Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to look for someone into snowboarding, that owns a truck, and was possibly at that SWAT event (either an attendee or employee)...

I think we need to look for someone into snowboarding, that owns a truck, and was possibly at that SWAT event (either an attendee or employee)...

That doesn't explain the other related assaults in the same area when SWAT wasn't in town.

What are the chances that this guy happened to pick out another girl from the hundreds in that venue that lived blocks from his first victim? I don't think he was at this event.

A serious snowboarder wouldn't have a belly roll either, imo. They seem to be very athletic and fit. Snowboarding is very physically demanding and you need to be in good condition.

But there were also assaults on 11/13 & 12/16.

What are the chances that this guy happened to pick out another girl from the hundreds in that venue that lived blocks from his first victim? I don't think he was at this event.

A serious snowboarder wouldn't have a belly roll either, imo. They seem to be very athletic and fit. Snowboarding is very physically demanding and you need to be in good condition.

True, but beer is beer. :crazy:

Oh, thanks so much for your insight... :rolleyes:

In any case, I don't know how his Myspace was discovered in the first place. Second, Edwin Hall, for example, was quiet and mild-mannered. His wife absolutely adored him; and he had a child. He is suspected of kidnapping and murdering Kelsey Smith. So, it does happen.

I would also like to know a little more about how this guy was found in the first place. Does anyone know?

I suspect that this perp has similar characteristics as Edwin.

My point is, what makes this guy from Myspace a real suspect?

SS, I like how you are thinking this through. This guy is a local that has picked this area as his "playground".

SS, I like how you are thinking this through. This guy is a local that has picked this area as his "playground".

Well the reason he picked this area is because it is the location of many UNR co-eds. He's not hanging out at the old folks home.

Well the reason he picked this area is because it is the location of many UNR co-eds. He's not hanging out at the old folks home.

No doubt, as I said before, this area is "target rich" for him.

As you pointed out, he "picked" this area.

I think that is the first qualifier, then next is the victim, then perhaps the opportunity. I may have the last two reversed.

I suspect that this perp has similar characteristics as Edwin.

My point is, what makes this guy from Myspace a real suspect?
That's why I asked how dimples located this particular person.

This guy's wife had a child on 1/23. He currently lives in Sparks, NV. He also has lived in Reno and Las Vegas. I believe that this guy is a handyman, which means that he probably drives a truck or has access to a company truck. He could also use this as an excuse to get away at various hours.

I agree with you that this describes a million people. We need to know how he was picked as a possible person of interest in the first place. Does anyone know??

That's why I asked how dimples located this particular person.

This guy's wife had a child on 1/23. He currently lives in Sparks, NV. He also has lived in Reno and Las Vegas. I believe that this guy is a handyman, which means that he probably drives a truck or has access to a company truck. He could also use this as an excuse to get away at various hours.

I agree with you that this describes a million people. We need to know how he was picked as a possible person of interest in the first place. Does anyone know??

I really don't know how this guy was picked. I am concerned that he quickly became a suspect on this board. It was the requested more than once that he be sugested as a suspect to LE. That is alarming to me.

I really don't know how this guy was picked. I am concerned that he quickly became a suspect on this board. It was the requested more than once that he be sugested as a suspect to LE. That is alarming to me.

This guy is NOT a suspect, he is a potential suspect. Law enforcement are begging the public to please point anyone out to them that they possibly think could match the description that has been given. Quote from the Reno Police Department web site: "Any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, should be brought to our attention,"

I think this guy was spotlighted because he physically matches the description we have of the suspect, he drives a truck that could match the description of the vehicle, he is a Raiders fan (not sure what that reference was about - but apparently, there was something about the Raiders???), he has a baby that could have explained the baby shoe in the truck. I believe LE probably has some cards that they have not yet shown, and would be able to quickly rule in or rule out this guy. They can look into past arrest records, etc. I do not feel that we have invaded his privacy because we have not put his MySpace on here for everyone to see. Personally, I think if someone places any information about theirselves on the internet, we don't really have to be judicious about keeping it private, but it is a courtesy that posters here and at other sites I visit routinely follow. This guy may be the nicest person in the world....if he is, he would applaud anyone doing anything they could to find Brianna. If he is the perpetrator, and we do nothing before another girl is assaulted or goes missing, then we should be ashamed. We are not LE, but I do believe that we can augment what LE is doing. Look how much time WE have spent on this - LE can't possibly sit and surf for MySpace accounts, dating site accounts, etc. of local people who "sort of look like the guy". When we find one that looks like a fairly good match, they can take it from there.

This guy is NOT a suspect, he is a potential suspect...I think this guy was spotlighted because he physically matches the description we have of the suspect, he drives a truck that could match the description of the vehicle, he is a Raiders fan (not sure what that reference was about - but apparently, there was something about the Raiders???), he has a baby that could have explained the baby shoe in the truck. I believe LE probably has some cards that they have not yet shown, and would be able to quickly rule in or rule out this guy. They can look into past arrest records, etc...
Actually, this guy has three children. They all must be very small. He had a boy born in the summer of 2006. So, that could have been this baby's shoe in his truck. I wish that they would look at this guy. He does meet the criteria. If LE is begging for info, they should at least check out this guy.

I think he may have a certain type of victim he fixates on--young, pretty, petite, etc.. But, I also think he chose the area that he is attacking because it is within his territorial comfort zone. It would be a challenge if he were a long haul trucker because his comfort zone would be all across various states on many major highways. But, he is attacking in one very small, localized area. There may be few people who have such a small territorial range, and this may say something about him in general. This could be his downfall. Or at least I hope it or something else is and quick.

I hope he is caught soon before he attacks someone else. He may be able to hold off for awhile due to the fear of being caught due to national publicity. But, eventually his cooling off period will have ended, and he will, "need to go on the hunt" again.

Lion

I understand and agree with you Dad that it is a good idea to be careful and have ample reason to call in a tip. The guy on myspace has some of the possible characteristics as were described that the perp has. But, chances are so do thousands of others in Reno alone. If there was one more thing about him that did point in that direction like he talked about having dominance over women, or that he liked trolling for girls in the wee hours in addition then I might call it in. I may be hesitant and cautious than most, though.

Lion

I like the way you think.I really would hate to even resemble a prep on this board.I am just gald no one has mentioned his name.

This guy is NOT a suspect, he is a potential suspect. Law enforcement are begging the public to please point anyone out to them that they possibly think could match the description that has been given. Quote from the Reno Police Department web site: "Any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, should be brought to our attention,"

I think this guy was spotlighted because he physically matches the description we have of the suspect, he drives a truck that could match the description of the vehicle, he is a Raiders fan (not sure what that reference was about - but apparently, there was something about the Raiders???), he has a baby that could have explained the baby shoe in the truck. I believe LE probably has some cards that they have not yet shown, and would be able to quickly rule in or rule out this guy. They can look into past arrest records, etc. I do not feel that we have invaded his privacy because we have not put his MySpace on here for everyone to see. Personally, I think if someone places any information about theirselves on the internet, we don't really have to be judicious about keeping it private, but it is a courtesy that posters here and at other sites I visit routinely follow. This guy may be the nicest person in the world....if he is, he would applaud anyone doing anything they could to find Brianna. If he is the perpetrator, and we do nothing before another girl is assaulted or goes missing, then we should be ashamed. We are not LE, but I do believe that we can augment what LE is doing. Look how much time WE have spent on this - LE can't possibly sit and surf for MySpace accounts, dating site accounts, etc. of local people who "sort of look like the guy". When we find one that looks like a fairly good match, they can take it from there.

I am not doubting your intentions.

I have not seen the Myspace site, nor do I want to.

Maybe you can help me get better understand how he is suspect.

Does he have a square jaw, with facial hair as described for the perp? Is he 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 8? Does he have a semi firm belly? Is his pubic area shaved? Does he have an innie?

Is his truck a dark color with a dome light above the windshield? Is the radio in the truck aftermaket with red and blue lights?

Or is this just a guy in his 30's with a young child, drives a truck, likes the Raiders, and happens to have a Myspace account?

If everyone in Reno turned in a friend that meets that general description, the LE would be spending hours chasing rabbits.

There is a guy in Reno that meets the very specific description given for the perp. There are people who live near him, work with him, perhaps sees him on a daily basis. Those people will have to give the tip.

This board is intresting to try to "solve" the crime and exchange ideas. It is a great way to learn about the criminal mind.

It bothers me when it becomes a place to bash the LE and witch hunt.

Most of you have been here longer than I have. I may be off base with my comments. If so, I do appologize. Sometimes its just good to have a conversation to keep each other on track. It's not done to be contrary for the sake of argument.

Let me know if I am out of line.

Ok...lemme...clear some of the questions up for everyone. This guy first and foremost is not a suspect(not sure who refered to him as such).

I was just browsing myspace profiles that were within 5 miles from the area she was in. . I put the criteria in, 5'7-5'9, 31-37, proud parent, white. There was only 4 pages with 5 or so profiles on each page.....so not a whole lot to look at in the first place.

I was browsing through the pages since LE states that any tip no matter the significance was needed. This one profile stuck out before clicking on it because it had a graphic with the wording...."I can see you Mastur****" I am sure you know what word I am referencing there. It is a graphic with the pope....and that wording on there.

I clicked on the profile and he has a long face, square jaw, chin hair stuff, a extended cab truck, the type of truck he has some seem to have the dome light up front. He has small baby/toddler size kids, had a raiders item in a photo.

So there was enough there IMO to atleast have them check it out. Honestly looking through photos there aren't really that many men that people would classify as having a long face/square jaw. IMO it would have to be pretty noticeable for that to be something that the victim mentioned or remembered.

I mean that isn't something that you really hear mentioned in suspect descriptions alot, long face...

I haven't mentioned his name or posted his myspace anywhere and yes I did send the tip in and let them know that I didn't know this guy or have any definite evidence that he was involved in anyway whatsoever. I did tell them the things that matched up IMO only.

HTH clear some of it up,
Kel

Ok......so after all the hoopla about this myspace guy, I did some searching of my own. I have to say in the age range of 26-33...90% of all guys in the Reno area have a goatee, a kid or two, and a big truck!

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member