Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I think the bio 1/2 sister should not be coddled and should be sleuthed is, the gun running. She told the police that she didn't know BSL killed anyone, that she believed she was helping him dispose a truck used for gun running.
Why is anyone feeling sorry for her? If my (wonderful) brother ever came with such a scheme, maybe I wouldn't turn him in, but I certainly would tell him to GTF out of my house and to turn himself in. Obviously, in his own words, they share some kind of bond and after all they'd been through, he's surprised she told on him.
If anyone knew what he was up to, or thought they knew, and helped him in any way, they need to go down. Every single one, and no mercy.

Ixchel, I understand your pain.. With that said, psychopaths will fool a polygraph and even the best investigators. A loved one or family member doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell when they are manipulating.

A seasoned Warden was duped by BS lavergne in 2003. He wrote a glowing letter for him enabling him to breeze through the remainder of his prison sentence.

After BSL's release he attended church, and this Pastor and spiritual advisor was also taken in by his ruse.

On 05/28/2012, only 9 days after Mickey Shunick's abduction, BSL's RSO evaluator was again manipulated by BSL's power of persuasion...

Psychopaths are very creative, deflective, manipulative, and persuasive...
They have the ability to fool the best of the best investigators when wearing their mask of normalcy..

How difficult would it have been for BS Lavergne to manipulate his sister who loved him?
Imo, BSL's sister should be off limits from sleuthing. She is an ally in the search for the truth of BSL's unknown victims and should receive immunity from prosecution for her contributions..

I am excited for the memorial. I do wish, though, there was a way for those of us without bikes to take part in the memorial bike ride- like walkers & runners could walk/run behind the bikes as well. I would run it if that would be okay. I'm not sure if it's kosher to show up at a bike ride and try to run (I'm a runner & occassionally at smaller 5Ks, we'll have a cyclist show up -and not be an official entrant- but ride along someone who is running, often times their child or spouse). I wonder if I could ask on the Find Mickey FB page if that would be okay? I know one of the reasons I have followed her case so closely is besides being local & a UL employee not all that much older than Mickey (less than 10), I am a runner & have often run on the bike path by the coliseum and in the Saints Street area where Mickey was abducted. As a runner, I feel a certain kinship with cyclists. It's good to see them out there. You feel less alone when one passes you; it's not just you against the cars. After Mickey disappeared, it really hit home how vulnerable people (especially women) are if they're out walking, running, or cycling alone. And many of us do it alone because we want so "me" time. It made me realize it's not just careless drivers we're all looking out for- it's would-be-abductors as well.....

I think a lot of walkers and runners in the community would love to participate in some way. And lots of people who aren't super into physical fitness would be able to do a walk rather than a bike ride...

Also, honestly, I wish the ride was starting where she was abducted and going to the Wal-Mart (or other large parking lot) near her parents' street. The cyclists could finish her ride home that she never got to make that night and it would keep with the "Bring Mickey Home" theme. Although, that would require blocking off sections of either Johnston or Congress and a small part of Ambassador (they are all very busy roads) and that might be hard to orchestrate.

I think it's all beautiful and a tribute to Mickey nonetheless; I'm not trying to belittle it or criticize it.

I am excited for the memorial. I do wish, though, there was a way for those of us without bikes to take part in the memorial bike ride- like walkers & runners could walk/run behind the bikes as well. I would run it if that would be okay. I'm not sure if it's kosher to show up at a bike ride and try to run (I'm a runner & occassionally at smaller 5Ks, we'll have a cyclist show up (and not be an official entrant) but ride along someone who is running, often times their child or spouse. I wonder if I could ask on the Find Mickey FB page if that would be okay? I know one of the reasons I have followed her case so closely is besides being local & a UL employee not all that much older than Mickey (less than 10), I am a runner & have often run on the bike path by the coliseum and in the Saints Street area where Mickey was abducted. As a runner, I feel a certain kinship with cyclists. It's good to see them out there. You feel less alone when one passes you; it's not just you against the cars. After Mickey disappeared, it really hit home how vulnerable people (especially women) are if they're out walking, running, or cycling alone. And many of us do it alone because we want so "me" time. It made me realize it's not just careless drivers we're all looking out for- it's would-be-abductors as well.....

I think a lot of walkers and runners in the community would love to participate in some way. And lots of people who aren't super into physical fitness would be able to do a walk rather than a bike ride...

Also, honestly, I wish the ride was starting where she was abducted and going to the Wal-Mart (or other large parking lot) near her parents' street. The cyclists could finish her ride home that she never got to make that night and it would keep with the "Bring Mickey Home" theme. Although, that would require blocking off sections of either Johnston or Congress and a small part of Ambassador (they are all very busy roads) and that might be hard to orchestrate.

I think it's all beautiful and a tribute to Mickey nonetheless; I'm not trying to belittle it or criticize it.
KTGIRL ~ I would imagine there are other walkers / runners who would love to participate, and would be welcome as long as it can be coordinated. Pose your question to mickey's site and they should have enough time to make it work. Hope you will pursue it and go along with others!

We still have some folks from the storm-struck areas we haven't heard from. Praying all are safe, and their loved ones. Hope to hear word from our "missing" soon!!

also want to say, really sorry for all the suffering going on down there and hope everyone's safe tonight.
During this ordeal, it was amazing to see the strength, both from Mickey's family
and from the people of Acadia. The determination, the camaraderie was astounding.
It's like the whole town ran this guy to the ground. And you knew you were going to.
I am a way, wayward Catholic but modern day saints would be Mickey and Meredith.

Agreed, Ixchel. I strongly feel that individuals contributed to solving the case and that it was the will of the people of Acadiana that made it happen. Thank you for stating it so well.

Foxfire,
Do we know that BSL manipulated the rso evaluator? I have always wondered what the heck went on with that meeting. Was this absolutely done in person? Wouldn't they be alerted there was an rso with a dwt needing to be on the radar?

There is a lot of stuff that some knew and couldn't say anything about it on here. Sorry

I believe now that BSL is locked up we will get bits and pieces from insiders that can help fill in the pieces. It had to be extremely difficult not being able to speak.

There is a lot of stuff that some knew and couldn't say anything about it on here. Sorry

IHAVENONAME ~

What is this in reference to ?? I entirely missed something here !!
CHICKENFRIED, Olds saw perp turn around ??

Please explain ..... Thanks.

Sorry..... I must have missed something. Someone in an olds saw the dwt turn around?

KKDJ ~

I don't know what this is about either. I missed this too !!

Again, CHICKENFRIED / someone please explain ?? THANX.

Foxfire,
Do we know that BSL manipulated the rso evaluator? I have always wondered what the heck went on with that meeting. Was this absolutely done in person? Wouldn't they be alerted there was an rso with a dwt needing to be on the radar?

Reports and LE (OTR) comments indicated BSL called in to rso contact in St. Landry Parish. Neck wound and bandaged hand would have been noticeable if in person, but BSL obviously had a story which would have been acceptable to rso contact. (calling these rso 'evaluators' is a stretch). In any event, this is same LE/DA jurisdiction that had his domestic violence arrest warrant sitting, for 13 years, in a stack of hundreds of other like unserved warrants....

We still have some folks from the storm-struck areas we haven't heard from. Praying all are safe, and their loved ones. Hope to hear word from our "missing" soon!!

As of yesterday many in Nola still were without power. Also several places LaPlace, Reserve and others had flooding and are not only without power but are trying to salvage what they can from flooded homes. These are homes that have never flooded before.

Hopefully everyone got out in time and will be checking in soon.

Mescheresamis

I found most of my family and one was missing for a week.
She's been found safely...but the trade off is that she's mentally scarred. She won't have anything to do with water...her mind is trapped in that day.
It's hard to sit and listen to it, but I do and try to be positive.

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts during this difficult time.

https://twitter.com/ULCoachHud
We want YOU at CAJUN FIELD this Saturday for our home opener! It's time to PROTECT THIS HOUSE! @KLFY @KSLA @KATCTV3 pic.twitter.com/rALw9Wyl

Is there a subliminal in this statement by Coach Hudspeth?

Reports and LE (OTR) comments indicated BSL called in to rso contact in St. Landry Parish. Neck wound and bandaged hand would have been noticeable if in person, but BSL obviously had a story which would have been acceptable to rso contact. (calling these rso 'evaluators' is a stretch). In any event, this is same LE/DA jurisdiction that had his domestic violence arrest warrant sitting, for 13 years, in a stack of hundreds of other like unserved warrants....

This is one of the things I have questioned since his RSO registration was posted and why I would like to see witness statements. It has been mentioned that his arms were FULL of scratches as well. The wounds according to the hospital and RSO registration don't match up it doesn't indicate the neck wound or the back wound. How could they have been missed?

I found most of my family and one was missing for a week.
She's been found safely...but the trade off is that she's mentally scarred. She won't have anything to do with water...her mind is trapped in that day.
It's hard to sit and listen to it, but I do and try to be positive.

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts during this difficult time.

Glad to hear everyone is safe. Will be praying for her poor baby.

Sealing of Mickey Shunick investigative files;

"Silence by LE is the predator's most Lethal Weapon"

FBI National Digital Billboard Initiative

As the result of a national partnership between the FBI, Adams Outdoor, Clear Channel Outdoor, the Outdoor Advertising Association of Georgia, and Lamar Advertising, more than 1,000 digital billboards nationwide have been made available to display FBI information on fugitives, missing persons, wanted bank robbers, and more.

Through January '2009', the billboards have led directly to the capture of at least 14 fugitives, plus many more indirectly through overall publicity efforts.
http://www.fbi.gov/richmond/news-and...each/billboard

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...00275854_n.jpg

It has been reported also that BSL's arms were all scratched up. Wouldn't the hospital and LE that spoke with him there suspect that somebody was fighting BSL off? a RSO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne