Break in @ Tony L's Apartment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wait. Now I'm confused. I thought that Amy had told Casey about an incident where she went to be with one pair of pants on and woke up in another pair of pants, so she believed that sleepwalking was the reason. Casey just took this information and claimed that Amy must've been sleepwalking again when she "hid" her own money, which of course as we all know, Casey stole from Amy. :confused:

That is what happened. When Amy discovered the money missing, Casey reminded her of the time when she woke up wearing different pants than she was wearing when she went to bed and suggested that Amy might have been sleep walking again. I think Amy must have been drinking the night she switched her pants - who wears pants to bed? I don't believe Casey drugged Amy to steal her money, why would she need to if Amy was already asleep?

You know I keep forgetting about that sleepwalking hiding the money incident. Casey HAD to have given Amy something-either she slipped her something in a drink before bed, or she waited until she fell asleep and then gave her the chloroform rag...she did SOMETHING to make that happen so she could rob that girl, and she took it so far as to change Amy's pants for her while she slept...Casey is one cold bird.

BOLD:

WHAT??? OMG---I have never heard this. So Amy woke up with different pants on?:eek:

maybe she did not drug her at all Amy said that she had misplaced money before.KC just
ran with it I don't think that she thinks that far ahead.I think that we are giving her way too much credit.She strkes me as a whats good for KC right this moment. If she had thought any futher than that we would not be here now.

I thought I saw someone on this site had found a website one could enter an address into and out would come the calls for service at that address. However, perhaps what I am remembering is what OCSO posted on their website that has been replicated many times elsewhere: calls for service at the Anthony home. :waitasec:

I noticed at the bottom of the OCSO document an IP address of 172.18.8.143. I thought maybe this was the secret site that would allow me to do the search, but alas, the site would not respond to me. :bang:

...and unfortunately, victim's rights and all, the OC Clerk's website is searchable by the offender (not the victim's) name. (OT, but, Clint had a reaalllly rough Jan '08 on the road :rolleyes:, in contrast, Tony has only had one-infraction pre-Casey, and Civil...well...waaaaaaaaaaaay OT, but, George..well...he was dealing w/ some credit card company's @ the end of '07 on top of his domestic bliss. Which takes me even further OT after the whole [Syn]chronicity thread started spinning '83 Police tunes in my noggin'. If I'm soundtracking ole' George...it'd be w/ "Synchronicity II".

OK, then...where were we?

That is what happened. When Amy discovered the money missing, Casey reminded her of the time when she woke up wearing different pants than she was wearing when she went to bed and suggested that Amy might have been sleep walking again. I think Amy must have been drinking the night she switched her pants - who wears pants to bed? I don't believe Casey drugged Amy to steal her money, why would she need to if Amy was already asleep?

Casey and Amy never discussed the pants incident. When Amy lost the money Casey told her she saw her putting it away. Amy told the cops that she thought the story was weird, but she believed it because she had recently woke up in different pants. She thought she never told Casey about that incident, and didn't think Casey knew of it.

Maybe in one of his LE interview? Maybe not? I would swear TonE said Cameron was on vacation the same time or at least over lapping TonE going to NY.
*snip*

Ahhh...that's right, MMB...now that you mention it, I do recall that in one of Tony's early statements to LE he was coming up w/ a timeline on the fly and he mentioned something about the date Cameron left or returned in order to figure out his own departure/return date. I had completely forgotten that remark. Thanks!

Casey and Amy never discussed the pants incident. When Amy lost the money Casey told her she saw her putting it away. Amy told the cops that she thought the story was weird, but she believed it because she had recently woke up in different pants. She thought she never told Casey about that incident, and didn't think Casey knew of it.

You're right, I just reread Amy's interview. Casey told Amy she saw Amy sleeping walking and that she put the money aside. Amy believed the story because the week before she had changed her pants in her sleep. Amy said she didn't recall telling Casey about the switched pants, but that she thinks she must have in order for Casey to come up with the sleepwalking story.

Either way, it appears that Casey was not responsible for Amy's changed pants.

[bolded by me]

I believe KC has SSS (Susan Smith Syndrome) for sure.

KC may have some type of syndrome, but Susan Smith did eventually admit to killing her children - what made her cave, or is preventing KC from caving, I cannot figure it out.

KC is a unique case - I will call it Monster Syndrome, and I hope she rots forever.

Maybe Tony is one of those kind of guys that do not like to spend money on women. He probably felt that KC wasn't worth a gas can and a tank of gas. Ya know, some guys are just like that. He probably thought it would be easier and less expensive just to help get the gas cans out of the tool shed.

I don't think Tony HAD much money to spend on women. When my sons were going to college and working, they were pretty broke, and like Tony, stayed home or went to house parties. He did live in a bad-rep apt with roommates to share. Wasn't there a Full Sail application in that bag of trash? My son wanted to go there (for about a week) - that school isn't cheap . . .

and, as I've posted before, I don't think Tony was looking for a life mate at that time. KC needed a place to crash so she used him - and stole food and cooked and cleaned to "prove her love" for him.

...and just for grins...I did a VERY quick scan of Casey's cell pings 7/1-7/4.

Casey pinged near Tony's apartment for the mid-morning 7/1 and again in the afternoon 7/1. Looks like just before & after she went to Jesse's for a shower :)

I figure that it must have been Casey who broke in to TL's apartment while he was in New York. What burglar only steals stuff from one room mate ie only takes one person's stuff? How would a real burglar know what stuff in the apartment belonged to what person? Nope. I think Casey broke in and took the room mate's money because she was running out of cash. AH still hadn't gone to Puerto Rico yet so Casey didn't have access to her checkbook or IIRC the money that AH had with her for the trip.

Imo he might not have minded her staying at his place if he did not have a room mate, but siince he did, he might not have trusted Casey with another male around.

VB

she did make that comment in her text to tony about getting with his roommate, deliberately trying to make him jealous.

OOPS I guess I should have read further, my comment seems redundant as quite a few have pointed this out.

I can't say that I would hold it against TL for breaking into the shed, who knows what she told him to have him do it. And I would love a link to where it says that he did NOT offer to go buy gas / can?? (although usually College students living away from home do not have much extra cash on hand) Possibly her house was closer than a station, and I would also bet that he had no idea the shed was locked until they got back there. She walked him through her garage, making it obvious that it was her home, I am sure he did not think they were doing anything wrong. Point I am trying to make, we don't know how that conversation played out. I am not saying he was this terrific gentleman, but I don't think he was pretending to be something he is not in regards to his relationship with KC.

My opinion.

That has always bothered me. Who sleeps that hard, where they do not wake up to someone taking off their clothes? You are right...KC gave her SOMETHING.

I dont know....Amy was smoking alot of pot (per her texts), and KC probably just convinced her that she had been really stoned and thats why she didnt remember the 'sleepwalking' incident.
JMO

I figure that it must have been Casey who broke in to TL's apartment while he was in New York. What burglar only steals stuff from one room mate ie only takes one person's stuff? How would a real burglar know what stuff in the apartment belonged to what person? Nope. I think Casey broke in and took the room mate's money because she was running out of cash. AH still hadn't gone to Puerto Rico yet so Casey didn't have access to her checkbook or IIRC the money that AH had with her for the trip.

I hear what you're sayin', TrY. Consider that it also appears that Clint & Tony parted ways on less than cordial terms though...so...I dunno. Casey would def'n be on the short-list of the 'usual suspects' :)

I believe it was KC who robbed TonE's apartment. I think she took a shower @ Jesse's to have an alibi about not having a key to TonE's. Didn't Jesse, in one of his statements, say that she didn't look like she needed a shower? Another one of her cover-ups!!!!

(Mods, If this has been addressed, please feel free to move.) I started thinking this morning, (an always dangerous pursuit for me, lol,) about the alleged break in at TL's. I found it odd that TL would not let Casey stay at his apartment when he was gone. There seemed to be some trust issues, if you know what I mean. Do you think he suspected that she was a thief even early on? She encouraged him to break the lock on the shed to get the gas cans, showing a complete disregard for the property of others. I wonder if he was starting to realize her true character.

Oh yeah! and IIRC, they just started to be together.
I feel it was a 1 way love affair........kc only.
TL was just having fun, know what I mean?
Funny she used his Jeep also...........IMO

Oh yeah! and IIRC, they just started to be together.
I feel it was a 1 way love affair........kc only.
TL was just having fun, know what I mean?
Funny she used his Jeep also...........IMO

If Tony was 'just having fun,' shame on him for leading Casey on. He should have been straight with her right from the start.

If Tony was 'just having fun,' shame on him for leading Casey on. He should have been straight with her right from the start.

Yes, especially since KC was soooo honest herself. I am sure she let him know about all the time spent at RM's after she began dating TL. I didn't read of him making her any promises, or leading her to believe it would be anything more than what it was. She was the one playing house. From what I read in their texts, the whole relationship was built on a sexual premise. Even when he would be talking about something non-sexual, she would turn it into sex-talk. Also, she did not think of it as a commited relationship or she would not have still had the contact she did with other men (WW, RM, etc etc etc) He did make it clear that he was returning to NY, she made it clear that NY was not for her. Also by LA's account, her "real" bf was RM. I don't believe TL led KC on at all, if anything it was the other way around.

Moo

Respectfully bolded by me.

As usual, Magic-Cat, I tend to agree with most of your opinions. LOL. However, I have a different point of view re the bolded section. Based on what Tony believed at the time, he was helping Casey break into her own shed, not someone else's. And since she was scatterbrained enough to run out of gas again, any male would likely assume she was also scatterbrained enough to have lost the key to her shed's lock. In view of that, I can understand why he would have readily stepped into his assigned role of Big, Strong, Tire-Iron-Wielding, Knight-Rescuer.

For these reasons, I'm willing to cut him some slack on this issue. :blowkiss:

Even though she had lied to him about the house earlier, he knew it was her parents house. This is from his July 22 transcript...
tony.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back