Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree. I don't think he has been holding her all this time. It takes great effort to keep someone for days when you have a nationwide search on for the person. If he does have a family, it would be almost impossible to keep things normal at home.

Oh...another note on the myspace guy...His wife left a comment that he was "not at home with her" on November 17th (4 days after the other attack) , but made no mention of where he was. Interesting. Does he often travel for work?

All I can say after reading this thread for days is that it was a very good tip sent in. It is up to LE to investigate. There is no reason not to investigate. Kudos to all who such great sleuthers.

Oh, I forgot to mention here that even tho I did find out his name the long route...Dimples found it first...she looked on the baby's crib in the photo! She is amazing! : )

oh goodness that looked like so much fun...

poor girl probably was excited about that night for weeks and most likely was having such a good night :(

Gee I wonder how many under age kids were Drinking???

Greta is on and going over things we already know here.

John Zunino, the uncle, is on now making a plea for someone to turn him in. Describing Brianna as a loving person who "hung out with everyone". He is saying the family hasn't given up hope at all. Greta mentioned he was using terms in the past tense talking about Brianna. He is now asking for volunteers. (Greta mentioned Tim Miller.)

Mark F. is now talking about the case. He said he is probably married or divorced and has kids. He said that they don't understand the escalation unless he got word that the other witness had given a lot of information and he decided he couldn't leave a witness again. He thinks it was an opportunist...seeing her and then entering.

Gee I wonder how many under age kids were Drinking???
This was Brianna's 3rd year attending this bash so she was 16 when she started. I don't understand where LE was...knowing this behavior was going on with 600 kids. What is the deal? Can't they go into the Sands?

Greta just had Mark Fuhrman on discussing the case. Maybe, someone could have Mark check out the Myspace guy. I would send him a note, but I don't know how to get in touch with him, though. Heck, I'd send him a note just to say hello because I think that Mark is a cutie... :blushing:

I don't know how you would get in touch with Mark other than through Greta unless they have an email address for him on Fox news site. (I think he gets more handsome with age...not sure if it is HIS age or mine tho. LOL)

Here is some information that I have not seen before. It is from the America's Most Wanted website (amw.com). The girl who was from Taiwan that was attacked on 12/16/07 should have a good handle on the guy's voice. He told her "If you tell the police, I will kill you." That is great news from a forensics point of view because she may be able to listen to a simple phone call and help identify him!!!! :clap: The AMW site goes on to say this:
"the assailant grabbed the female from behind, forced her to the ground and attempted to choke her with her right arm. He then placed his right hand over her nose and mouth which caused her to pass out. When she began to regain consciousness, the suspect forced her into the front passenger seat."

The article goes on to say: "After the attack, he drove her back to her residence where he dumped her off and threatened "he might be back." GRRRRRR :furious: :furious: :furious: What a creep!!! Honestly, I think if some azzhole did this to me, and then said that "he might come back", I would go insane and be HIS worst nightmare for all of eternity!!!! AGHHGHGH!!!:banghead:

Here is some additional information:
"Police believe that the December attack is linked to an attempted burglary at the same residence on Jan. 19, 2008, the day before Brianna Denison went missing. Authorities say that in the January incident, someone attempted to enter the victim's home by breaking off a door knob at the rear of the residence."
So.....we have this azzhole who assaults and verbally threatens this poor girl from Taiwan on 12/16/07, and he returns to her place and tries to enter almost a month later - on 1/19/08. He then abducts Brianna the next morning, 1/20/08. Breaking off a door knob is not easy. Sure makes me think construction worker, or something along those lines.

And here, is information about why the victim did not see his face:
"Cops say that despite having her face covered with her hooded sweatshirt, the victim was also able to provide details about the attacker's vehicle."

Here is information about the first victim:
"In the Nov. 13 incident, a 21-year-old UNR student was walking through an apartment parking lot at 401 College Drive, when an unknown male assailant approached her from behind and put her in a chokehold. The suspect dragged the victim between cars, pushed her to the ground and groped her. As she fought and yelled, he told he not to scream. The victim continued to scream and started kicking her attacker. The assault stopped after the suspect kicked the victim in the head and arm and ran away."

Looks like AMW is going to be a good source of information. Here is a link:
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=52576

I sent in this tip only because if a name were released and I had decided not to turn the tip in, then they said well she was alive until so and so date, or this other victim could have been saved.......

I would have guilt forever, so I sent it in and said in the tip upfront, I have no evidence nor do I know this guy, but here are some things that do match the description, and then listed the things.

Dimples, go with your gut on this, you did the right thing:)

It is some new information. So he did approach from behind and used his hand to cut off the air by holding it over her nose and mouth. It is also new that he threatened to kill her. Yes, she could recognize his voice.

If he used the other victim's hooded sweatshirt to cover her face, it would make sense that he used the teddy bear in the same manner. She wasn't wearing anything he could use to that advantage.

The victim being from Taiwan seems to rule out that he goes for a particular "type".

Breaking off a doorknob would be loud! He probably used a tool such as a tire iron, imo. No one is going to use their fist to try to break off a doorknob, but then I guess they could kick at it. This wouldn't point to his intelligence as it would draw attention to someone trying to break in. I wonder what stopped him since it was only an attempted burglary? (A construction worker wouldn't use this method to break in, imo. They would be more "tool" oriented and try to jimmy the lock or a window.)

While this time they did come up with some things, AMW usually has problems with details being right and they run behind the media a lot.

I was surprised at the information on AMW also. They alluded to an "inside source". Good night you guys - keep at it. I have to get some sleep since work stars early tomorrow. I feel guilty going to sleep. My rational brain tells me that Bri isn't with us anymore. My heart hopes that she is being held, and if we can only find the missing link to the puzzle, LE can rescue her. You guys are great as usual. :blowkiss:

G'nite, Reannan! Don't feel guilty about going to sleep because people are depending on you and besides...you know we have got the "nightshift" here covered!

Thanks for finding that info on AMW!! Interesting!! Gives me lots of food for thought tonight! Kudos!

Dad, you are NOT out of line. (That was strange - saying "Dad" you're not out of line.....:crazy: ). I think your questions and concerns are valid. To try and answer your questions:

1. Does he have a square jaw, with facial hair as described for the perp?
Yes, he does.

2. Is he 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 8?
He claims to be 5' 9"

3. Does he have a semi firm belly?
When he is standing, but not when he is sitting.

4. Is his pubic area shaved?
Thankfully, this isn't revealed on MySpace. He does have a hairy chest and hairy legs, but there is no hair below the belly button down to the belt line of his shorts; therefore, he either shaves or is smooth below the belly button down to the belt line of his shorts.

5. Does he have an innie?
Yes

6. Is his truck a dark color with a dome light above the windshield? Is the radio in the truck aftermaket with red and blue lights?
His current vehicle is a dark blue Dodge 15000 quad cab. No pictures of the inside of his vehicle.

Honestly, reading the stuff on his account, he seems like a really great guy who loves his family. I have learned that almost anyone is capable of the deepest darkest evil, however. I try to stick with facts, and that is why I find this guy a bit suspicious. Oh, and another thing.....he has Too Short listed as one of his favorite bands - isn't that the concert that was in town that night???

Great work!! Now, how do we know if RPD will follow through?

Probably not him, but if we were pulling needles out of a haystack (which we are)...it sure looks like a pointy, shiny thing with a hole in its head. : )

I guess if the perp came upon Brianna from the side door by the couch, she might appear asian with her long dark hair, and small stature? I doubt he was just looking to assault asians though.

If this has already posted, please delete:
Texas Team Joins Search For Missing College Coed
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/14977211.html
(January 30, 2008)—Searchers from the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children in Friendswood and the Polly Klaas Foundation in California are organizing teams to search for a missing 19-year-old college coed who may have been kidnapped.

I guess if the perp came upon Brianna from the side door by the couch, she might appear asian with her long dark hair, and small stature? I doubt he was just looking to assault asians though.

Tonight on Greta, Mark F. said the perp most likely is an opportunist. Mark said the opportunity to take Brianna was there since the door was unlocked and no one but Brianna was around.

I always trust what Fuhrman says. He's really good at what he does.
I know....I know.....SS thinks he gets more handsome with age. :crazy:
So do I!!!!

Clarify- I also get better looking with age, not..I agree with SS that Fuhrman does. *whew*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82