Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
College females are one of the most vulnerable groups. They are out on their own for the first time, feeling invincible, partying, and they take more risks. I would say this is why he concentrates on them. They leave themselves more open to such attacks.

The examples how are right in this very case. Girl goes to party and decides to hitchhike home acccepting a ride from a stranger (her friends let her). Doors stay unlocked because of people coming in at all hours (too lazy to have keys made and think because nothing happened in the past..it will not happen). Girl walks home alone in the middle of the night.

This college age reckless behavior is why we are looking for Brianna.

SeriouslySearching, I agree with you 100% about his target being college girls due to their recklessness.
It is pure speculation on my part, and I said it in an earlier post, but I think that the perp is also targeting girls who are out of his league. I think that he is familiar with the area because he is a local, and is able to blend with the people in the area. However I don't think he is a student, possibly never was and he resents the fact that the young women that he is targeting have everything going for them while he is trapped by his own life. He got someone pregnant and is stuck with her and covets the life and the beauty that he has no chance at having....

I could be completely wrong, but that is what I think happened with Edwin Hall. He was a nobody who put on a nice show of being a loving family guy, and chanced upon a beautiful young woman that most likely would never give him the time of day, and took everything that she had that he would never have.

On the Brian thing...I made one very notable discovery...G street and 9th street become one, you can see it on google earth, hence, G9

I'm sure I will get grief for this statement. But I think it's possible that the female body found in the Jordan River in Salt Lake City, Utah could POSSIBLY be Brianna. I think the perp could have gotten scared about leaving her body somewhere local due to the amount of coverage on Bri's case. I know it's a long shot, but I really think it should be looked into. The woman is said to be caucasian and probably in her 20's. Had been in the river for at least a couple of days. Not many details yet. She has a thread here in Unidentified.

I'm sure I will get grief for this statement. But I think it's possible that the female body found in the Jordan River in Salt Lake City, Utah could POSSIBLY be Brianna. I think the perp could have gotten scared about leaving her body somewhere local due to the amount of coverage on Bri's case. I know it's a long shot, but I really think it should be looked into. The woman is said to be caucasian and probably in her 20's. Had been in the river for at least a couple of days. Not many details yet. She has a thread here in Unidentified.

It is interesting though that the LE say that there are no signs of foul play. If it was Brianna, I would expect her to be nude or with the night clothes she had on ot the time of her abduction. Also, she would have some form of trauma as evidenced by her blood on the pillow. Either would be considered a sign of possible foul play.

that certainly sounds possible to me, that it hopefully will be looked into. I think that smothering someone may not show trauma, even with a nasal bleed, it might not be immediately obvious, especially in water. JMO

Yeah, Reno is not that big of a city and then you narrow it by an extreme amount to that neighborhood, combine it with the idea that if there was a baby shoe, this guy would LIKELY (not definately) have been intimate with someone who would know about the shaving. etc etc. There are just so many characteristics that narrow the search parameters for someone NOT to know him.
Agree the sketch could be a distraction. Part of me wants to go door to door within a 3 mile radius asking every resident about these physical descpriptions....I have often thought of going back to help in the searches but I don't think any search will work with the snow right now. Need it to melt.
The swooshy clothes indicates (to me at least) he is younger (ie.less than 30)
Don't think he lives out of state considering how extremely well he knew that EXACT area. In a wierd way, this case should be easy to solve,,,,I guess that's why it's soooo frustrating. He is/has been out in the open in that area for months if not years!

What type of neighborhood is North Valleys? First time homeowners?

that certainly sounds possible to me, that it hopefully will be looked into. I think that smothering someone may not show trauma, even with a nasal bleed, it might not be immediately obvious, especially in water. JMO

Very good point about the lack of trauma evidence related to smothering. The clothing, or lack of, would be a tip that something is odd.

The body is said to have been in the river for a couple days at least, so the condition it was found in, may have made it hard to see obvious trauma.

Mapquest Info for Reno, NV to Salt Lake City, Utah.
1:Start out going NORTH on N CENTER ST toward E 4TH ST / I-80 BL. 0.3 miles
2:Merge onto I-80 E (Crossing into UTAH). 516.6 miles
3:Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.0.5 miles
4:Stay STRAIGHT to go onto UT-269 E / W 600 S.1.0 miles
5:Turn LEFT onto S STATE ST / US-89.0.3 miles
6:Turn LEFT onto E 400 S / UT-186 W.0.1 miles
7:End at Salt Lake City, UT US
Total Est. Time: 7 hours, 7 minutes Total Est. Distance: 519.05 miles

NOTE: This is basically a straight shot to Salt Lake from Reno on I-80.

The body is said to have been in the river for a couple days at least, so the condition it was found in, may have made it hard to see obvious trauma.

Mapquest Info for Reno, NV to Salt Lake City, Utah.
1:Start out going NORTH on N CENTER ST toward E 4TH ST / I-80 BL. 0.3 miles
2:Merge onto I-80 E (Crossing into UTAH). 516.6 miles
3:Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.0.5 miles
4:Stay STRAIGHT to go onto UT-269 E / W 600 S.1.0 miles
5:Turn LEFT onto S STATE ST / US-89.0.3 miles
6:Turn LEFT onto E 400 S / UT-186 W.0.1 miles
7:End at Salt Lake City, UT US
Total Est. Time: 7 hours, 7 minutes Total Est. Distance: 519.05 miles

NOTE: This is basically a straight shot to Salt Lake from Reno on I-80.

Why Salt Lake City? And, again, the clothing would be a tip that foul play was possible.

I can't say why Salt Lake over other surrounding cities, other than just that there was a body found that at this point, could be Brianna. I just see it as a possibility.

As for the clothing, with as long as Brianna has been missing, there is no telling what she is wearing now, if anything at all. Besides that, if the perp did dispose of her out of state, to try to avoid detection or identifaction, it would also be safe to say, he very well may have changed her clothing. It would be a pretty immediate red flag if someone found a body wearing pink sweat pants and a "Bindi" tank top.

I can't say why Salt Lake over other surrounding cities, other than just that there was a body found that at this point, could be Brianna. I just see it as a possibility.

As for the clothing, with as long as Brianna has been missing, there is no telling what she is wearing now, if anything at all. Besides that, if the perp did dispose of her out of state, to try to avoid detection or identifaction, it would also be safe to say, he very well may have changed her clothing. It would be a pretty immediate red flag if someone found a body wearing pink sweat pants and a "Bindi" tank top.

Well, we should know something very soon with the autopsy.

I think the Bindi was across the butt of the pants actually. I could be wrong tho.

I80 is definitely a route to anywhere...I live 45 minutes from Reno, yet I am in California..

The truck should be looked for in the area, but since it was a body possibly 'dumped' he is long gone by now, most likely. They also need to look at previous offenders with ties to these other states, like Utah.

I80 is definitely a route to anywhere...I live 45 minutes from Reno, yet I am in California..

The truck should be looked for in the area, but since it was a body possibly 'dumped' he is long gone by now, most likely. They also need to look at previous offenders with ties to these other states, like Utah.

I spent hours yesterday looking for similar cases in the cities directly surrounding Reno, but found NOTHING other than the secret witness website which was already posted. I will have to look for similar cases in Utah, although I think IF this is Bri, the perp will not have a tie to Utah, rather he used it as a way to throw LE off his trail.

I looked too, but I also spent alot of time checking prior dates for attempted rape, or rape. Hoping that they might find some connection to previous attacks, to get a line on this guy, I am specifically checking and watching California, if anyone wants to check other states. Keep in mind that he may be a perpetrator prior to the abduction date.

I think the Bindi was across the butt of the pants actually. I could be wrong tho.

Hi SS,
I can't access Bri's website anymore from work as it is blocked, but I copied and pasted her clothing description from that website to an earlier post here at W/S. This is what it said:

Her clothing at the time of her disappearance was described as a white tank top with pink angel wings with rhinestones on the back and word “Bindi” on the back. She was wearing pink sweats that had two distinctive brown stains on one leg.

I looked too, but I also spent alot of time checking prior dates for attempted rape, or rape. Hoping that they might find some connection to previous attacks, to get a line on this guy, I am specifically checking and watching California, if anyone wants to check other states. Keep in mind that he may be a perpetrator prior to the abduction date.

Been doing the same thing for days, but haven't come across anything
so far. I'll keep looking, started looking at Oregon today.

I couldn't find a single email address to send tips. I am at work and can't make a call to the tipline. But I wanted to make sure they got the tip and at least keep on eye on the Salt Lake UID, just in case. So I found an e-mail address for someone who was asking to be notified of any odd web postings concerning Brianna. I emailed the lady (Lori) and asked her to please forward the tip to someone. I did specify that I have no reason to believe this is Brianna other than that I think it's a possibility, especially with the straight-shot drive on I-80.

Anyway, hopefully that will be ruled out soon. I really don't want this to be Brianna anyway. But she is somebody's loved one. :(

Reno PD has an email, but they are slow in checking it...I spoke to them on their tip line last week, and they are kind and receptive, so you might want to call, it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member