BREAKING NEWS: New DNA Analysis Suggests Family Should NOT Have Been Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To ME this is huge IF true and IF Patsy was the only one of them interviewed by a psychiatrist and it was demanded by LE. Everything about this crime screams crazy to me. All they had to do was find out which of them the crazy one is. The garrote, the note, the sexual but not sexual assault. Everythinh is so strange. And their reactions after the murder, definitely not what I would call normal.

She said, "read the entire transcripts of.." etc.

But this woman is a liar anyway so anything she says is suspect.

Dont get me wrong. I hate the #$/^#/@. But would she lie about the existence of such interviews?

Dont get me wrong. I hate the #$/^#/@. But would she lie about the existence of such interviews?

She lied about the DNA, did she not? That's pretty major too. How would LE have even gotten those interviews? AFAIK, Patsy's lawyer wouldn't have allowed it.

Respectfully, no -- I don't see that the middle one is lower -- all three look exactly the same height to me in all honesty, in that photo. And to me, in this photo, there is clearly a middle prong, so I'm confused how one can say there isn't. But the thing is, even if I do grant that the outer two are taller, the height difference is negligible in the sense that, it is so little that the middle prong would still leave a slight indentation; the outer two would obviously leave a deeper indentation. The middle prong had to be removed, like the experts say.

But again, I just don't think it makes sense to use this track to test if she was alive; nor in the spots where it was used -- in the same sense I don't think it makes sense that a stun gun was used. For example, if the track was used to test if she was still alive, you wouldn't have just two (four total) one-time jabs, in two spots of the body that were far away from each other. You would probably have two (four total) in close proximity to one another; like multiple jabs in the thigh or the shoulder. It makes little sense to me to test if someone is alive by jamming them so close to the throat, and so close to the carotid artery to boot; then flipping her over and jamming her in the back. I believe that these markings weren't made consecutively.

I almost feel like the marks on her neck, were from the strangulation in some way.

Also, if you look at this photo, the lines of the wounds don't completely mirror the parallel lines with the two outer prongs....the prongs go slightly right of both the lines and the two dot-wounds. I suppose you can chalk that up to the flexibility of the skin, etc. -- just making an observation.

Not really sure if you actually understand what you are talking about. Those two black lines pointing at the wound marks are actually the prongs. There is no prong on the middle rail. As a kid I had similar type trains and this prongs never stayed in. Sometimes all three would stay in when you pulled tow pieces of track apart. Other times one prong would stay in one piece and two would stay in the other. Its not like they are fastened in to the piece of track. As far as the distance between the marks go, unless we have access to actual measurements from the coroner, we can only go by the photos which can be slightly distorted due to optics of the lens. The ruler is not ruling parallel to the wound marks and the marks may not be on the same plain as the lens. But it is very close, far closer that the images of the taser were.

Again, she said she is one of only two people to see the results, which leads me to believe the test was conducted by Lin Wood & Co, not the police. And we all know that expert's results are directly related to the amount of money they are paid to do them. And, Lin Wood admitted the other night that he bullied Lacy into that exoneration, so all of this is simply taking peoples eyes off the really important questions.

This is the really important quote from this story...

Coombes, who worked in the Boulder prosecutor's office from 2008 to 2011, said he feels Lacy got too close to the family and lost her objectivity. "It was understood that if you didn't fall in line with the intruder theory, you were out," he said.

That quote sums up the biggest problem with this case, that the DA's office was going to do whatever it took to protect the Ramseys, including firing any of their own experts who didn't play along. The big question, and the real answer that would solve this crime, is why did Alex Hunter and Mary Lacy protect the Ramseys? Answer that question and you'll solve this case.

Again, she said she is one of only two people to see the results, which leads me to believe the test was conducted by Lin Wood & Co, not the police. And we all know that expert's results are directly related to the amount of money they are paid to do them. And, Lin Wood admitted the other night that he bullied Lacy into that exoneration, so all of this is simply taking peoples eyes off the really important questions.

This is the really important quote from this story...

That quote sums up the biggest problem with this case, that the DA's office was going to do whatever it took to protect the Ramseys, including firing any of their own experts who didn't play along. The big question, and the real answer that would solve this crime, is why did Alex Hunter and Mary Lacy protect the Ramseys? Answer that question and you'll solve this case.

They were just a bunch of cowards, intimidated by the Ramsey's lawyers. Insecure and without a shred of self confidence. It is disgusting how such characters end up in such powerful positions. They were in denial because admitting it might be RDI would have made them responsible > take some damn action. Cowards. The fact that Bynum felt like home when dealing with the DA office says it all. He basically gave them orders lol re how to investigate this crime! COWARDS.

Not really sure if you actually understand what you are talking about. Those two black lines pointing at the wound marks are actually the prongs. There is no prong on the middle rail. As a kid I had similar type trains and this prongs never stayed in. Sometimes all three would stay in when you pulled tow pieces of track apart. Other times one prong would stay in one piece and two would stay in the other. Its not like they are fastened in to the piece of track. As far as the distance between the marks go, unless we have access to actual measurements from the coroner, we can only go by the photos which can be slightly distorted due to optics of the lens. The ruler is not ruling parallel to the wound marks and the marks may not be on the same plain as the lens. But it is very close, far closer that the images of the taser were.

Ah, gotcha -- thanks. Yeah I was wrong, I thought those black lines were for illustrative purposes because they almost look like shadows, and that the prongs were the steel bits. I see it now and stand corrected.

That said (and with regard to my second paragraph in my previous post), do you have any thoughts as to why, if you're trying to see if she's alive, you would choose these two particular places on her body? It still doesn't make sense to me.

And yes you could be right about those interviews being arranged by Wood. It happened with the lie detector tests they *passed*.

Ah, gotcha -- thanks. Yeah I was wrong, I thought those black lines were for illustrative purposes because they almost look like shadows, and that the prongs were the steel bits. I see it now and stand corrected.

That said (and with regard to my second paragraph in my previous post), do you have any thoughts as to why, if you're trying to see if she's alive, you would choose these two particular places on her body? It still doesn't make sense to me.

This wasn't directed at me, but I don't think he was poking her to see if she was alive. I think he was poking her because she couldn't say no :(

I agree with TheOtherChristina - it may be just a random thing, because he could do it without protest from JonBenet, and also to see if she was going to wake up/get up and bust him out to their parents.

Yeah I think the random pokes were either to check for her waking up and just to do it.
You know I got to thinking. I know my son would carry favorite objects around in his pockets all the time.
This is probably completely out of the realm of possibility considering the size of the tracks but...
Maybe he carried around a similar item in his pocket that he often used to pester JonBenet with.
The previous marks in the photo of her in the sundress with the marks on her leg make me think that
he often poked at her with something just to torture her as a big brother often does to make their sister scream.
As for the area he poked her ... I think it was just random. She may have been on her tummy though after the head injury.
Which would leave her back exposed. and if her face was turned to the side, he could've poked her there when she didn't react to
the poke in the back. Being in the tummy position would also go along with the urine stains.

News to me, that Patsy had psychiatric interviews. Maybe she meant Burke?

News to me too. But then, ML is on another planet.

Why would Patsy be jealous of her daughter?

That was one of the early theories, Heymom: that Patsy was like the Wicked Queen from Snow White & the Seven Dwarves, angry enough to kill because she wasn't fairest in the land anymore.

As with so many things, this suggests that ML fell into the muck a lot of IDI's end up in, assuming that the murder was premeditated.

Would it be beneficial for us to each write letters to certain people demanding the case be re-examined?
Who could/should we contact?
So many are corrupt it's hard to know who to trust will do the right thing.
I'm willing to write a letter or 10. Is anyone else willing?

Would it be beneficial for us to each write letters to certain people demanding the case be re-examined?
Who could/should we contact?
So many are corrupt it's hard to know who to trust will do the right thing.
I'm willing to write a letter or 10. Is anyone else willing?

I am!!!

Garnett is a start:

https://www.facebook.com/stan.garnett.9

I messaged him before and he said he can't do anything without new evidence. Well, the composite sounds like new news? May be time to write again.

Garnett has said repeatedly that it’s not the job of any district attorney to exonerate people.

More comments by Garnett

News to me too. But then, ML is on another planet.

That was one of the early theories, Heymom: that Patsy was like the Wicked Queen from Snow White & the Seven Dwarves, angry enough to kill because she wasn't fairest in the land anymore.

As with so many things, this suggests that ML fell into the muck a lot of IDI's end up in, assuming that the murder was premeditated.

Thanks for the clarification. I don't see that as realistic, since Patsy was happy to fuss over JonBenet and put her in pageants, etc. If a mother was jealous, wouldn't it be more like Cinderella where she was dressed in rags and forced to do household chores? The energy and motivation to enter a young child into pageants doesn't come from jealousy of that child, but pride and more pride. It's an expense as well, what with photography, lessons, hair and makeup and clothing, as well as entry fees and travel (although it seems like JBR only did local pageants).

I was never comfortable with Steve Thomas' conclusion that PDI. I think the BDI scenarios fit the evidence much better. One main problem is the head wound - I do not believe that the physics of throwing a child against an object would result in the kind of puncture wound to the skull that JonBenet received. The location of the skull puncture is the top rear of her head - how would that even work, physically? I just could never picture it. Even if it were possible, it would take deliberate action such as taking the child's head between your hands and smashing it against something HARD, not an accidental loss of temper and a shoving. Then you have the strangling afterward as well. I'm not saying that parents or step-parents can't do horrendous things to children, but I do not see Patsy Ramsey as that sort of person.

In any case, I think PR & JR did what they thought was necessary in the face of an unbelievable tragedy.

Hasn't this been tried before? I have a vague memory of this site doing something like this years ago.

Hasn't this been tried before? I have a vague memory of this site doing something like this years ago.
Maybe we could try it again. With the new evidence and findings, and recent documentary, it might give them the push they need to solve the case. "We had so many people writing us and flooding us with letters, we had to finish what we started. The public is demanding it!" I think we should write to many people too. The more the better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Speaking of new evidence and new findings, I have preordered Kolar's book.

Join the Ventus Publishing email list to be the first to purchase the soon-to-be released 20th anniversary edition which covers details surrounding the closely held secret of the 1999 indictments of the parents for their cover up of the circumstances surrounding JonBenét's death. The updated edition provides further analysis of the touch DNA test results used to "exonerate" the family and more.

I'm dying here. Cannot wait.

I know FFJ members presented a petition to the governor (Owens?) asking for a special prosecutor but it didn't go anywhere. Lin Wood was salty enough about it to make some pithy remark to a reporter, though, so at least FFJ succeeded in pissing him off! [emoji23]

Sadly, if the criterion for action is new evidence, I don't think this DNA revelation qualifies. It doesn't disprove an intruder, it just disproves IDI's greatest (only?) defense. If anything, Burke's remarks on Dr. Phil merit another police interview with Burke since he's apparently remembering things he never bothered to mention when he was first interviewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back