Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that to be true AT ALL. He had ample opportunity to confess prior to his arrest, indictment, etc. I think it was another way for BSL to try and "look better". His image is obviously very important to him...however, it doesn't stop him from doing the horrible things he has done. All MOO, of course.

Going back to BSL's guilty plea one of his attorney's said that he, BSL, wanted to "come clean" prior to his arraignment without any considerations. If that were the case why didn't he do it? Would it be because his attorney advised against it? If he would have confessed with approval by his attorney would he have been able to file an appeal using misrepresentation by his attorney? Just trying to understand the legal aspect as to why he didn't confess earlier if that is what he really wanted to do.

I feel fairly certain his lawyer would have said, whoa, wait a minute, if you want to confess, fine, but let's do it within the structure of a plea agreement.

I don't believe that to be true AT ALL. He had ample opportunity to confess prior to his arrest, indictment, etc. I think it was another way for BSL to try and "look better". His image is obviously very important to him...however, it doesn't stop him from doing the horrible things he has done. All MOO, of course.

Very true.

I think his saying he wanted to come clean is a lie. Just like so many many more things he told people were lies. Don't let him fool you for one second!

It,s called saving your arse!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jkg005
Going back to BSL's guilty plea one of his attorney's said that he, BSL, wanted to "come clean" prior to his arraignment without any considerations. If that were the case why didn't he do it? Would it be because his attorney advised against it? If he would have confessed with approval by his attorney would he have been able to file an appeal using misrepresentation by his attorney? Just trying to understand the legal aspect as to why he didn't confess earlier if that is what he really wanted to do.

Although I would like to believe that BS Lavergne's conscience got the best of him. I believe it is fairly obvious that BSL is psychopath, and does not experience empathy for others..
Psychopaths are very calculating, manipulative, and have a reason for everything they do, and for everything they say. Imo, BSL, saw the evidence mounting, the dominoes falling, and was deflecting.
He was hoping that by agreeing to the plea agreement. Not only could he trade the death penalty for LWOP, but also that the investigation of any past victims would cease, imo.
BSL's only possessions/assets, and future bargaining chips are his unknown victim's identities and their locations.

Although I would like to believe that BS Lavergne's conscience got the best of him. I believe it is fairly obvious that BSL is psychopath, and does not experience empathy for others..
Psychopaths are very calculating, manipulative, and have a reason for everything they do, and for everything they say. Imo, BSL, saw the evidence mounting, the dominoes falling, and was deflecting.
He was hoping that by agreeing to the plea agreement. Not only could he trade the death penalty for LWOP, but also that the investigation of any past victims would cease, imo.
BSL's only possessions/assets, and future bargaining chips are his unknown victim's identities and their locations.

BSL a psychopath? A person suffering from a severe mental disorder, especially with aggressive antisocial behavior. Aware of BSL's known atrocities as of today... no label better fits.

The 5 BIG W's...Who, What, When, Where, WHY? How does a human being become a psycopath? Little Brandon at birth. "Psycho" in adolescence. BS Lavergne in adulthood. Imo, we all suffer some forms of mental anguish in the course of our lives. Imo, we all (ok, some :seeya:) apply aggressive antisocial behavior. Are we then labeled psycopaths? I don't think so. A greater entity of evil envelopes the heart, mind and soul of a defined psycopath. I cling too close to the cross, when that big old boy with horns shows face.

I ventured out to the evidentiary hearing, to witness...to feel...I saw a broken, hollow shell of a human being. Eyes cast downward, only vocal with 'uh, yes, sir'. Defeated. I felt sad. Then, the horrific words...poor Ms. Lisa...poor Ms. Mickey. I felt rage.

I agree with every word of your post, Fox. Conscience, with BSL? Nope.

(To clarify my aggressive antisocial behavior...flip the birds, snot-rockets, etc. Rather petty, un-lady like stuff.)

'Well said, Crimson clover'.. "Plain damn evil; the devil's deciple"..

That's right! He would have never come clean if he hadn't been caught. Why didn't he go to the police right away so poor Mickey could have been laid to rest a lot sooner?

Hi guys. I've been away from WS for a while. I found this while googling pictures of Angola. It's called murderpedia. You can look up any murderer by their last name. I thought it might be useful when Foxfire talks about other serial killers. If y'all already know about this, sorry to repost it.

Hope everyone weathered Isaac ok. We did pretty well - a little wet spot on the ceiling, but nothing major.

BBM

Totally agree with you on that! BSL may very well be planning his strategy (manipulating, again) as he sits behind those cold steel prison bars.

BSL a psychopath? A person suffering from a severe mental disorder, especially with aggressive antisocial behavior. Aware of BSL's known atrocities as of today... no label better fits.

The 5 BIG W's...Who, What, When, Where, WHY? How does a human being become a psycopath? Little Brandon at birth. "Psycho" in adolescence. BS Lavergne in adulthood. Imo, we all suffer some forms of mental anguish in the course of our lives. Imo, we all (ok, some :seeya:) apply aggressive antisocial behavior. Are we then labeled psycopaths? I don't think so. A greater entity of evil envelopes the heart, mind and soul of a defined psycopath. I cling too close to the cross, when that big old boy with horns shows face.

I ventured out to the evidentiary hearing, to witness...to feel...I saw a broken, hollow shell of a human being. Eyes cast downward, only vocal with 'uh, yes, sir'. Defeated. I felt sad. Then, the horrific words...poor Ms. Lisa...poor Ms. Mickey. I felt rage.

I agree with every word of your post, Fox. Conscience, with BSL? Nope.

(To clarify my aggressive antisocial behavior...flip the birds, snot-rockets, etc. Rather petty, un-lady like stuff.)

BBM

Would be interesting to know when BSL's dysfunctional behaviors actually began, and what abnormal behaviors he exhibited!
Wish Someguy or Garry and his family (not sure how long they've had a relationship with BSL, though) could enlighten us more about BSL's childhood and adolescence years...

Hi guys. I've been away from WS for a while. I found this while googling pictures of Angola. It's called murderpedia. You can look up any murderer by their last name. I thought it might be useful when Foxfire talks about other serial killers. If y'all already know about this, sorry to repost it.

Hope everyone weathered Isaac ok. We did pretty well - a little wet spot on the ceiling, but nothing major.

Thanks...now I have another website to obsess over! I find stuff like this fascinating so thank you!

Has anybody heard from Chickenfried yet?

He hasn't been on since the 29th when Hurricane Isaac was hitting. Does anyone know if all power has been restored to LA yet? Maybe that's the case? :dunno:

He hasn't been on since the 29th when Hurricane Isaac was hitting. Does anyone know if all power has been restored to LA yet? Maybe that's the case? :dunno:

LOL,,,as I recall, chicken was a 'verified local' located in Lafayette. Thankfully, Hurricane Issac was basically a non-event in Lafayette. There was no loss of power there. Guess he's busy doing something else.............

LOL,,,as I recall, chicken was a 'verified local' located in Lafayette. Thankfully, Hurricane Issac was basically a non-event in Lafayette. There was no loss of power there. Guess he's busy doing something else.............

That's good to hear! He said siding was taken off his house and I believe flooding if I remember correctly...

That's good to hear! He said siding was taken off his house and I believe flooding if I remember correctly...

Wow, then he's very unlucky! The eye passed right over us and while we had winds and rain, there was very little wind damage and no flooding.
Hope he have repairs done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member