Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...It bothers me when it becomes a place to bash the LE and witch hunt...
Sorry, guy, but this is a site where we brainstorm and speculate, like it or not. As others have said, no one has posted this guy's Myspace or mentioned his name. So, I personally think that your outrage is out of line.

To answer some of your questions:
*This guy has facial hair.
*He has an "innie."
*He has what could be considered a square jaw.
*He is in the right age frame.
*He is slightly overweight (with belly fat).
*He doesn't appear that tall. He claims to be 5'9". So, knowing guys, that means that
he is 5'7" or 5'8". I see photos with his friends and him; and he appears to
be the shortest.
*Cops can figure out what kind and color of his trucks.
*He has three small children. At least, one would have had "baby" shoes at that time.
*It appears that he sculptures the hair on his chest and shaves below his chest.
*He lives in the area where the abductions and rapes are occurring.

Who knows what is going on in the mind of the rapist/abductor? Perhaps, he feels that his life is spinning out of control. Perhaps, he is overwhelmed. Maybe, he feels helpless. Rape is about control. Brianna is so little. Perhaps, the abductor accidentally killed her or maybe she fought back and that made him mad enough to kill her.

Ok...lemme...clear some of the questions up for everyone. This guy first and foremost is not a suspect(not sure who refered to him as such).

I was just browsing myspace profiles that were within 5 miles from the area she was in. . I put the criteria in, 5'7-5'9, 31-37, proud parent, white. There was only 4 pages with 5 or so profiles on each page.....so not a whole lot to look at in the first place.

I was browsing through the pages since LE states that any tip no matter the significance was needed. This one profile stuck out before clicking on it because it had a graphic with the wording...."I can see you Mastur****" I am sure you know what word I am referencing there. It is a graphic with the pope....and that wording on there.

I clicked on the profile and he has a long face, square jaw, chin hair stuff, a extended cab truck, the type of truck he has some seem to have the dome light up front. He has small baby/toddler size kids, had a raiders item in a photo.

So there was enough there IMO to atleast have them check it out. Honestly looking through photos there aren't really that many men that people would classify as having a long face/square jaw. IMO it would have to be pretty noticeable for that to be something that the victim mentioned or remembered.

I mean that isn't something that you really hear mentioned in suspect descriptions alot, long face...

I haven't mentioned his name or posted his myspace anywhere and yes I did send the tip in and let them know that I didn't know this guy or have any definite evidence that he was involved in anyway whatsoever. I did tell them the things that matched up IMO only.

HTH clear some of it up,
Kel

You did some good sleuthing. I'm impressed!:clap:

I sent in this tip only because if a name were released and I had decided not to turn the tip in, then they said well she was alive until so and so date, or this other victim could have been saved.......

I would have guilt forever, so I sent it in and said in the tip upfront, I have no evidence nor do I know this guy, but here are some things that do match the description, and then listed the things.

I sent in this tip only because if a name were released and I had decided not to turn the tip in, then they said well she was alive until so and so date, or this other victim could have been saved.......

I would have guilt forever, so I sent it in and said in the tip upfront, I have no evidence nor do I know this guy, but here are some things that do match the description, and then listed the things.

You hafta follow your instinct! It would suck to find out later you were right!

I'm glad that you sent in this tip. I hope that they take you seriously. I think that this guy should be checked out. To me, he could very well fit the profile. I was wondering if all of the victims have long, dark hair, like his wife?

LE has also been saying through the newspapers that anyone brought in for questionning can be cleared through submitting to a DNA check. This guy may be POed if LE decides to call him in, but if he has nothing to hide, he knows he'll be in the clear when his DNA doesn't match up. There might be many people having to go through this in order to eliminate suspects and find the man and Brianna.

I hope they atleast run things through their computer as far as this guy goes.

On this myspace page that we are talking about, it does show a photo of an extended cab dark gray truck, I looked up the type of truck(interior photos) some of them do have the dome light up front near the windshield and a skinny console.

Dad, you are NOT out of line. (That was strange - saying "Dad" you're not out of line.....:crazy: ). I think your questions and concerns are valid. To try and answer your questions:

1. Does he have a square jaw, with facial hair as described for the perp?
Yes, he does.

2. Is he 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 8?
He claims to be 5' 9"

3. Does he have a semi firm belly?
When he is standing, but not when he is sitting.

4. Is his pubic area shaved?
Thankfully, this isn't revealed on MySpace. He does have a hairy chest and hairy legs, but there is no hair below the belly button down to the belt line of his shorts; therefore, he either shaves or is smooth below the belly button down to the belt line of his shorts.

5. Does he have an innie?
Yes

6. Is his truck a dark color with a dome light above the windshield? Is the radio in the truck aftermaket with red and blue lights?
His current vehicle is a dark blue Dodge 15000 quad cab. No pictures of the inside of his vehicle.

Honestly, reading the stuff on his account, he seems like a really great guy who loves his family. I have learned that almost anyone is capable of the deepest darkest evil, however. I try to stick with facts, and that is why I find this guy a bit suspicious. Oh, and another thing.....he has Too Short listed as one of his favorite bands - isn't that the concert that was in town that night???

LE has also been saying through the newspapers that anyone brought in for questionning can be cleared through submitting to a DNA check. This guy may be POed if LE decides to call him in, but if he has nothing to hide, he knows he'll be in the clear when his DNA doesn't match up. There might be many people having to go through this in order to eliminate suspects and find the man and Brianna.
He might be upset, but in the grand scheme of things, he should be thankful that the police are trying to keep the streets and homes safe. He, after all, has a wife and three children.

WoW Reannan I didn't even notice the favorite bands and the Too Short Connection, and yes that is the band that the girls were said to have went and seen that night.

Kel

I guess I can understand both sides on this myspace thing. Dad, I understand your concerns and why you feel that way. With that said, I wanted to remind everyone, that within an hour of Edwin Hall's arrest, at least 2 forums, including this one, had keyed in on his myspace, and there were not even any pictures of him released to media yet. And actually, IIRC, someone had already brought up his myspace before we knew his name or that he was at the police station, simply as a possible suspect.

Being that this man's myspace info and name were not released publicly on this forum, and also that he, himself, has chosen to PUBLICY display this information, I am not too worried about his privacy. Any person on this forum can look up the same information that dimples did. One of Dad's concerns is that "Possible" tips like this could bog down the local LE, and potentially tie them up with invalid info. But not turning in the tip could just as easily cause harm to the case, because he DOES fit the profile, at least the publicly known profile.

Having posted my oppinions, I am up in the air about it still.

newshound, SuzyQ, 10EC, SS, nanandjim, ALL others,

Again, a magnificent job. If I was a perp, I'd stay close to this site because I do feel that we are getting very, irily close.

I don't believe that Brianna was this perpetrators intended target. As for me, she just wasn't in town or especially at the residence long enough for anyone to really have scoped this out.

Inasmuch as the Dec. 16th victim was not raped, rather, "…forced to do (perform) a sex act on him…" it makes me very curious about what, and where the DNA reference they do have came from. It further bothers me that these people involved as LE aren't sharing the information in a more timely fashion.

Also, someone please, puleez PM me this MySpace account of interest. I like the assessment of Ted Bundy; however, I don't see this perp near as violent (that's why the DNA is important to me...) and I do feel that Brianna is still alive. This person does not sound like a murderer.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist anyone else here. Cheers!

Leviosa :rolleyes:

Thanks for the input everyone.

I'm sure everyone has done what they thought is best.

I guess I am just a little more conservative than some.

Ok......so after all the hoopla about this myspace guy, I did some searching of my own. I have to say in the age range of 26-33...90% of all guys in the Reno area have a goatee, a kid or two, and a big truck!

:waitasec:

Too funny! I am glad you don't know about their shaving habits too!

icon7.gif

Don't forget that the guy in the myspace also had a good friend of his die in October 2007 (weeks before the first attack). Traumatic event coupled with the birth of a child could be a possible trigger for a spree for a rapist.

No, he is not a suspect or a person of interest (only interesting to us). It is up to LE to do what it wants with such a tip, but if no one sends it to them...then they could be missing a key piece to their puzzle. Myspace pages are public and we do try to protect the people we discuss here...until such a time they are named by LE.

I don't have ANY problem with sending LE this one, but in the past I have had reservations. However, I believe there was enough which met their criteria to give them the opportunity to check it out.

If the perp has a family -- she is not still alive. I'm assuming she fought back and he probably killed her.

The good news is that if he has a family -- he cannot afford to quit his job, etc. -- so it's very possibly they will catch him in the area.

newshound, SuzyQ, 10EC, SS, nanandjim, ALL others,

Again, a magnificent job. If I was a perp, I'd stay close to this site because I do feel that we are getting very, irily close.

I don't believe that Brianna was this perpetrators intended target. As for me, she just wasn't in town or especially at the residence long enough for anyone to really have scoped this out.

Inasmuch as the Dec. 16th victim was not raped, rather, "…forced to do (perform) a sex act on him…" it makes me very curious about what, and where the DNA reference they do have came from. It further bothers me that these people involved as LE aren't sharing the information in a more timely fashion.

Also, someone please, puleez PM me this MySpace account of interest. I like the assessment of Ted Bundy; however, I don't see this perp near as violent (that's why the DNA is important to me...) and I do feel that Brianna is still alive. This person does not sound like a murderer.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist anyone else here. Cheers!

Leviosa :rolleyes:

I have to agree. I don't think he has been holding her all this time. It takes great effort to keep someone for days when you have a nationwide search on for the person. If he does have a family, it would be almost impossible to keep things normal at home.

Oh...another note on the myspace guy...His wife left a comment that he was "not at home with her" on November 17th (4 days after the other attack) , but made no mention of where he was. Interesting. Does he often travel for work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734