Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of the businesses would have surveillance cameras. Charter Cable office is nearby. Not sure any one office bldg would have been close enough to dump spot to see that. But, surrounding offices might show traffic. The 2 rectangular, identical looking low white bldgs are a smattering of little shops....dry cleaner, sandwich shop, and tai kwon doe, but there is also a coin distributer I believe, who might have a camera outside. These 2 bldgs which look to be the closest to the dump site are somewhat older (compared to all the development there) so they may not have cameras though. The traffic lights might have cameras. I think that will only help if they know approx. time of death and then look during off hours.. wee morning or the like when he would have dumped.

Thank you so much. I pray LE is scouring whatever tapes there may be for what they need to lock this up! I feel pretty sure they can narrow down the date(s). I'm so sorry if this is Brianna.

How much of Brianna would even be left after being exposed for over a month? Remember after 9 days Jessie Davis was almost skelatal already.

Good AM all. I sure don't know what they hope to find. I think it was all done very quickly to avoid being seen. Not likely the perp left anything behind that will help locate him, besides evidence on the body.

About decomp...they said right away "female" so that tells us something.

I hope for her family this isn't Brianna but I think we are all pretty sure it will be. Since the dump location is so out in the open the perp had to of wanted her body to be found. I just pray he hasn't been holding her all this time and just killed/dumped her.

One thing that has been bothering me since the DNA evidence was first reported. There was never any clear detail about where the DNA was - what has been in the back of my mind is that these aren't related cases. This house seems to have the traffic flow of some small airports - with the rapes being so close to school I have just been worried that the rapist had been in the house visiting and something entirely different happened to Brianna.

Interesting. I do agree that the perp could have been in the home at another time but I also believe in the reported events. The DNA match came from some surface and the word "oily" or "oil" was used and it was quickly dropped. We may be learning more about the DNA today.

So much of my time has been occupied by this case in the last month. Nearly everyday I've searched the 'Net and this site for updates. I can't believe they found a body. I was hoping for some break, but not this.

I think if this is Brianna, she was recently dumped there. I think she was probably killed quickly after she was taken and her body was kept somewhere and her killer just decided to get rid of it this week. Maybe this is one of the people whose DNA is backlogged in the system who is feeling the heat from the RPD and panicked. If that's the case, maybe this case will be solved quickly at least.

I think some of the businesses would have surveillance cameras. Charter Cable office is nearby. Not sure any one office bldg would have been close enough to dump spot to see that. But, surrounding offices might show traffic. The 2 rectangular, identical looking low white bldgs are a smattering of little shops....dry cleaner, sandwich shop, and tai kwon doe, but there is also a coin distributer I believe, who might have a camera outside. These 2 bldgs which look to be the closest to the dump site are somewhat older (compared to all the development there) so they may not have cameras though. The traffic lights might have cameras. I think that will only help if they know approx. time of death and then look during off hours.. wee morning or the like when he would have dumped.

Katherine is there a building close by with a number 6 on it? I kept seeing a large number 6 in my meditations. Thanks...

Here's about where I was when I took that
But if you zoom out you can get an idea how the town is situated in relation to the surrounding mountains and open areas. I live on the south end of town, pretty much the opposite end of town from where Brianna was taken. Here's a map showing about where I live (A) (I'm not giving out my address, obviously, due to weirdos) and where Brianna was abducted (B):

Map

You can also see where the airport is in relation to town - the route the map shows (if I did it right) goes by the departure end of Runway 25, the first end of the runway I visited in the pictures above.

She was found not far from where this map ends...I wonder how long she has been there.....a week or so maybe...so sad..

i heard last night that the actual dump site of the body was about 100' from an actual road....they think the perp had to carry the body out into the field....i think this was on NG...one of the talking heads

i heard last night that the actual dump site of the body was about 100' from an actual road....they think the perp had to carry the body out into the field....i think this was on NG...one of the talking heads

This is good because they may be able to get more forensics from the remains. I just think of all the material that was in Hilton's van that will be nailing him to other crimes.

I'm not finding anything new reported yet this morning. Along the way I did see that there will be a presser today, no time announced. The ID shouldn't take long. Dentals will be done quickly.

I was shocked, too, at all the stuff Hilton's van contained. So much purple and teal and a few pink items.

If this IS Brianna, all the workers and any who have any business there, will be carefully eyeing vehicles and faces. It's almost like a new starting point.

The print edition of the RGJ says that this morning, too, while yesterday they were saying the body was "about a car length" from the edge of the lot. Also, the local office folks say that the field was covered in snow until just a couple days ago. The weather has warmed quite a bit in the last week, but I still have snow on my front lawn.

I'm going to see if I can run down there real quick as it's getting light. I'll look for the number "6" for you, guestwriter.

****I felt that she was in the opposite direction from where she was taken...In the southeast direction from McKay Ct. I had no logical reason to think this only felt it...I mentioned to my contact in Reno that I picked up the name Long...didn't know if it was his name ..I thought it might be until I saw Longley St on the map and told my contact that maybe Longley st was the connection. I see where this street is not far from where this body was found. I had alot of pieces just putting them together was difficult.....I felt she was alive for a good while up until about a week or so ago...and then I started to feel she was gone...

I was shocked, too, at all the stuff Hilton's van contained. So much purple and teal and a few pink items.

If this IS Brianna, all the workers and any who have any business there, will be carefully eyeing vehicles and faces. It's almost like a new starting point.

i agree....like a new starting point...

Thanks for the link CE. Good that dogs were brought in yesterday.

In that link is a picture of a group of young women. Their expressions say it all. Those with a connection to Brianna are feeling such anticipation and turmoil.

"Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me"

(As recorded by Mac Davis)
MAC DAVIS

Girl you're getting that look in your eyes
And it's starting to worry me
I ain't ready for no family ties
Nobody's gonna hurry me

Just keep it friendly girl
'Cause I don't want to leave
Don't start clinging to me girl
'Cause I can't breathe

Baby, baby don't get hooked on me
'Cause I'll just use you then I'll set you free

Girl you're a hot blooded woman child
And it's warm where you're touching me
But I can tell by your trembling smile
You're seeing way too much in me

Girl don't let your life get tangled up with mine
'Cause I'll just leave you
I can't take no clinging vine

Baby, baby don't get hooked on me.

this is whats playing right now.....

An autopsy is scheduled to begin this morning on a woman’s body found Friday in southeast Reno.

Investigators hope the autopsy helps establish the cause and manner of death for the woman found near Sandhill Road and Double R Boulevard shortly after noon. They may also confirm the identity of the body.

The Washoe County Coroner’s Office reports the autopsy is tentatively scheduled for 9 a.m. (more at link)

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080216/NEWS18/80216002&oaso=news.rgj.com%2Fbreakingnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18