BREAKING NEWS: New DNA Analysis Suggests Family Should NOT Have Been Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's called pins, just FYI.

My brothers also had Lionel tracks and the center pins would fall out or break when you take the tracks apart. Every time I go to a train show there would be a box of many discarded track with the center pins missing.

Here is a picture of such a track. Those pins were not sturdy :)

attachment.php

Userid, Kolar did 1:1 overlays and the marks from the track were a perfect fit.
does the opposite end of those tracks have a different look?
To plug in the next piece?

PL, from all the photos we have seen just about every gosh darned thing in that house was a choking hazard :sweep:

does the opposite end of those tracks have a different look?
To plug in the next piece?

Nup!! Not the ones we had anyway.

From this pic, we had #7 for Lionel. Here's a site with the different "old" tracks. Another rabbit hole you didn't want to go down I'm sure :pullhair:

Types%20of%20Track.JPG

Website

Edit: Looking at the track Kolar used, Burke may have been using #6 the O track. But those use pins too.

BR's train tracks were the "O" type.

attachment.php

Attachments

• d09e0aca28bbee7df29cc75d7a6d460e.jpg
    d09e0aca28bbee7df29cc75d7a6d460e.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 43
  • O track.jpg
    O track.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 842
Nup!! Not the ones we had anyway.

From this pic, we had #7 for Lionel. Here's a site with the different "old" tracks. Another rabbit hole you didn't want to go down I'm sure :pullhair:

Types%20of%20Track.JPG

Website

Edit: Looking at the track Kolar used, Burke may have been using #6 the O track. But those use pins too.
You can see the number 7 one is missing a pin too.
Thank you!

What if it was one of the curved sections of track. Depending on how it was gripped/angle of application, it's possible it didn't need to be missing a prong.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 6-65033.jpg
    6-65033.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 477
Thanks PL -- wow, so it was nearer to when she was laid to rest it seems. That makes it all the more suspicious to me why she wasn't exhumed. If they wanted to exhume her years/decades later, maybe I'd understand (although not really -- I'd want the killer found and I'd go ahead with it personally, even years later), but the fact they wanted to do it so soon after she had just been buried and after they had already performed an autopsy on her, why wouldn't you go through with it for the sake of finding out what happened?

Also shows that the stun gun wasn't Smit's idea as he didn't come on board until much later. So who was suggesting it? Obviously not the police. Was this one of those floated ideas by Team Ramsey designed to keep investigators busy chasing imaginary rabbits and not spending time focusing on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also shows that the stun gun wasn't Smit's idea as he didn't come on board until much later. So who was suggesting it? Obviously not the police. Was this one of those floated ideas by Team Ramsey designed to keep investigators busy chasing imaginary rabbits and not spending time focusing on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smit was called onto the case in 1997 by the DA. He resigned officially 18 months later as he felt the BPD had blinders on and would not consider that the Ramsey's were innocent. He continued to work on the case privately. And yes he was the one who first introduced the stun gun theory (which the BPD wouldn't consider). Smit asked the Ramsey's if they would consider exhuming JBs body and the Ramsey's said no.

wish kelly siegler and cold justice would look at this case.

Smit was called onto the case in 1997 by the DA. He resigned officially 18 months later as he felt the BPD had blinders on and would not consider that the Ramsey's were innocent. He continued to work on the case privately. And yes he was the one who first introduced the stun gun theory (which the BPD wouldn't consider). Smit asked the Ramsey's if they would consider exhuming JBs body and the Ramsey's said no.

Thanks, I didn't realize how soon Smit was brought on board (only 3 months in).

wish kelly siegler and cold justice would look at this case.

Why, I think it has become quite clear what happened that night. But, like always, it will never be proved conclusively unless one of the participants talks. Too much evidence was hidden or destroyed, fake evidence was created, and a myriad of lies were told, even Sherlock Holmes would have a hard time putting these people behind bars at this point.

why?
honestly....lol as a renowned former DA I need to get some respect back for da's !!:fence:
kel seems to do things for the right reasons. this case needs as many for the right reasons voices of power to start turning woodys volume dial to silent!

I noticed that too.
They took every chance they got to take jabs at the BPD. There's more quotes regarding it at the link to a candy rose site from different interviews. Ridiculous.
I don't like lie detector tests and would probably fail one if I was asked if I killed Abraham Lincoln BUT in another quote of JR's he said he was never asked to do a polygraph. Then followed it with "They asked me IF they were to ask me to do a polygraph what would I say?" and he responded "he would feel offended." or something to that effect.
You can read more about it here. http://www.acandyrose.com/s-ramseypolygraph.htm
what struck me is how JR stated basically he would fail because he had guilt over not protecting his daughter. In other words he put the cart before the horse. He went ahead and said it would come back deceptive because of his guilt "over not protecting her."
Interesting to read their reactions to comments and how they really controlled the narrative in a way in the interviews.

And that is one of the charges the GJ actually recommended - that neither parent protected JonBenet from an obvious threat to her safety. JR could have been speaking more honestly here than we knew at the time.

HUH?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/da-opens-cleared-ramsey-family-jonbenets-murder/story?id=43106426

"There was no motive [for the parents], and no psychopathy," Lacy said. She added that she is one of only two people who have read the entire transcripts of Patsy Ramsey's psychiatric interviews, in which Lacy said she saw no indication of jealousy toward JonBenet or any violent tendencies.

what is this all about? what interviews??
was PR the only one interviewed? by a psychiatrist working for LE or?

confused

Here's a picture that better describes what I am referring to.
Notice how the outside prongs stick out MUCH further than the middle one.

attachment.php

Respectfully, no -- I don't see that the middle one is lower -- all three look exactly the same height to me in all honesty, in that photo. And to me, in this photo, there is clearly a middle prong, so I'm confused how one can say there isn't. But the thing is, even if I do grant that the outer two are taller, the height difference is negligible in the sense that, it is so little that the middle prong would still leave a slight indentation; the outer two would obviously leave a deeper indentation. The middle prong had to be removed, like the experts say.

But again, I just don't think it makes sense to use this track to test if she was alive; nor in the spots where it was used -- in the same sense I don't think it makes sense that a stun gun was used. For example, if the track was used to test if she was still alive, you wouldn't have just two (four total) one-time jabs, in two spots of the body that were far away from each other. You would probably have two (four total) in close proximity to one another; like multiple jabs in the thigh or the shoulder. It makes little sense to me to test if someone is alive by jamming them so close to the throat, and so close to the carotid artery to boot; then flipping her over and jamming her in the back. I believe that these markings weren't made consecutively.

I almost feel like the marks on her neck, were from the strangulation in some way.

Also, if you look at this photo, the lines of the wounds don't completely mirror the parallel lines with the two outer prongs....the prongs go slightly right of both the lines and the two dot-wounds. I suppose you can chalk that up to the flexibility of the skin, etc. -- just making an observation.

HUH?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/da-opens-cleared-ramsey-family-jonbenets-murder/story?id=43106426

"There was no motive [for the parents], and no psychopathy," Lacy said. She added that she is one of only two people who have read the entire transcripts of Patsy Ramsey's psychiatric interviews, in which Lacy said she saw no indication of jealousy toward JonBenet or any violent tendencies.

what is this all about? what interviews??
was PR the only one interviewed? by a psychiatrist working for LE or?

confused

News to me, that Patsy had psychiatric interviews. Maybe she meant Burke? Why would Patsy be jealous of her daughter?

News to me, that Patsy had psychiatric interviews. Maybe she meant Burke? Why would Patsy be jealous of her daughter?

Don't thimk she meant BR. There have been more than TWO people who knew about Burkes interviews.

Don't thimk she meant BR. There have been more than TWO people who knew about Burkes interviews.

She said, "read the entire transcripts of.." etc.

But this woman is a liar anyway so anything she says is suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap
Back