Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(To clarify my aggressive antisocial behavior...flip the birds, snot-rockets, etc. Rather petty, un-lady like stuff.)

Atta girl, Crimson! But just saying... can you imagine how mortified we'd be if caught on surveillance camera flipping "birds, snot-rockets, and etc."? LOL!

Just wanted to touch base and let yall know I still check daily and read every post. Dont really have anything to add at this time, so that is why I am seldom posting for now, but appreciate all who are still here. My guess is we will all have more to talk about in time, as I highly doubt the BSL story has even begun to be told. Hang in there, folks, and take this lull as an opportunity to recharge your emotional batteries. I will see yall soon.

(To clarify my aggressive antisocial behavior...flip the birds, snot-rockets, etc. Rather petty, un-lady like stuff.)

Atta girl, Crimson! But just saying... can you imagine how mortified we'd be if caught on surveillance camera flipping "birds, snot-rockets, and etc."? LOL!

I figured if I ever got caught by one of Lafayette's Redflex traffic cameras that I would just use the picture to make Christmas cards with.

Just wanted to touch base and let yall know I still check daily and read every post. Dont really have anything to add at this time, so that is why I am seldom posting for now, but appreciate all who are still here. My guess is we will all have more to talk about in time, as I highly doubt the BSL story has even begun to be told. Hang in there, folks, and take this lull as an opportunity to recharge your emotional batteries. I will see yall soon.

I feel the same. Actually have time to get the things done in my life that I need to. And catch up on other cases.

LOL,,,as I recall, chicken was a 'verified local' located in Lafayette. Thankfully, Hurricane Issac was basically a non-event in Lafayette. There was no loss of power there. Guess he's busy doing something else.............

Let's see -- chicken fried and who else "local" from the storm areas is still missing...?

I know the hurricane period probably (and, to me, understandably) will lead into a natural break for some of the "local" posters from what has been a very emotional and draining experience with Mickey's case -- but I do hope everyone will at least pop in to say hi, I'm OK, survived Isaac! WE WORRY!!

I consider brutal honesty rather an attribute of mine. Others...a fault. I seldom feel mortified in my actions, or posts, simply cuz they stem from the heart. I get that you understood my antisocial behavior. Thx.

Let's see -- chicken fried and who else "local" from the storm areas is still missing...?

I know the hurricane period probably (and, to me, understandably) will lead into a natural break for some of the "local" posters from what has been a very emotional and draining experience with Mickey's case -- but I do hope everyone will at least pop in to say hi, I'm OK, survived Isaac! WE WORRY!!

Bessie? And lots others...

Bessie? And lots others...

bessie did check in at one point -- and I have seen her thanking some posts in other threads and posting a time or two, also, in the last couple days -- so I think she is OK but probably just really busy, getting her household recovered from the storm, catching up here on WS, and myriad other things! But do think she's all right.

I'm here! Thanks for thinking about us. BW, you're absolutely right. I've been busy, busy and just plain weary. Finally caught up on sleep Wednesday and Thursday in my own bed, in my own air conditioned home. Then I broke out in the strangest rash on my arms, neck, and back, like long, thin scratches that become raised for a few hours, then flatten. Burns like fire. Doctor gave me a steroid shot today, and it seems to be helping. Never had allergies, and can't pinpoint a source. Stress seems like a good one. Lol. Anyway, I'm finally getting back in the groove here. Until today, when I was able to access the web and log in, hitting the thanks button now and then was about all I could manage to do.

So where is that Chicken Fried? I think just about everyone else has checked in.

See -- there she is!! :seeya:

bessie: I know you've gotta be exhausted. What in the world, with the rash...? Did doc venture a guess as to what it is? Weird -- but maybe you're right: stress. Anyhow, take care!

I don't know of anybody that's heard from chicken fried ... :(

Hey guys! Lafayette is fine. Most in the Acadiana area didn't even lose power. Hurricane Isaac was just a pain because it just sat there and the experts had no idea what it would do!

I just learned more about BSL last night. Mr Swamp is good friends with a man who worked with BSL and who was on the same platform (oil rig) at the same time, and knew him well. There was never any indication that BSL was such a dangerous threat. Our friend was over for dinner last night and he told us about what had gone on with his encounters with BSL. (Our son in law had worked with BSL as well.)

This friend reported that someone had broken into his email account and computer account at work and had impersonated him and visited some graphic websites and downloaded stuff and even contacted this man's wife, pretending to be him, trying to get her to meet him at a park. Thankfully she knows her husband and how he words things so she knew it wasn't him.

This friend is 100% trustworthy and Mr Swamp has known him all his life and he is not the type to embellish or do anything illicit on a computer. I would think there are many other stories out there like this and sadly, I don't think Lisa Pate and Mickey were the only victims of BSL.

Our friend related other things that BSL did on the jobsite, that in retrospect make sense but at the time they didn't know who was doing such things.

i just learned more about bsl last night. Mr swamp is good friends with a man who worked with bsl and who was on the same platform (oil rig) at the same time, and knew him well. There was never any indication that bsl was such a dangerous threat. Our friend was over for dinner last night and he told us about what had gone on with his encounters with bsl. (our son in law had worked with bsl as well.)

this friend reported that someone had broken into his email account and computer account at work and had impersonated him and visited some graphic websites and downloaded stuff and even contacted this man's wife, pretending to be him, trying to get her to meet him at a park. Thankfully she knows her husband and how he words things so she knew it wasn't him.

This friend is 100% trustworthy and mr swamp has known him all his life and he is not the type to embellish or do anything illicit on a computer. I would think there are many other stories out there like this and sadly, i don't think lisa pate and mickey were the only victims of bsl.

Our friend related other things that bsl did on the jobsite, that in retrospect make sense but at the time they didn't know who was doing such things.
swampmama ~

very interesting to hear from someone who actually knew and worked with bsl. Seems he fooled everyone ! Please share / elaborate if there are other encounters by the people that knew him. Thanks.

Justwannahelp ~

thanks for the murderpedia link ..... Very interesting !
Do you know of a website i can go to to look up a prisoner's name who is at angola and is not a convicted muderer ?

Thanks for your info !

SwampMama,
well if BSL did those things, we can conclude he has always been quite the dangerous threat haha.

You say he visited some graphic sites, makes me wonder about how one poster said they saw a *advertiser censored* website with a weird name registered to someone named brandon lavergne that had a strange video posted.

Does your son in law have facebook?
I'm not asking because i want it.
But i know that for a while, i had a guy on my friends list and didn't know who he was.
When i went to his profile, it said he worked with the same off shore company that BSL worked for.
He must have been on my friends list for quite some time, because I didn't remember adding him.

Just made me wonder if BSL wasn't using that guys account to kind of stalk other people.

I just learned more about BSL last night. Mr Swamp is good friends with a man who worked with BSL and who was on the same platform (oil rig) at the same time, and knew him well. There was never any indication that BSL was such a dangerous threat. Our friend was over for dinner last night and he told us about what had gone on with his encounters with BSL. (Our son in law had worked with BSL as well.)

This friend reported that someone had broken into his email account and computer account at work and had impersonated him and visited some graphic websites and downloaded stuff and even contacted this man's wife, pretending to be him, trying to get her to meet him at a park. Thankfully she knows her husband and how he words things so she knew it wasn't him.

This friend is 100% trustworthy and Mr Swamp has known him all his life and he is not the type to embellish or do anything illicit on a computer. I would think there are many other stories out there like this and sadly, I don't think Lisa Pate and Mickey were the only victims of BSL.

Our friend related other things that BSL did on the jobsite, that in retrospect make sense but at the time they didn't know who was doing such things.

Thank You.
I also heard from a coworker who said BSL told them he was attacked in TEXAS. And when Mickey case updates were shown on TV, BSL stared at the TV. His coworkers discussed the case and BSL just stared at the TV.

justwundering, that makes sense. But
then you also have people that had their things found that had private profiles, and even if he did hack into their information and access the womens profiles, a lot do not have enough personal information such as addresses, which is what he had in some instances.

Oh and SwampMama, this is a very question, but can you tell us what kind of wording he used? Like was it too proper for her husband to be using words like what were in the email to get her to meet up, or were things misspelled or what?

Because I've been wondering if BSL was knowledgeable with computers (For certain reasons). Because many said he was far too stupid to be good with computers, based on his actions. But from what I'm reading, he must not be an idiot with computers if he was hacking emails or accounts.

There is a strong line between actual hacking, and just people leaving their account information logged in, someone getting onto their computer and accessing that, or truly being smart enough with computer to actually know how to hack an account.

Oh and BSL had Facebook accounts of his own. Why use someone elses?
But then again, if someone gets a random request from a Brandon Lavergne, and they find out he's a registered sex offender, he would get deleted, and in trouble since sex offenders can't have facebooks. However, posing as a nice young man with an offshore job making reasonable money might lure some people into starting conversations with him.

justwundering, that makes sense. But
then you also have people that had their things found that had private profiles, and even if he did hack into their information and access the womens profiles, a lot do not have enough personal information such as addresses, which is what he had in some instances.

Yes, not all info found came from social sites. There were also ids, driver's licenses, personal possessions, etc. He might have been a thief or burglar also. As for addresses, its not very difficult or costly to get lots personal information on all of us with a name and or city location......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108