Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog was sleeping in another room.

She WAS there and all belongings were left there.

Maybe the perp really knew that neighborhood well...including watching the male roommates pack up for the weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're right about him watching, it's quite possible that he's had his eye on the house for awhile. For all we know he might be a friend of one of the male roommates. JMO

I also noticed a change in time of the Dec. 16 assault to 2:05am. I think the earlier reports were closer to 6am. So it seems this guy is free to roam around at various early morning hours.

Good point about his freedom to roam.

So it IS Bri's blood and where do you think they found his DNA?

Good point about his freedom to roam.

So it IS Bri's blood and where do you think they found his DNA?
Since the article says they're investigating Kidnap & Sexual Assault, I'd think it's either saliva or semen.

I also noticed a change in time of the Dec. 16 assault to 2:05am. I think the earlier reports were closer to 6am. So it seems this guy is free to roam around at various early morning hours.

In article you posted it states on November 13, shortly after 5:00 pm unknown suspect sexually attacked a UNR student who was walking to her home in the neighborhood. If it is same suspect, JMO, he's an opportunist, he strikes when it's convenient for him.

In article you posted it states on November 13, shortly after 5:00 pm unknown suspect sexually attacked a UNR student who was walking to her home in the neighborhood. JMO, he's an opportunist, he strikes when it's convenient for him.
If it's the same person in the Nov. 13 assault, yes the time of day isn't consistent.

So one time he groped a victim and she got loose(?), next time he kidnapped and raped, and at some point he kidnaps Bri.

For those of you who know, is all that progression in 3 months common? Could we still be hopeful that he has Bri somewhere? My only negative thought to that is...the baby shoe...he probably has to be home somewhere each day and might not have a place to keep her.

So one time he groped a victim and she got loose(?), next time he kidnapped and raped, and at some point he kidnaps Bri.

For those of you who know, is all that progression in 3 months common? Could we still be hopeful that he has Bri somewhere? My only negative thought to that is...the baby shoe...he probably has to be home somewhere each day and might not have a place to keep her.

My husband suggested (this really shook me up) if he's keeping her LE should look for one of those self-storage places nearby. Husband theory, if there's a baby shoe there's a wife/girlfriend so wouldn't take Brianna to his residence.

Hmmmmm. Wasn't that baby shoe on the floor in the front passenger seat?

Babies belong in the back seat.......just odd, can't think of it meaning anything important.

Gosh, Bri must have been in that car. Could she have left a message like Denise Amber Lee? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Bri.

Gosh, Bri must have been in that car. Could she have left a message like Denise Amber Lee? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Bri.

I'm sure the description is from the previous assault/kidnap victim.

He said the victim of the earlier case was interviewed again after the match was made and a more detailed description of the suspect was developed.
That victim, a UNR student, was kidnapped outside her home on Dec. 16 and sexually assaulted. She also was the victim of a Jan. 19 attempted burglary at her home that may be connected to the same suspect, Holladay said.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,325888,00.html

SEE! LE kept saying there was NO connection! BS! It makes me so mad when they make those blanket statements like that before they find the link and try to put it together!

OK It does sound like it was simply done because of opportunity and this was a stranger abduction. I don't think they will find her alive myself. He already left one of those and until now...probably didn't realize she had given such a detailed description to LE or that they had his DNA. Maybe the attempted break-in was to get rid of her, too.

My husband suggested (this really shook me up) if he's keeping her LE should look for one of those self-storage places nearby. Husband theory, if there's a baby shoe there's a wife/girlfriend so wouldn't take Brianna to his residence.
I'm wondering why he took Brianna at all, if he had enough time inside the house to leave DNA (assuming its from a sexual assault). Sadly this makes me think something very bad happened while he was in there and he didn't want to leave her body behind. :(

He did take a previous victim. That's how they got the description of inside his vehicle. For whatever reason, he didn't bring Brianna back. I wonder where and how the other victim got away or was dropped off?

Yes, I corrected what I wrote. I didn't read the article all the way thru before.

So...have they said where he assaulted the other girl and where he left her?!

Yes, I corrected what I wrote. I didn't read the article all the way thru before.

So...have they said where he assaulted the other girl and where he left her?!

Not that I have seen. That would be a huge clue in itself.

He did take a previous victim. That's how they got the description of inside his vehicle. For whatever reason, he didn't bring Brianna back. I wonder where and how the other victim got away or was dropped off?
Yes and that has me wondering whether he's escalated into murder now, something went horribly wrong during the kidnapping/assault or she's being held somewhere.

OK so you guys figure he is a father because of the baby shoe, Right? What do the typewritten pages tell us? Could be a student in his family or himself? Could be from his job?

Just an update on this case, I asked Brian Ladd to do a remote viewing on Brianna, and I sent the link via email to Reno PD and also to someone that is working on her case ( I assume she is a friend of Brianna) I will update you when I have more info
here is the link
http://www..com/MISSING/publicr/603.htm

Panthera, in this link Brian says in his viewing about Brianna, he saw a container and the #25, around an airport. That is what my husband is referring to when he said LE needs to look for storage unit, that would be a good place to keep container. I think I'm not going to discuss anymore of this with hubby,LOL
I think you're right why he had to take her, makes me want to cry.

I'm thinking he works a nightshift or an on call job that allows him the freedom to roam around without raising suspicion of a spouse or GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow