Breaking News Archive - 20th - 26th Aug

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzm1 said:
Get ready for the big game tonight JBean.
CANNOT WAIT. I am leaving for the game around noon and then will stay there all night . My son leaves tomorrow as well from SD..so it is a busy weekend.

Buzzm1 said:
Naw, it will take something other than JMK/Tracey manufactured corroboration before I am convinced that JMK did it.

I want JMK's handwriting in Fall, 1996 compared to the ransom note.

I want the picture of the young boy, and a bear, put under the microscope, to see if it has been morphed.

I want evidence of JMK being in CO on Dec. 25th/26th, 1996.
[size=+1]Man says he might have seen Karr in '96[/size]

By Todd Hartman, Rocky Mountain News
August 26, 2006
Boulder District Attorney investigator Mark Spray has contacted a man who believes he could have encountered the JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect on a bus in the early morning hours of Dec. 26, 1996. Daniel Pride, now of Portsmouth, N.H., said he was at the downtown bus station in Boulder sometime shortly after 12:30 a.m. when a man arrived, behaving strangely and bearing a resemblance to John Mark Karr, arrested last week in the case.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4946895,00.html

JBean said:
CANNOT WAIT. I am leaving for the game around noon and then will stay there all night . My son leaves tomorrow as well from SD..so it is a busy weekend.
A Bon Voyage from me JBean. I'll bet he is excited.

MrsMush99 said:
I'll put this here too, Heard on fox PD made a motion to suppress any DNA test previously taken. IF DNA doesn't match why do they want to suppress it??

Seth Temin, a public defender who met with Karr for the first time on Friday, told a Boulder County district judge in court papers that any DNA samples from his client were not taken legally because his attorneys should have been consulted first.

"If such a sample has already been obtained it was not obtained pursuant to applicable law, the (state or U.S.) constitutions or by valid consent," Temlin wrote in the court papers. "Mr. Karr should be allowed to address the legality of the seizure of such an item prior to testing."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060826/us_nm/crime_jonbenet_dc_11

imo This guy is going by the book-- JMK's constitutional rights! If a sample was taken in Thai, was there a valid consent?

i_dont_chat said:

August 26, 2006
Boulder District Attorney investigator Mark Spray has contacted a man who believes he could have encountered the JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect on a bus in the early morning hours of Dec. 26, 1996. Daniel Pride, now of Portsmouth, N.H., said he was at the downtown bus station in Boulder sometime shortly after 12:30 a.m. when a man arrived, behaving strangely and bearing a resemblance to John Mark Karr, arrested last week in the case.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4946895,00.html
So are we to believe that JMK took Greyhound?? 1500 miles each way?? That's gonna take awhile.

Buzzm1 said:
So are we to believe that JMK took Greyhound?? 1500 miles each way?? That's gonna take awhile.
I suppose he could have taken it to another city and flown from there?
Just playing the devil here.

I like the "shiny red spot" that's a nice touch.

Buzzm1 said:
Hey, "leave the driving to us"!

Seriously, doesn't Tracey have a connection with Rocky Mountain News?

Spray wanted to know what Pride was wearing on the same night, said Pride, who said he thought he could obtain the information from friends who had photos of a gathering that Pride attended on Christmas of 1996.

Are these more pictures we're going to have to wait for?

Now, considering that JMK looks decidedly different today than he did in the home video of 1993, what did he look like in 1996?

JBean said:

It was probably 'jelly'! :dance:

Buzzm1 said:
T
The former teacher, who dined on prawns and wine on his flight from Thailand, faced a more prosaic menu behind bars: beef stew with buttered noodles for dinner, Spanish rice and chili dogs for lunch.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/25/AR2006082501164.html

So Buzz.....what is wrong with his jail food! I eat hot dogs for breakfast...many times. (I really do)!

Being serious, They have a lot of prawns in Thailand. A whole lot of them are sold here in the Supers. Maybe that was all they had on the plane....I don't always agree with WA. Post, although enjoy reading it!

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama

JBean said:

Shiny red spot??, must have been his nail polish--or maybe his lip glow?? LOL

JBean said:

I like the "fleece vest". He was probably on a bus with the Village People.

I was just watching MSNBC. They said Jamie Harmon is pregnant. Anyone else hear this?

Love_Mama said:
So Buzz.....what is wrong with his jail food! I eat hot dogs for breakfast...many times. (I really do)!

Being serious, They have a lot of prawns in Thailand. A whole lot of them are sold here in the Supers. Maybe that was all they had on the plane....I don't always agree with WA. Post, although enjoy reading it!

xxxxxxxooooooo
mama
beef stew with noodles, and chili dogs--that sounds like comfort food. I wonder if anyone has ever rated prisons for their food?? and all of the other amenities?? I know the prisons in the South are said to be somewhere you never want to go.

MrsMush99 said:
I was just watching MSNBC. They said Jamie Harmon is pregnant. Anyone else hear this?
I heard she was pregnant by John Karr.
okay just trying to spice it up a little here...carry on.

MrsMush99 said:
Oh no. Does this mean she won''t be going to Denver?? I think she has most likely been given the word that she won't be involved in Karr's defense.

i_dont_chat said:

August 26, 2006

Thanks for posting and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member