Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatcha wanna bet he shaves his pubic area so he doesn't leave any hair samples behind. Or maybe I'm giving him too much credit... After all, he left DNA behind twice. I just think that shaved pubic hair is unusual enough that if he has a regular sex partner that she might put 2 and 2 together.

BTW, I prayed for Brianna last night. She was on my mind when I went to bed last night. I hope she is found alive.
Uhm, how do I put this nicely? LOL Many men today shave that area. It isn't unusual. I don't think he worried about leaving evidence behind because of the DNA.

I heard on Fox news that the attack that happened about one month ago where the DNA matches that of what was found in Brianna's appartement took place just a few blocks away from Brianna's apartment. I wonder if the perp lives or works within blocks of each young lady...
I heard this on Fox, too. I'm a little confused. Do they know the identity of this guy? Did he kill the other woman that he abducted?

Also, the blood on the pillow is Brianna's (if that hasn't been mentioned). They think that the guy smothered Brianna or used the pillow as a weapon to get her under control. :(

Maybe he is an athlete (or just athletic) like a biker and shaved for that?

his physical description seems to fit that, even his clothes. I know my bro used to shave certain areas (no-I dont know about THAT area!) when training for triathalons & such

Whatcha wanna bet he shaves his pubic area so he doesn't leave any hair samples behind. Or maybe I'm giving him too much credit... After all, he left DNA behind twice. I just think that shaved pubic hair is unusual enough that if he has a regular sex partner that she might put 2 and 2 together.

BTW, I prayed for Brianna last night. She was on my mind when I went to bed last night. I hope she is found alive.

If you're giving this creep too much credit, than so am I. My first thought was the same as yours, so he doesn't leave hair samples behind.

No, they don't know his identity. No, he took the other woman back to her home and released her after the assault.

The blood has been mentioned as being Brianna's which is very disturbing. He has used choking as one way to subdue and one girl fell which resulted in unconsciousness (they didn't mention if choking was involved in the last one).

I think that LE sitting on information about the other attacks helped this man escape detection. This should point out the need to get the public involved with as much information as possible when a crime occurs instead of waiting until there are more victims. It is a shame they said for the first few days there was NO possible connection to the other attacks when in fact they were literally dead wrong. This time lapse and lapse in judgement could have cost a girl her life.

I would think that if she is not alive now, she was killed soon after the attack. It seems rare that the perp keeps their victims alive. He is probably trying to blend back in to a "normal" routine.

My concern is that he will repeat until he is caught. The longer he goes free the more confidence he gains and the daring he gets.

Maybe he is an athlete (or just athletic) like a biker and shaved for that?

his physical description seems to fit that, even his clothes. I know my bro used to shave certain areas (no-I dont know about THAT area!) when training for triathalons & such
Athletes shave their legs and arms...but I don't think shaving the pubic area is any help to them. LOL I am telling you...it is NOT unusual anymore. Metrosexuals began this trend and it has carried over into a larger population.

If you're giving this creep too much credit, than so am I. My first thought was the same as yours, so he doesn't leave hair samples behind.
Then he would have shaved that patch of peach fuzz under his chin, his arms, and his belly. He didn't.

My concern is that he will repeat until he is caught. The longer he goes free the more confidence he gains and the daring he gets.

That is my concern as well. That is also why I am so upset with LE for saying the other two cases were not connected.

Thanks for the info, SS! It has been a while since I was "out there" in the, um, dating arena and I haven't been in contact with many 'crotches; in a while LOL!

I still bet he has a past as a peeper though

Then he would have shaved that patch of peach fuzz under his chin, his arms, and his belly. He didn't.

You know what's awful? You can pretty much figure out what happened to the December victim just by reading the detailed description of the POI. :sick:

Yes, Suzi. You can. Thank goodness she gave them such an accurate description tho! There is A LOT of information! Too bad he didn't have a tattoo on his chest!!

That is my concern as well. That is also why I am so upset with LE for saying the other two cases were not connected.

I understand your point. I don't know anything about the local LE so I can't comment on their competency.

Have they linked several of the attacks or just one to Brianna's?

You know what's awful? You can pretty much figure out what happened to the December victim just by reading the detailed description of the POI. :sick:

This probably eliminates the local convicted sex offenders. With that much description, the victim must have looked at their pictures over and over thrying to identify her pred.

Thanks for the info, SS! It has been a while since I was "out there" in the, um, dating arena and I haven't been in contact with many 'crotches; in a while LOL!

LOL!! I am in the same situation that you are!:crazy:

LOL That isn't how I know such information! I am like the Dear Abby of the twenty-something friends of my daughter tho. They tell me waaaay too much when asking for advice. :eek:

What kind of
There is a Powerhouse gym fairly close by the area of the attacks, and I believe it is open late at night. I actually found a MySpace account of a guy that sort of fits the description, but he lives in Carson City, has a baby, and is into cage fighting, thus he works out at the gym. I don't want to post the Myspace because he may just be the greatest guy in the world. Here is the address of the gym "2900 Clear Acre Ln, Reno, NV 89512".

This probably eliminates the local convicted sex offenders. With that much description, the victim must have looked at their pictures over and over thrying to identify her pred.
She didn't see his face.

The UNR student, who has left the country, recently was reinterviewed by police and gave more details about her attacker, including that she saw a baby shoe in his truck and pieces of white paper with type in the front seat floorboard. She did not see the assailant's face.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080128/NEWS01/801280338/1002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member