Brad Cooper Indicted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was SAID was that they were not intimate. And while I believe it - stranger things have happened in divorce / separation cases.

I've scratched my husband accidentally taking something out of his hand (on his arm, etc)

the evidence of DNA on one spouse which is that of the other spouse just isn't enough - it's not the smoking gun like a stranger's DNA would be.

I believe that there is way more than that.

Who said it is enough ?
We were simply making a list of numerous things the DA likely has to feel confident enough to pull the trigger. Rest assured, this DA has a SOLID case or he would have waited until he did. That is fact.

Who said it is enough ?
We were simply making a list of numerous things the DA likely has to feel confident enough to pull the trigger. Rest assured, this DA has a SOLID case or he would have waited until he did. That is fact.

What you said was finding DNA under NC's nails would be compelling alone.

I disagreed.

I also stated that I believe they have more evidence linking him to killing her. Using DNA, or relying on DNA, to indict or convict someone of killing a spouse is weak - a decent defense attorney would have a field day.

So - I think they have a strong case, presented it to 12 folks on a grand jury and got an indictment and subsequent arrest. I just don't think that DNA is all that critical in this case and wouldn't be in a spousal situation.

I agree with Mom in that stomach contents matching what was found in his car, computer forensics, cell phone stuff etc. will come into play.

Who said it is enough ?

I agree wholeheartedly!

What you said was finding DNA under NC's nails would be compelling alone.

I disagreed.

I also stated that I believe they have more evidence linking him to killing her. Using DNA, or relying on DNA, to indict or convict someone of killing a spouse is weak - a decent defense attorney would have a field day.

So - I think they have a strong case, presented it to 12 folks on a grand jury and got an indictment and subsequent arrest. I just don't think that DNA is all that critical in this case and wouldn't be in a spousal situation.

I agree with Mom in that stomach contents matching what was found in his car, computer forensics, cell phone stuff etc. will come into play.

I responded to SG's list saying DNA under the nails would be strong evidence. Obviously they have more, MUCH more.
I am sorry I did not make that clear enough.

Sound was not loud. Then I saw someone messing with mic..Hope he fixed it

I want to know about that too! I still don't understand why that friend, Mike something, was brought into the CPD 3 times for questioning and was asked if he made the phone call (or something like that), do you know who I mean?

I also want to know more about the lady who is sure she saw NC jogging that morning....she sounded really certain in her affidavit.

I'm just assuming, but I'm guessing, the contents of NC's stomach are the "clincher" or whatever it would be called. I don't know much about how the body metabolizes food - but I believe that fluids (like wine) don't stay in there for very long. I tried google several different times, but could never find a definitave answer; at least not one that I could understand, lol.

there are a lot of tall, attractive women around nancy's age in cary. i see people at the Y that remind me of her, & I always have to do a double-take

yeah, you're probably right about that...I'm still wondering about the fast decomp too....maybe BC put some of the cleaning products found in, I think, NC's bathroom to speed up the decomp process (thinking of the one side of her face mentioned)....she was only missing from Sat to Mon - seems like a pretty fast decomp process to me...maybe info for THAT is what was found (if anything) on BC's computer?

Will be interesting to see when the trial happens.

I still just feel so badly for the little girls (NC too of course!).

it was really hot that week-end & Monday (as per usual here in the summer)

And all the BC supporters are where tonight??:confused:

Would like to hear their thoughts on this lastest development:waitasec:

Is the sound soft - or is it my connection

I think WRAL forgot to turn on the internet streaming microphone....I could barely hear a word she said.

8x311d.jpg

Is the sound soft - or is it my connection

I think WRAL forgot to turn on the internet streaming microphone....I could barely hear a word she said.

I know. I had to plug in my headphones to turn the volume all the way up just to hear what she said. But, I am still glad that they arrested him.

I know. I had to plug in my headphones to turn the volume all the way up just to hear what she said. But, I am still glad that they arrested him.

At least I know I was not the only one having technical issues. Sure wish I had WRAL as my local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member