Breaking news in the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who buy, sell or promote the sale of sex, in areas where it is not legal, are breaking the law.

So you're saying that the police are breaking the law when they promote the sale of sex as part of a sting operation? I'm down with that.

So you're saying that the police are breaking the law when they promote the sale of sex as part of a sting operation? I'm down with that.

Wow, I actually agree with this. Agreeing with Precious and Gia in the same day? Weird! Where's my Mayan calendar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, they're promoting the arrest of those seeking to pay for sex...see they have no intention of selling the sex :)

Also, I bet their (LE) BP and CL ads don't mention actual sex acts...probably just mention massages and such. Now, if you want to talk false advertisement then yes I think that is a possibility.

TKaM, likening what these guys were busted for to sex trafficking and violence against women etc., and imagining that this type of sting operation is helping even a tiny bit, is equal to walking around deaf, dumb and blind and insisting that because you're moving you're also getting somewhere.

Ray Kelly - the next mayor of NYC - is the one who authorized the sting.

Along with Assistant Chief Kathy Ryan. She heads up the dept overseeing Domestic Violence in NYC.

Kathy Ryan joined the New York City Police Department in 1980 and began her career on patrol in the 20th Precinct. As Commanding Officer of the Domestic Violence Unit since 2003, Assistant Chief Kathy Ryan has overseen a 25% drop in domestic violence crimes and a 75% increase in the number of home visits Police Officers make to past victims of Domestic Violence. Assistant Chief Ryan holds a Juris Doctorate from St. Johns University School of Law.

And of course, don't leave out Carol Robles-Roman, (esq.) She's the deputy Mayor right underneath Bloomberg, as well as his Counsel. Deputy Mayor Robles-Román holds a Juris Doctorate from New York University School of Law where she was honored with the Vanderbilt Medal at graduation for extraordinary contribution to the law school community. She heads up all the advocacy for the girls who have been sex trafficked, but how would you know....unless you found out right here right now.

oh - there's a whole bunch of people behind this "sting" that doesn't get into the public papers.

It was not exactly a run-of-the-mill prostitution case: the men accused as ringleaders were a father and his son, a pimp team coercing women to push their trade like traveling sex saleswomen, handing out business cards at hotels and strip clubs.

Business cards?

Business cards?

Their name is Vincent George, Sr and Vincent George, Jr.

You can google their name and find out all about them.
It's been all over the press.

The problem is, the girls have been petrified for their lives
and testified on the stand in defense of the pimps.

It's called Stockholm Syndrome.
Calling the men daddy - or boyfriends. These women have been
repeatedly threatened with their lives by these dirtbags. pimps.

In 10 days a decision will be made by the judge. and i'm hoping
its life in prison so that it sends a message out to all the other
daddy-o pimps out there.....

that WHEN you get caught - you will lose all your freedom.

No link, no post.

And...even with a link, copy and paste cannot exceed 10% of the original article.

I mentioned this upcoming book in LINative13's Summary thread and thought I'd repost over here.

I'm looking forward to a book coming out on July 9 called Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery. It's about the GB4 and SG. It looks like it will be a thoughtful, serious book; the author has apparently spent a lot of time with the victims' families. I expect it will contain new tidbits for all of us to chew over. There's an excerpt on the authors' site that I just read. The release of this book may bring some media attention back to this case and that often seems to nudge things along.

I also just found this interview with the author on True Crime Diary. Interesting new info about CPH and JB.

Dont believe Lisk is cannabalistic and most likely over 40 yo at present

Anyone ever look into William Devin Howell? CT serial killer that dumped body's behind a strip mall. Killed sex workers I believe. He's incarcerated now. I believe he was caught last year.

Anyone ever look into William Devin Howell? CT serial killer that dumped body's behind a strip mall. Killed sex workers I believe. He's incarcerated now. I believe he was caught last year.

Yes. He really got my attention, but I believe he was incarcerated during that period of time. I'll have to check his thread, but there was a reason to rule him out. There is a good possibility that he is responsible for at least one murder in Florida (not Daytona) back in the '90s.

ETA: He was convicted of manslaughter in 2007 and sentenced to 15 years.

Thread in Serial Killer forum: William Devin Howell

Timeline I put together in a spreadsheet on Google Drive.

Yes. He really got my attention, but I believe he was incarcerated during that period of time. I'll have to check his thread, but there was a reason to rule him out. There is a good possibility that he is responsible for at least one murder in Florida (not Daytona) back in the '90s.

ETA: He was convicted of manslaughter in 2007 and sentenced to 15 years.

Thread in Serial Killer forum: William Devin Howell

Timeline I put together in a spreadsheet on Google Drive.

Yes, he pleaded guilty in 2007 and was serving a 15 y sentence. Then he was charged last year again in other cases.

http://www.ct.gov/csao/cwp/view.asp?q=291456

-Nin

My opinion is There are two different killer's the first killer does it for the pleasure the feeling of being in control he may have been bullied and picked on as a child so now he feels like he is in control a sick individual. .the second killer is someone who has anger and hate towards woman he must of grew up in a broken home his mother could have been a prostitute he may have seen her with clients maybe even sexually assulted by them could even be they payed the mother to have sex with him he is filled with violence and rage and it's not a game to him it's revenge he may look at his victims as the mother who neglected and abused him his rage shows in his horrific way he has killed these victims and then there is the child he murdered and dismembered as well that takes a very sick individual with major issues to harm a innocent child this is someone comfortable with the area and someone that knows either for his position or statues no one would ever suspect him he....this is someone who made sure he knew what he was doing and how to do it with out any slip ups his is a very dark and dangerous disturbed mind eventually his hunger will start again and he will slip up because even the best of the best slip up

idea : one way to catch a predator is to have there prey . If the show could work with an undercover women posing as a prostistute who matches the description of the women victims the predator has gone after , they can try to lure in the predator and catch him in the act before he attacks his next victim . It would be a risky task but if it's done the right way it could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*