Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they are close to an arrest at all. They wouldn't still be using that sketch and giving out a description which obviously doesn't match the sketch whatsoever!!
They could be using the sketch to get the perp to feel safe cause it doesn't resemble him...so as to set him up to try again and this time they will catch him...and on the other hand there could definitely be 2 of them...confuse the perp...so he makes a big mistake...he will try again..

They could be using the sketch to get the perp to feel safe cause it doesn't resemble him...so as to set him up to try again and this time they will catch him...and on the other hand there could definitely be 2 of them...confuse the perp...so he makes a big mistake...he will try again..
I suppose it is possible that is what they are doing...because it hasn't made any sense to me to derail the investigation with the sketch of the wrong man. So are they parading decoys in the area at night to try to draw this guy out?

I have noticed lately they are not showing the sketch like they were. Maybe they have figured out it was a huge mistake on their part! I hope so!!

No it is not far fetched. I kept seeing a number 6 in my meditations and asked LE if there was a Motel 6 around the area to check it out...so your vibes may be right on....

BTW, gave SIL description of clothing "perp" was wearing at time of
attacks, said he wears same type clothing while doing running exercises,
PT training. All his guys do.

Excellent thought, on making him feel safe. But also think SS might be
right about 2. I think he will try again also, makes me sick.

They do their training on weekends so the early Sunday morning time frame of the attacks would be within that range. However, the attack on Tuesday would be the odd one.

The perp coming back to try to break into the Dec. victim's home was done on Sat. Jan 19th...the day before Brianna went missing. So he was free to move about in the wee hours both nights.

The victim in the Dec. 17 case also was the victim of an attempted burglary Jan. 19 at her residence in the 1400 block of N. Virginia St., about five blocks from where Denison was taken.
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...80127018&oaso=news.rgj.com%2Fbreakingnews

SS and paddy...Yes! Why was I thinking medical when military makes much more sense!

I, too, find the LE profiling interesting and I'll assume they know what they're talking about even though it doesn't make sense to me. How do they make the assumption of where he lives and works?

How long is the post on a nose ring? If he pinched her nose shut that could easily cause plenty of blood.

SS and paddy...Yes! Why was I thinking medical when military makes much more sense!

I, too, find the LE profiling interesting and I'll assume they know what they're talking about even though it doesn't make sense to me. How do they make the assumption of where he lives and works?

How long is the post on a nose ring? If he pinched her nose shut that could easily cause plenty of blood.
Actually, a nose ring has a cork screw type post so it doesn't poke the inside. I don't see this causing that kind of bleeding, but maybe.

I think if you drew a triangle from where the attacks occurred to where her body was found...Sparks would be a logical place for him to live. From where the body was...you can easily take Longley Lane to McCarren Blvd. (650) into Sparks.

Actually, a nose ring has a cork screw type post so it doesn't poke the inside. I don't see this causing that kind of bleeding, but maybe.

I think if you drew a triangle from where the attacks occurred to where her body was found...Sparks would be a logical place for him to live. From where the body was...you can easily take Longley Lane to McCarren Blvd. (650) into Sparks.

Super 8 address where most military stay is 1651 Virginia Street, didn't one of the attacks occur on Virginia street? Or have I got my addresses mixed up? 2 miles & 7 minute drive time from 1395 Mackay court.

I don't think it really matters since they know already from the autopsy where the blood came from. I do wish they would just tell us!

Since the attack happened near where security parks their cars, I am sure that LE has looked within the campus employees (security etc.) for the perp they have a sketch of. I don't think there is ANY connection to Brianna's case or the other two cases. This means there are two rapists they need to search for.

I would say this is a serial rapist," Reno Police Deputy Chief Jim Johns said. "We have two, probably three (cases) linked through DNA.

it might appear that the police have compared dna to the others and probably feel it is the same dna profile which might point to a single rapist. if le have looked at other campus employees, such as security gaurds and so on, they might not say that they feel it is possible it is so as not to compremise the investigation, it is either a campus employee or a student that goes there. none the less, this person lives close to the area. I wonder if the other students that were raped lived in rental homes as well? going on speculation, I would wonder if the same land lord owns more then one home in that area that is rented to students. just seems odd that the person gained access to the place where brianna was staying without breaking in? or did he? was the blood on the pillow hers for sure? I may have missed some of the details, but was that blood tested to see if it was hers, or could she have bitten the person when he put a hand over her mouth? to render someone unconcious quickly wouldn't be hard to do if you know the correct method, seems like there are certain nerve clusters in the area where the neck and shoulder meet, if the correct location is compressed with two fingers tight enough it could render one unconcious temporarly, the report said something about her body was there for more then 1 week? I just wonder just how long she was there? could she have been held somewhere and repeatly raped for a week then dumped there? I am a ex army soilder and my training didn't involve rendering a person unconcious, but I am certain military police personel would receive that training as would civilian police, as well as a medical grad student would have that knowledge too. maybe this perp has been in jail and has recently been released and is now reoffending? if that was possible then le could be checking a dna data base to see if a match can be found? I feel they eventually will catch him, but I sure hope that the girls at campus keep there doors locked and are more aware of their surroundings. lets pray that this man is found soon before he strikes again.

LE is asking that same question, Suzi. The theory that he may have kept it or given it to someone might not be so far off.

Did we know that Brianna ate at Mel's Diner inside the Sands before returning home?! I don't recall hearing that tid bit before.

After attending a rap concert as part of a snowboarding event, Brianna Denison ate at Mel's Diner inside the Sands Regency before going back to the MacKay Court home.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...96295&spn=0.158937,0.205994&z=11&source=embed

well now that is interesting too, this man might have been in that diner lurking for a new victim, maybe le is looking at video from the diner area and so on? very interesting! you know, looking at the timelines of attacks, there is almost 1 month between them, 3 to 4 weeks, so I would say if this man keeps the same track record he could try this again within the next 1 to 2 weeks? either in the same general area near by? lets hope not.

I would say this is a serial rapist," Reno Police Deputy Chief Jim Johns said. "We have two, probably three (cases) linked through DNA.

it might appear that the police have compared dna to the others and probably feel it is the same dna profile which might point to a single rapist. if le have looked at other campus employees, such as security gaurds and so on, they might not say that they feel it is possible it is so as not to compremise the investigation, it is either a campus employee or a student that goes there. none the less, this person lives close to the area. LE has stated they believe he lives west of where Brianna went missing and the other attacks happened...which is not near the campus. The DNA linked ONLY the later attacks and not the one in October. Also, a gun was used in the October attack which is not the same MO.

I wonder if the other students that were raped lived in rental homes as well? The other women did live in a rentals, but around a campus this is the majority of women. He only went inside to get Brianna. The other two were abducted/assaulted outside of their homes.

going on speculation, I would wonder if the same land lord owns more then one home in that area that is rented to students. just seems odd that the person gained access to the place where brianna was staying without breaking in? The doors were always left unlocked and used as a "common area" by the students living there. He did not break in. He simply opened the door.

was the blood on the pillow hers for sure? It was stated that the blood was definitely Brianna's.

the report said something about her body was there for more then 1 week? Yes, at least a week is what was said which could mean up to the month she has been missing.
could she have been held somewhere and repeatly raped for a week then dumped there? While it is possible, I doubt this is what happened. I think we will eventually find she was there from day one, but the fresh snow they had from the 20th on kept her hidden.

maybe this perp has been in jail and has recently been released and is now reoffending? They have checked against known DNA and now are running thru the backlog of DNA from other offenders. It was reported it was only put into the national data base as of yesterday and I don't know if this is accurate. The reporter for Fox was inaccurate on a few things in his report.

if that was possible then le could be checking a dna data base to see if a match can be found? I feel they eventually will catch him, but I sure hope that the girls at campus keep there doors locked and are more aware of their surroundings. lets pray that this man is found soon before he strikes again. I am right with you there! They need to find him before he hurts anyone else.
:) I hope I helped answer some of your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en