwork. She was very nice.

I called the other number. Thanks gitana! Maybe this will pan out.

Found the case. It is a Klickitat county divorce case, case number 98-3-00063-4, filed by Debra M. Jeschke on 8-3-98. It's an archived case.

So, if this is Justin, the U.S. have jurisdiction over any criminal custodial interference.

Wow, if this is a match, she filed in August and abducted him a few months later in December.

Either she got an unfavorable court ruling re custody or she just left and the dad was granted custody in her absence, as a result of her disappearance or refusal to come home.

I just showed my friend the side by side photos. I was explaining the case and she interjected, "Oh, so he's really a woman?" I said, "No! That's the mother who abducted a kid we think might be him!"

In any event, why is there a Washington number? I'm thinking this child could be an American citizen who was taken on a visit to Germany by his non-custodial mother or who was living in Germany with his custodial father, who left the U.S. (WA state?) via an American court order granting him custody and approval to move, and the mother either disappeared after a visit to Germany or went to Germany and abducted him.

In any event, that would mean that the American authorities have jurisdiction over the family law custody case and any criminal custodial interference case stemming from it.

If no one has called WA I will.

The child would be 18. Coincidental that this boy now emerges. An abducted child would need to have a legal identity once they became an adult. Kind of like that girl who found she was abducted as an infant, recently? Whose "mom" kept giving her excuses for not having a birth certificate?

Maybe this boy's mom told him what to do, so he could obtain a legal identity. He could have been kept out of school all this time, who knows.

Hi Gitana1,

I have been searching and searching for the custodial interference record for Debra but the Klickitat County online records only start in 2001 and the order was put ou in 1999. So I can't find the record - was hoping it would shed some more light on the case.

Why Washington .... the US clearly has jusrisdiction from what I have seen ... Justin must have been taken from Klickitat County in Washington for the Sheriff's office to be investigating.

Could this have a military backdrop meaning did the US have a military base in Germany in the mid 90's? Maybe Justin was born in Germany and brought to the US.

I am just trying to figure out the Washington connection - was there a military base in/around Klickitat County Washington in the 90's?

Questions and more questions.

Hi Gitana1,

I have been searching and searching for the custodial interference record for Debra but the Klickitat County online records only start in 2001 and the order was put ou in 1999. So I can't find the record - was hoping it would shed some more light on the case.

Why Washington .... the US clearly has jusrisdiction from what I have seen ... Justin must have been taken from Klickitat County in Washington for the Sheriff's office to be investigating.

Could this have a military backdrop meaning did the US have a military base in Germany in the mid 90's? Maybe Justin was born in Germany and brought to the US.

I am just trying to figure out the Washington connection - was there a military base in/around Klickitat County Washington in the 90's?

Questions and more questions.

See my post above. It was a Klickitat county divorce case.

I also just found her criminal case. Case no.: 99-1-00003-1, filed 1-7-99. Here's a link to the site: http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.casesummary&crt_itl_nu=S20&casenumber=99-1-00003-1&searchtype=sName&token=60ED46D01AC5DE550E8A0E1AC3AA960F&dt=5155C6A4CA9D43A8D3F65240CD160BEF&courtClassCode=S&casekey=2873417&courtname=KLICKITAT%20SUPERIOR

Found the case. It is a Klickitat county divorce case, case number 98-3-00063-4, filed by Debra M. Jeschke on 8-3-98. It's an archived case.

So, if this is Justin, the U.S. have jurisdiction over any criminal custodial interference.

Wow, if this is a match, she filed in August and abducted him a few months later in December.

Either she got an unfavorable court ruling re custody or she just left and the dad was granted custody in her absence, as a result of her disappearance or refusal to come home.

Now Gitana1 how did you find that after me searching for 2 hours straight ..lol.

You wouldn't mind passing out the link to the archive would you - it is not one of these pay ones is it?

eleph

Now Gitana1 how did you find that after me searching for 2 hours straight ..lol.

You wouldn't mind passing out the link to the archive would you - it is not one of these pay ones is it?

eleph

I just posted it above in an edit!

Here's another link that includes her name: http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.caselist&init

And I actually was kind of stupid searching for her divorce records because I searched for her name under every county starting with the A's, until I realized, "Doh! Go to Klickitat county!"!!!!

Oops, the last link won't work. Try this and type in the case number or her name: http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.superiorSearch&terms=accept&flashform=0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back