Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even know this 8 ball and the woman killed with him is supposed to be Lisa Pate? What if its another woman on his list?

Do we even know this 8 ball and the woman killed with him is supposed to be Lisa Pate? What if its another woman on his list?

That's what I'm thinking.

i think the inmate said that he referred to girl in the story as Lisa and to the drug dealer as 8ball.

The whole "8 ball" drug dealer seems very embellished to me. First, the name "8 ball" in itself is almost too literal and of course, he drives a Cadillac! Isn't that what all drug dealers drive? Second, what drug dealer, in their right mind, would go to some wooded area with a guy they never met and risk getting busted? (not that I know how the typical drug dealer would behave, just seems odd to me) Third, he killed "8 ball" with his bare hands but couldn't fight off Mighty Mickey? Hmmm, not buying it. He also doesn't admit in this version that he brought Lisa anywhere, IIRC. I do believe that some of the story is true but I definitely feel that it was embellished in order to "impress" other inmates. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Relatives and friends of Mickey Shunick have dealt with many emotions in the five months since the 21-year-old college student disappearedwhile riding home on her bicycle. Until now, not much was known about Shunick’s confessed killer.

<modsnip>
http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...out-killer?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Not sure if I did this correctly so feel free to correct.

very interesting. it's interesting to see how people are all so different.

Still so many questions. Wonder when and if more documents will be released.

Good news for those of you not in the MA thread, it's been said that she has been located :) yippy!!!!

Thank you very much for these links, I will adjust them and they should be readable. In the event they are not they'll be transcribed...

Ravynne

My apologies to you all, since I last posted I came down with a migraine and my brain tends to go to crap when they happen. If it hasn't been done I can still do it, sorry again

R

My apologies to you all, since I last posted I came down with a migraine and my brain tends to go to crap when they happen. If it hasn't been done I can still do it, sorry again

R

Hope this means you are feeling better!

R

OT: Take two Excedrin and drink a can of Mountain Dew

(I also am a victim of those evil migraines :furious:)

Taped video confession of bsl is supposed to be released tonight.
I saw a glimpse.

From what the news said, it isn't 100 percent confirmed that the madeline Aumiller is the same one we've been discussing. Good chance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers