Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that three days before the attach he got a message. This young lady is totally legit and has her own place of business. LE has contacted her because her phone number was in his cell.

I heard that he asked questions like what would you do if something happened. Referring to her being by herself. He touched her hand and it creeped her out. She had to call him because the payment did not go thru. He wanted to meet some where. She meant him off of I-10 where there were a lot of people.

Now I know someone that knows her and she could have been a victim. He was every where and so close. He even crossed jurisdictions with his girl friends. There are probably so many others that we need to find and bring home.

I heard that three days before the attach he got a message. This young lady is totally legit and has her own place of business. LE has contacted her because her phone number was in his cell.

I heard that he asked questions like what would you do if something happened. Referring to her being by herself. He touched her hand and it creeped her out. She had to call him because the payment did not go thru. He wanted to meet some where. She meant him off of I-10 where there were a lot of people.

Now I know someone that knows her and she could have been a victim. He was every where and so close. He even crossed jurisdictions with his girl friends. There are probably so many others that we need to find and bring home.
Could you please explain this a little more? I'm trying to connect the dots about what you are saying.

---------------

My bold above. Maybe investigators already have substantial evidence on something else that may turn that LWOP into the DP.

As Foxfire and others said, it happened to murderer Hilton, after he was sentenced to LWOP he was sentenced to the DP in FL.

The crossing of jurisdictions is also of key interest to me. In a case I followed closely, murderer Rodriguez crossed state lines, and so was tried Federally.

(There are threads here on Websleuths about Hilton's sentencing.)

bessie ~ good account of possible happenings, however the search crews never found a single drop of blood or evidence that mickey was hurt or any trace of her being abducted on that route. If they had a tussle and she was viciously stabbed on the ground, i believe the search crews would have found evidence of it. More questions arise with every plausible scenario.

It is possible they missed it. Then it poured down rain on the Monday after she went missing. It could have cleaned any of the blood evidence (visible to the eye).

I don't know if the Mods will leave this here or not but the DWT thread is close so I put this here.
I don't know when the picture was taken and I know it was NOT Brandon's white truck in the picture but isn't it odd that there is a picture taken of Ms with her sister and 2 other friends with a white truck in the background? Look at Charlie's facebook and look at that picture of the 4 of them and see what is in the background. I KNOW IT IS NOT THE DWT but for a white truck to be in the picture is strange.

It is possible they missed it. Then it poured down rain on the Monday after she went missing. It could have cleaned any of the blood evidence (visible to the eye).

Have they gone back?

Have they gone back?

I do not know but I know when the FMN Hq was moved from the church on campus to Blackham, a poster here posted a photo of LE searching the area we now know Mickey was hit by Brandon..

I do not know but I know when the FMN Hq was moved from the church on campus to Blackham, a poster here posted a photo of LE searching the area we now know Mickey was hit by Brandon..

I would think the hit would cause a toss of her (according to others who have been hit on their bikes) and upon landing would have produced at least some blood.

If he covered the body intially with sticks and leaves, and left the body for a day, wouldn't there be buzzards, etc.?

Tom Shunick was also seen by people who live in the area near Dean St searching after he returned home from offshore.

If he covered the body intially with sticks and leaves, and left the body for a day, wouldn't there be buzzards, etc.?

Didn't he also leave lisas body merely covered?
I suspect his burying her was an afterthought.
Jmo

I would think so.
Also, if he dug the grave the next day it would seem he had not slept in a long time, would have a very sore hand with a bandage. Even if he had pain killers it would be hard to dig. And painkillers make you sleepy. I wonder if he had some kind of small machine that would help dig. I don't know if anything like that exists, something he could put in his truck.

Could you please explain this a little more? I'm trying to connect the dots about what you are saying.

Sorry. I can not spell. I meant massage three days before the attack. Poor girl was creeped out knowing she gave him a massage just before the attack on Mickey. He is a perv and was looking for a thrill out of it and possible a victim.

Sorry. I can not spell. I meant massage three days before the attack. Poor girl was creeped out knowing she gave him a massage just before the attack on Mickey. He is a perv and was looking for a thrill out of it and possible a victim.
---------

Reminds me of the "Craigslist murderer"

:what:

Dang never even thought about that! And honestly I don't even remember if the have security. I would assume they do I just can't remember. Darn hate getting old.

:jail:Yes, everyone is searched before going in. And its not just a pat down, they go through everything. But it is well worth it. Arts and crafts gallore, all made by the inmates. And the rodeo is great, just get your tickets early. They sell out quick and sittining the top rows isnt worth it.

And assorted other wildlife- this is south Louisiana. It's another reason I don't believe BSL's story. I won't go into details but anyone who lives in a hot humid area can think for themselves what would happen to a body left out for a day or so. Then he cut his hand rather badly. No way in hell that he could have dug a grave for Mickey. His hand would have been stitched and bandaged.

BSL would have people believe that he hit Mickey, drove her 40 miles away, she fought him, he hurt his hand, killed her, drove back to his house with her in the truck, washed up, changed his clothes drove another 40 miles, dumped her body in the cemetery, cleaned his truck, stopped at Whiskey Bay to dump the bike, drove 2 hours to NOLA, waited in the ER, spoke to LE from 2 jurisdictions, saw a doctor, drove 2 hours back, saw other doctors to get stitched up or surgery or whatever, then buried Mickey using a hand that had been operated on? Without surgery and a slit tendon, he was not digging or holding a shovel. and then with surgery, the injury was in the place he'd use to hold the shovel. We're talking the area inside the hand from the thumb was slashed to the point he needed surgery. This guy is a freaking superman!

It's great that BSL's confession led to Mickey's family is getting her back. I also think that if LE doesn't know the whole truth, they're satisfied that 2 cases are closed and BSL is in prison for life. IMO, they're not super concerned that BSL told them the whole truth and nothing but he truth.
MOO

Yes, the Daily Advertiser cam was DIRECTLY on the most direct route out of town. Not only that - it's at almost the exact point where she would have realized he wasn't taking her home. It's not impossible that the struggle was taking place as the truck passed in front of the camera!

I think I had said something similar just a few days before BSL gave up Mickey's location, and I really do believe this to be true. I don't think simply seeing the bike in the back of the truck would be suspicious due to the sheer numbers of white trucks in the area. There had to be something else going on that maybe would have initially been considered to be "impaired driving" -- like swerving or something like that -- that when pieced together with the rest of the evidence made it much more than it was. I'm wondering if perhaps her hair was visible against the door window or something like that in conjunction with the bike in the back that while it could technically be anyone, is obviously Mickey.

Did any of that make sense? When Becky has no sleep, Becky gets delirious. And then Becky starts talking in third person and should probably go to sleep after a long night of work. :seeya:

Also, KATC reported this morning that the Shunicks may receive Mickey's body as early as today.

Clicky!!

I wish we knew for certain how and where, because I think that Mickey deserves to have people lining the road to welcome her home.... we do it for firemen and policemen, why not for this hero too?

So, are we to believe that the entire BL victimization of Mickey, there was nothing said?

BS. He would have victimized her verbally also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper