Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL It is rather funny about the goofy guy composite.

I wonder if this guy is even still around Reno tho. It seems when a sex offender wants to remain "off the grid"...they go to another area, don't they?

Did anyone catch what Greta had to say tonite on "On the Record"? Something about Reno college students....:confused: thanks!

I didn't catch it because I rarely watch TV anymore.....it is all old news, thanks to the people here and at Huff's site!!! :)

I didn't catch it because I rarely watch TV anymore.....it is all old news, thanks to the people here and at Huff's site!!! :)
You are SO spoiled. LOL

I missed it myself. I will have to try to catch it later. Thanks for the tip tho!!

I respect that it is a difficult decision. I would think it would be worse to add the trauma of not helping to prevent another women from experiencing the same torture.

I absolutely agree wit that statement!

AMW is in town and I found the below comment interesting:
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080202/NEWS/80201084/0/NEWS18&theme=DENISON

(snip)
McDonald said police also are looking into divorce records and birth records for individuals who might have a connection to a child indicated by a baby shoe observed in the vehicle.
“This person isn’t a ghost in the community,” McDonald said. “Somebody out there should be able to put two and two and two together ...

Maybe it would help if LE put it out in the media the size of the baby shoe and further description. This would give a stronger indication of the age of the child and narrow it down even further. (This could be done by drawing a sketch of the shoe and the victim drawing a line as to what she felt the length was.)

But how would they know the size of the shoe?
I thought the victim saw the show in the car and told LE about it...sorry if I'm mistaken.

But how would they know the size of the shoe?
I thought the victim saw the show in the car and told LE about it...sorry if I'm mistaken.

No you are correct. The LE do not have the baby shoe. So I really do not see how they can release info they do not have.

Yes, but she could draw on a piece of paper how big she thinks it was and all the details of the shoe itself to lead to maybe a brand. I didn't mean exact size! LOL A 1 yo's shoe is going to be a lot different from a 6 mo's shoe, for instance. I guess I want them to define their terminology of "baby" shoe.

October 22, 2007 - 10:00 p.m. (rape in parking garage of UNR - gun involved)
November 13, 2007 - 5:40 p.m. (unsuccessful assault - condoms found)
December 16, 2007 - 2:00 a.m. (assault)
January 19, 2008 4:00 a.m. (attempted break in)
January 20, 2008 - 4:30 a.m. (Brianna goes missing)

The sketch originated from the October incident.
Hi everyone :) I don't see the resemblance between the sketch and the description of the guy involved in the Dec. 16 assault. Unless I've missed something wasn't a gun involved only in the Oct. incident? I think it's a totally different suspect.

Hi everyone :) I don't see the resemblance between the sketch and the description of the guy involved in the Dec. 16 assault. Unless I've missed something wasn't a gun involved only in the Oct. incident? I think it's a totally different suspect.
Yes, no weapons used in the others. I agree it is a totally different suspect. They have possibly derailed Brianna's case with the sketch, imo. :mad:

Yes, no weapons used in the others. I agree it is a totally different suspect. They have possibly derailed Brianna's case with the sketch, imo. :mad:
No facial hair either and didn't the Dec. 16 victim say she didn't see his face clearly, or at least she gave a vague description. Why would the perp allow himself to be visible with one attack and then not with a subsequent one when no connection had been made then?

Surely, they have showed the sketch to the November and December victims. I would think the November victim who kicked him in the head :)clap: ) and caused him to run away would have a decent recall of what he looked like, right??:waitasec:

Surely, they have showed the sketch to the November and December victims. I would think the November victim who kicked him in the head :)clap: ) and caused him to run away would have a decent recall of what he looked like, right??:waitasec:
I'd think so too! I wonder what physical description she can provide?

Yes, we seem to be missing her take on the perp. She would have noticed if his "area" was shaven, too.

Yes, we seem to be missing her take on the perp. She would have noticed if his "area" was shaven, too.

True, but if this attack happened a while back and this is the right perp maybe he had not yet begun to shave his pubic area. Also, more often a perp begins his, "career" and escalates in his use of weapons than the reverse. But, it may be possible that he initially brought a gun and realised he didn't need it to get off on his attacks. It is not likely, but it is possible. I am focusing on the three that we know are related and keeping the unknown with the weapon as a possible. At least if the unknown weapon attacker is caught he could at least be ruled in or out.

Lion

Oh yes, this has been worrying me too.
They keep showing a sketch of a guy who does NOT have a square chin!

He doesn't fit the description of the guy we were looking for until the Oct. victim came along!

I caught the very end of a story of Bri on a national news channel today that was back to the original description of a beige or tan Suburban, man in 40s, etc.

I thought that guy was already cleared? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member