Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I found interesting is the 12/16 victim said "he grabbed her from behind and rendered her unconscious." The DNA did match. The attack in October is questionable.
I'm thinking about the sofa in KT's living room, and wondering which end of it Brianna's head was at, like if it was close to the door and he just walked in and he could sneak up behind her. That would definitely fit in with the manner he attacked the Dec. victim.

I'm thinking about the sofa in KT's living room, and wondering which end of it Brianna's head was at, like if it was close to the door and he just walked in and he could sneak up behind her. That would definitely fit in with the manner he attacked the Dec. victim.
How did he know he could just come in and render her unconscious?

Could be anything. I just found it interesting.

I'm pretty sure I read he grabbed her from behind and took her to the ground. He then put his right arm across her throat while covering her mouth and nose with his left hand. I know the link is in this thread somewhere.

I'm pretty sure I read he grabbed her from behind and took her to the ground. He then put his right arm across her throat while covering her mouth and nose with his left hand. I think the link is in this thread somewhere.
Thanks, Big - I'm sure you are correct, I remember reading it too.

Thanks, Big - I'm sure you are correct, I remember reading it too.

Your welcome. She is lucky to be alive. He easily could have killed her too, and then he drives her home??

:waitasec:

Fox News - Kimberly Guilgoyle - The Lindeup, is covering the case of Brianna tonight, and also the NYC meat cleaver case.

How did he know he could just come in and render her unconscious?
Not only that question, but her blood was on the pillow and his DNA was left at the scene. So something other than him just sneaking up behind her & carrying her off must have happened. :confused:

Fox News - Kimberly Guilgoyle - The Lindeup, is covering the case of Brianna tonight, and also the NYC meat cleaver case.
Hi Leila! I'm watching Fox News too, and just saw the perp walk for that in NYC. I'm hoping to see one for Brianna's killer soon too!!! :behindbar

Not only that question, but her blood was on the pillow and his DNA was left at the scene. So something other than him just sneaking up behind her & carrying her off must have happened. :confused:
I think the DNA they obtained was from natural oil that is found in fingerprints, or even a partial print. Something like that anyway. Her blood was found on the pillow.

I think the DNA they obtained was from natural oil that is found in fingerprints, or even a partial print. Something like that anyway. Her blood was found on the pillow.
It's her blood on the pillow that I'm interesting in since her COD was strangulation. I wonder what he did to her at the house to cause her to bleed?

Hey, if I came up behind someone, put my forearm against their throat and covered their nose and mouth with my hand, I don't have enough knowledge to know when to quit! Meaning...I wouldn't know how to only "render them unconscious." Would you?

Hey, if I came up behind someone, put my forearm against their throat and covered their nose and mouth with my hand, I don't have enough knowledge to know when to quit! Meaning...I wouldn't know how to only "render them unconscious." Would you?
No, not at all.

It's her blood on the pillow that I'm interesting in since her COD was strangulation. I wonder what he did to her at the house to cause her to bleed?
Good question. At this point, we can only guess. I don't know where I got the info regarding the DNA - I can't find it anywhere, so I am probably mistaken.

So does that tell us anything about him? Does it take medical knowledge to know how long that's safe to do????

Good question. At this point, we can only guess. I don't know where I got the info regarding the DNA - I can't find it anywhere, so I am probably mistaken.
We know he left DNA at the house that linked him to the other assaults, but I don't remember reading or hearing exactly what it was. :)

Laying low for a while....this is way too close to home and you can imagine why given RPD's views on where perp works. Too scary now.

I just hope RPD does their DD and knows which companies have graveyard shifts in the immediate vicinity...I can think of 1 (and only 1).

Keep sleuthing, they better catch him,,,my heart goes out to her family and friends. Very sad.

I'd think chloroform would do that and not just putting his hand over the person's nose & mouth. Something would have to prevent the victim from fighting him off with their arms.

Laying low for a while....this is way too close to home and you can imagine why given RPD's views on where perp works. Too scary now.

I just hope RPD does their DD and knows which companies have graveyard shifts in the immediate vicinity...I can think of 1 (and only 1).

Keep sleuthing, they better catch him,,,my heart goes out to her family and friends. Very sad.
Out of curiousity since you're in the area, but why do you think he works graveyard shift? The Nov. attack was at 5pm, Dec. attack at 2am, and Brianna was abducted sometime after 4:30am, so it seems there's no real pattern with the time of his attacks. I'm also thinking now that maybe he works near where her body was found. Just a thought!

We know he left DNA at the house that linked him to the other assaults, but I don't remember reading or hearing exactly what it was. :)
Jeeze - apparently I didn't read what I thought I did, but at least he DID leave DNA.

Jeeze - apparently I didn't read what I thought I did, but at least he DID leave DNA.
I'm following other cases and sometimes I have to remember which one has what evidence, etc. so I know it gets confusing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay