Boy From the Woods

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found the case. It is a Klickitat county divorce case, case number 98-3-00063-4, filed by Debra M. Jeschke on 8-3-98. It's an archived case.

So, if this is Justin, the U.S. have jurisdiction over any criminal custodial interference.

Wow, if this is a match, she filed in August and abducted him a few months later in December.

Either she got an unfavorable court ruling re custody or she just left and the dad was granted custody in her absence, as a result of her disappearance or refusal to come home.

Based on this and the date the custodial interference case was filed, I think she got permission to take the child on a visit to Germany, while the divorce was pending, and never came back. So dad was granted sole custody and a criminal case was opened up.

I just don't think the dad would have been granted sole custody and permission to move with the child to Germany so quickly, if the divorce was filed in August and the child was abducted in December.

Interesting, because the last name is German, and I am assuming it is the father's last name. Was she also German?

If Justin is Ray, then the mother may have kept him out of school and only spoken to him in English, hence, his inability to speak German fluently. If so, what a sad life!

Comparisons for visual purposes based on findings of WS member HopefulOptimistic77 :

Attachments

• Side by side comparisons Debra Justin Ray.png
    Side by side comparisons Debra Justin Ray.png
    387.5 KB · Views: 147
American bases in Germany:

Kaiserslautern
Landstuhl
Heidelberg & Baumholder

and

USAG Ansbach is the administration hub for southern Germany. USAG Bamberg provides housing for soldiers in Bavaria and has amenities that make it one of the most popular duty stations in the Army. USAG Garminsch was seized from the Nazis by the U.S. 10th Armored Division in 1945 and is now home to a large U.S. Army and NATO training center. USAG Grafenwoehr located in Bavaria is the primary NATO training facility in Europe. USAG Hessen is another base seized by the Nazis. The base's current barracks were built by the Third Reich. USAG Hohenfels is on the border of the Czech Republic and is used primarily for maneuver training. USAG Manheim was part of the original U.S. occupation at the end of WWII. It is currently home to about 500 soldiers and provides support to soldiers and their families coming from transient units. Their support installations are located at Wiesbaden, Stuttgart and Schweinfurt.

Read more: USA Army Bases in Germany | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8326328_usa-army-bases-germany.html#ixzz1xnrf2BUj

Have a feeling that this has a military connection between Germany and Washington.

Not if they knew he was immigrating illegally. Money is what's important in those situations.

Incredible! I think he resembles the mother so, so much. I wondered yesterday if he could be a parental abduction! I really think this fits!!!

At this point I think there are to many similarities for it not to be him. Born in 1994, goes by "Ray" blond hair blue eyes, "D", lost around Germany. It is either him or a statistical anomaly for the record books. I hope police realize this.

American bases in Germany:

Kaiserslautern
Landstuhl
Heidelberg & Baumholder

and

USAG Ansbach is the administration hub for southern Germany. USAG Bamberg provides housing for soldiers in Bavaria and has amenities that make it one of the most popular duty stations in the Army. USAG Garminsch was seized from the Nazis by the U.S. 10th Armored Division in 1945 and is now home to a large U.S. Army and NATO training center. USAG Grafenwoehr located in Bavaria is the primary NATO training facility in Europe. USAG Hessen is another base seized by the Nazis. The base's current barracks were built by the Third Reich. USAG Hohenfels is on the border of the Czech Republic and is used primarily for maneuver training. USAG Manheim was part of the original U.S. occupation at the end of WWII. It is currently home to about 500 soldiers and provides support to soldiers and their families coming from transient units. Their support installations are located at Wiesbaden, Stuttgart and Schweinfurt.

Read more: USA Army Bases in Germany | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8326328_usa-army-bases-germany.html#ixzz1xnrf2BUj

Have a feeling that this has a military connection between Germany and Washington.

Well, Jeschke is definitely a German surname. It could be the mother's name and they put that on the birth certificate (i.e. she never changed her maiden name), or the parents of Justin were both originally from Germany, moved to the U.S. and became citizens here and had Justin.

Could be a military connection, though. How far from Berlin to any U.S. military base? How about from Eckental? For that matter, how far is Eckental from Berlin?

In a Dutch paper they say he is a Dutch boy called Robin van Helsum. Robins friends saw the picture of this boy and according to them it is Robin.

Don't know if this is true though...

In a Dutch paper they say he is a Dutch boy called Robin van Helsum. Robins friends saw the picture of this boy and according to them it is Robin.

Don't know if this is true though...
Welcome to WS, Brigitte.

media_l_1237786.jpg

Robin van Helsum

Full story...
Translated
"I'm sure Robin is. I am 100 percent sure that he is, "says a former roommate of Robin against the NIS. "He had personal problems and this has been his way to a new life begin." Because after a year still was not clear who the boy, the police yesterday published photographs of the boy. Several young people from Hengelo recognized the boy as the 20-year-old Robin. Robin Helsum disappeared last September, just days before "Ray" showed up in Berlin. He was last seen with a friend, go to the German capital. Inventing story Six months after the 'jungle boy' with a particular story was about his life in the German forests that he has invented everything. Ray claimed inter alia that his father had buried in the forest and that his mother was killed in a car accident. Then he went ostensibly to Berlin. He would have done two weeks. The teenager spoke broken German, good English and knew only that he was seventeen years old and how he and his parents were called. He sought shelter. "I'm all alone, help me," it sounded. After a half year investigation, police found no evidence to Ray still believe. No grave of the father, no report of a fatal accident in Germany with his mother Doreen as a victim, not a forest. All invented by a guy with mental problems. It occurs worldwide in any list of missing persons. Several parents whose child is missing, hoping that Ray was their son. But no DNA test made ​​that hope a reality.

[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Nederla...e-woudjongen-blijkt-Nederlander-te-zijn.dhtml

A bit odd this wasn't solved sooner.

Germany and Holland do share a 358+ mile land border.

Any chance that Robin is Raymond and Robin is who he was when his mother was hiding him?

Odd!

There was no picture before. It does look like him, is it confirmed? I remember a couple who were absolutely sure he was their grandchild.

Edit: On Robin being Raymond: It looks like he attended a school with his friends and they knew him when he was young.

I dont Know.....

http://www.vermist.nl/index.php?id=...=23590&cHash=96fdea75735c8423d3a73a4b203ec607

Birthplace and birthdate:Netherlands, 1992
Road since:September 2, 2011
Last residence:Hengelo, Netherlands

Appearance:
Short blonde hair,
white skin,
long face shape,
1.80 m normal stature.

Wanted by:

Family

Additional info:

Since 2 September 2011 the 19-year-old Robin Helsum missing from Hengelo. He left leaving a farewell note. Robin was last seen traveling with a friend in Berlin, Germany on September 2. Since then no trace.

Robin HELSUM
8a471e5b3d.jpg

A bit odd this wasn't solved sooner.

Germany and Holland do share a 358+ mile land border.

And Hengelo is pretty close to the German border. This whole thing could have been solved pretty quickly had they just released his picture earlier.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back