Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I mis-typed. I meant to say scavingers.

I knew what you meant! I had a chuckle, is all. Only teasing. :)

I agree that in a rural area in LA in late May, the bugs and critters must be active and everywhere. Maybe he left her body at the cemetery overnight, but inside of something...say, the supposed large tool chest that allegedly burned along with the DWT? I would love to know what the SAR or cadaver dogs said. Did they hit under the trailer? Inside the trailer? In the driveway or road where he would have parked his now-burned DWT?

His confession likely leaves a lot out, as I'm sure the police already know. At least, he pled guilty, though I imagine his mind is so warped, he still sees himself as not responsible/a victim.

I don't know if the Mods will leave this here or not but the DWT thread is close so I put this here.
I don't know when the picture was taken and I know it was NOT Brandon's white truck in the picture but isn't it odd that there is a picture taken of Ms with her sister and 2 other friends with a white truck in the background? Look at Charlie's facebook and look at that picture of the 4 of them and see what is in the background. I KNOW IT IS NOT THE DWT but for a white truck to be in the picture is strange.

I don't see anything odd about it at all. There are MANY white trucks around here, you can literally see dozens of them just driving to the grocery store.

And assorted other wildlife- this is south Louisiana. It's another reason I don't believe BSL's story. I won't go into details but anyone who lives in a hot humid area can think for themselves what would happen to a body left out for a day or so. Then he cut his hand rather badly. No way in hell that he could have dug a grave for Mickey. His hand would have been stitched and bandaged.

BSL would have people believe that he hit Mickey, drove her 40 miles away, she fought him, he hurt his hand, killed her, drove back to his house with her in the truck, washed up, changed his clothes drove another 40 miles, dumped her body in the cemetery, cleaned his truck, stopped at Whiskey Bay to dump the bike, drove 2 hours to NOLA, waited in the ER, spoke to LE from 2 jurisdictions, saw a doctor, drove 2 hours back, saw other doctors to get stitched up or surgery or whatever, then buried Mickey using a hand that had been operated on? Without surgery and a slit tendon, he was not digging or holding a shovel. and then with surgery, the injury was in the place he'd use to hold the shovel. We're talking the area inside the hand from the thumb was slashed to the point he needed surgery. This guy is a freaking superman!

It's great that BSL's confession led to Mickey's family is getting her back. I also think that if LE doesn't know the whole truth, they're satisfied that 2 cases are closed and BSL is in prison for life. IMO, they're not super concerned that BSL told them the whole truth and nothing but he truth.
MOO

Mickey's body was largely skeletonized, and we were never told that there was or was not scavenger activity. I haven't heard anything that would make me believe that he did not leave her body out before burial.

I agree that in a rural area in LA in late May, the bugs and critters must be active and everywhere. Maybe he left her body at the cemetery overnight, but inside of something...say, the supposed large tool chest that allegedly burned along with the DWT? I would love to know what the SAR or cadaver dogs said. Did they hit under the trailer? Inside the trailer? In the driveway or road where he would have parked his now-burned DWT?

His confession likely leaves a lot out, as I'm sure the police already know. At least, he pled guilty, though I imagine his mind is so warped, he still sees himself as not responsible/a victim.
-----------

Yes, we've discussed this before, the neighbor saw a larger than average number of buzzards around the area where his trailer was.

In my opinion, I seriously wonder if he was given Mickey's autopsy report, and told that if he wanted a plea deal, his story better match up with the report. And then he just went off of that, leaving out a lot.

Perhaps it's better he left out some things. Especially for the families sake.
I think he lied a lot pertaining to Lisa pate too.

-------------

My bold. From the wording, it really seems to me that he wanted to portray her as an aggressor towards him, when she was being self-defensive and trying to save her life.

I just got a message back from the Hope for Ali facebook page saying that they are going to ask Mr. Mac to check in over here. I hope these key people have had a chance to connect!

GarryB and Txmomof5 .. thoughts and prayers to you and family.

In my opinion, I seriously wonder if he was given Mickey's autopsy report, and told that if he wanted a plea deal, his story better match up with the report. And then he just went off of that, leaving out a lot.

Perhaps it's better he left out some things. Especially for the families sake.
I think he lied a lot pertaining to Lisa pate too.

I thought the autopsy report wasn't available until after the confession. Anyway he knew what they would find & he would have to explain the skeletal injuries.

considering BSL has gotten LWOP, surely he wouldn't have anything to lose by admitting if he did rape mickey?

Mickey's body was largely skeletonized, and we were never told that there was or was not scavenger activity. I haven't heard anything that would make me believe that he did not leave her body out before burial.

He said that he did not bury her and that he covered her with branches and leaves.
My opinion is that he killed her and buried her and that he hurt his hand after he buried her. Otherwise Mickey would have had to have lain out pretty much exposed for at least several days. Scavengers would then have been able to do what they do. If Mickey's body is intact, then IMO, he buried her right away.

considering BSL has gotten LWOP, surely he wouldn't have anything to lose by admitting if he did rape mickey?

Oh, except for his "I'm really a good Christian boy" facade. He is still trying to save face in his crazy mind. Imo.

Ahh man, I totally intended to completely stay out of the "did he or didn't he" conversation... slapping my own hand.

Just so you know....
He sent her a letter from jail also. In that letter he proclaimed his innocence, even though the letter was dated after he must have confessed. She didn't get the letter until a couple of days ago. In that letter he stated "I can't believe what I am reading that you told the police, after all we have been through. After this is all said and done, we shall never speak of this again. I forgive you". This guy is a perpetual liar, even to those he was closest to.

Garry, she should wash her hands of Brandon. He should have begged her forgiveness. "We shall never speak of this again" like he's doing her a favor. He never wants to explain or apologize. She could have gotten in allot of legal trouble for him to try to help him because of his lies and this is his reponse to her!? It's obvious to me from this letter he is still trying to manipulate her & use her. Never trust him. He can play the role of the perfect inmate & Christian - he's done it. He will only con & hurt her. There is nothing she can do for him but pray from a safe distance. Take care & best of luck.

GarryB, Do you or yours remember what kind of car he drove during his teens?

And assorted other wildlife- this is south Louisiana. It's another reason I don't believe BSL's story. I won't go into details but anyone who lives in a hot humid area can think for themselves what would happen to a body left out for a day or so. Then he cut his hand rather badly. No way in hell that he could have dug a grave for Mickey. His hand would have been stitched and bandaged.

BSL would have people believe that he hit Mickey, drove her 40 miles away, she fought him, he hurt his hand, killed her, drove back to his house with her in the truck, washed up, changed his clothes drove another 40 miles, dumped her body in the cemetery, cleaned his truck, stopped at Whiskey Bay to dump the bike, drove 2 hours to NOLA, waited in the ER, spoke to LE from 2 jurisdictions, saw a doctor, drove 2 hours back, saw other doctors to get stitched up or surgery or whatever, then buried Mickey using a hand that had been operated on? Without surgery and a slit tendon, he was not digging or holding a shovel. and then with surgery, the injury was in the place he'd use to hold the shovel. We're talking the area inside the hand from the thumb was slashed to the point he needed surgery. This guy is a freaking superman!

It's great that BSL's confession led to Mickey's family is getting her back. I also think that if LE doesn't know the whole truth, they're satisfied that 2 cases are closed and BSL is in prison for life. IMO, they're not super concerned that BSL told them the whole truth and nothing but he truth.
MOO

BBM: Above

In wooded areas and around where I live. My sister has a horse that had a foal in the afternoon. It was still born. Her husband was off shore and due back in the next morning. She had to cover it with a tarp, and leave it in the pasture as it was too heavy for her to bring back to the barn area. That night a Cyote, or a pac, drug it away. She never found one sign of it after. It was a large heavy foal. Broke her heart.

I see a pattern forming here, which to me, serves a greater injustice for what Mickey fought incredibly hard. This is a Tier 3 RSO, that blindfolded, tied, and raped an earlier victim for hours. That means he did it over and over and over to her. That is a fact and he served time for it. BSL's statement is so wrong on so many levels. He has sanitized this statement for one purpose only and that is himself.

BSL was looking for one thing and one thing only that night and nothing anyone says, including himself, was going to prevent him from getting what he wanted. I am sure there are many rape victims on this forum that can attest to the fact nothing was going to stop him whether that be mace or knife wounds.

As a rape victim and survivor, his version of events don't make sense. For many of us that have endured something like this, maybe we can see through this statement easier. I don't know. What I do know is he got what he wanted and he did not give up the location of the body till he was sure there were probably no forensics that could disprove his statement.

I understand that for some this is how they, for their own sanity, feel this is how it happened. I can understand that but I will not buy into what he has stated in his plea agreement.

Mickey fought hard so that the truth could be told. By downplaying what she went through is wrong. I expected the plea agreement to be the bare facts, what I did not expect was the absolute lies within it.

Some feel this is in some way disrespectful to her memory. I believe it is more disrespectful to not fully understand what she went through, fought for, and ultimately died because of. Instead of making more woman aware of how critical it is to be aware and to take precautions, some feel it to be more important to not discuss it. There is a loud message that needs to be told here which some are trying to stifle when instead it should be used to educate.

Allusonz,
I want to and still sort of am believing that he hit her, she flew off and was unable to get up and run. He threw bike in truck and threw her in the truck. She grabs her phone. He takes it and holds knife to her. She maces him. She stabs him. He stabs her. He goes to field to bury her. She stabs again. He shoots her. The reason he doesn't bury her in the field is because the last stab she made was the worst and he needed to go home.

Now, this is what I want to believe and am at the moment. However, I have heard twice that what was in the report for the Evangeline parish rape is not what really happened. I heard she went through more torture than what was in the report, and that she was beaten as well. I did not hear details, but am wondering if hes more sadistic, like a Bundy, than he wants us to know?? You seemed to insinuate the EP rape being more brutal than than the report as well. Where is this info coming from. BSL is a monster, but so far i have not come across a source with evidence of him being as monstrous as a Bundy type killer. Thus, I prefer to believe Mickey didn't go through more torture than what was stated in the plea document. I don't want to be naive, but don't know where people are getting this EP was more horrendous than reported info from. Do you?

Ps- not trying to be snarky. Just trying to make sense of the EP stuff

How do you share a picture that doesn't have a url?

You can save it to your computer and upload from there. I do it all the time. :smile:

This is how I do it, scroll down when you are posting, to Manage Attachments.

Attachments

• !!Uploading a pic without url.jpg
    !!Uploading a pic without url.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 22
  • !!Uploading a pic without url2.jpg
    !!Uploading a pic without url2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online