Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimples, it certainly is a possibility she bit her cheek, lip, or tongue. If he had his hand over her mouth and nose...she would be fighting to breathe. He may have been so forceful that her teeth caused a tear to the inside of her mouth.

When you are strangled, you can also bleed tho. (IIRC what Dr. Baden was saying.)

Maybe has military back ground, my SIL in Marine Corp. There is this
specific move "Seven second strangle hold," it renders you literally
unconscious in 7 seven seconds. You put pressure on Carotid artery.
That is interesting! :eek: This would explain how the other girl was out then came to a few seconds later. You guys were talking about this earlier and I was thinking while reading it that you could be right. Military or LE. (Both have MA training)

That is interesting! :eek: This would explain how the other girl was out then came to a few seconds later.

SS, went to bed thinking about Brianna, got back up & I phoned SIL around 11:30 PM last night to make sure I had correct information. I remember him & his buddies goofing around few years ago showing our family how it's done. Trust me it works. Are there any military bases in Reno?

The Reno/Tahoe IAP, Nevada Air National Guard, 152nd Airlift Wing is located at the Reno/Tahoe International Airport (RTIA) in Reno, Nevada. The base is located on the southwest side of RTIA on a 60 acre parcel.
~snip~
Day-to-day activities are managed by a force of 250 full-time personnel. One weekend per month this population swells to more than 1100 members during military training assemblies. The base has no residential or transient housing facilities.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/reno-tahoe.htm

Also just went searching there is a Army guard training facility "Stead Training Army Guard" 13 miles North of Reno NV.

The Reno/Tahoe IAP, Nevada Air National Guard, 152nd Airlift Wing is located at the Reno/Tahoe International Airport (RTIA) in Reno, Nevada. The base is located on the southwest side of RTIA on a 60 acre parcel.
~snip~
Day-to-day activities are managed by a force of 250 full-time personnel. One weekend per month this population swells to more than 1100 members during military training assemblies. The base has no residential or transient housing facilities.

SS, I think we are talking about same facility. We must have been
doing search same time! I googled it. Really new at this I need some
of your techniques!

~snip~

Also look for companies & angencies who hire persons fresh out of military.
Could be postal workers, LE, Fedex, or UPS. A lot of his friends have taken
jobs after getting out of military, which offer good retirement, so they get two retirement checks later in life.

LOL No techniques needed! I just put in Military Bases in Reno NV. :)

I may have accidentally stumbled a upon something in my google search
most of the military guys stay at Super 8, which when putting in address
of Super 8 to 1395 Mackay Court is 2 miles & 7 minute drive from house where Brianna was taken. Sound far fetched?

Doesn't sound far fetched at all! Good find! I hope LE is considering this possibility, too.

Doesn't sound far fetched at all! Good find! I hope LE is considering this possibility, too.

BTW, also guys in military get a lot of Fridays off, if I recall correctly weren't some of these crimes committed on Fridays? My SIL is in AirWing Cobra Helicopters Gunnery Seargent at Camp Pendleton in California, also works swing shift a lot times, night crew, not a lot of supervision.

you know, I feel this might be a current or ex security gaurd at campus, maybe they should start taking a look at some of those guys?

you know, I feel this might be a current or ex security gaurd at campus, maybe they should start taking a look at some of those guys?

That's an good thought, quite possible. Reason I went with military is
because of that specific move of rendering someone unconscious in 7 seconds, still think theres military background though, IMO

The Dec. 16th attack was on a Sunday. The Nov. 13th attack was on a Tuesday. The Oct. 22nd attack in the parking garage (which I do not think is related) was on a Monday. Brianna went missing on Jan. 20th which was a Sunday.

Since the attack happened near where security parks their cars, I am sure that LE has looked within the campus employees (security etc.) for the perp they have a sketch of. I don't think there is ANY connection to Brianna's case or the other two cases. This means there are two rapists they need to search for.

It's her blood on the pillow that I'm interesting in since her COD was strangulation. I wonder what he did to her at the house to cause her to bleed?

I had read somewhere that she had an earring on the side of her nose or something like that ..If he covered her mouth and nose it may have caused the earring area to bleed. I also had read that he more then likely carried her out the back door of the kitchen cause the blanket she was using was on the kitchen floor. This guy knew the apt and the area I feel. He had to be strong to carry her, keep her quiet at the same time and carry that 2 ft stuffed animal. the LE say this was a Sexually Motivated Crime, does this mean they have evidence that she may have been choked in the commission of a sex act.....THere are tons of leads they will catch this guy and VERY SOON......

Since the attack happened near where security parks their cars, I am sure that LE has looked within the campus employees (security etc.) for the perp they have a sketch of. I don't think there is ANY connection to Brianna's case or the other two cases. This means there are two rapists they need to search for.

I thought they had DNA that connected them??

I may have accidentally stumbled a upon something in my google search
most of the military guys stay at Super 8, which when putting in address
of Super 8 to 1395 Mackay Court is 2 miles & 7 minute drive from house where Brianna was taken. Sound far fetched?

No it is not far fetched. I kept seeing a number 6 in my meditations and asked LE if there was a Motel 6 around the area to check it out...so your vibes may be right on....

I think she may have been found nude or partially nude with significant signs of a rape having occurred for them to term it so quickly (with the autopsy results confirming it). They did say he was strong.

The nose ring could be responsible for the blood. After the autopsy, they know now where the blood came from. I wish they would release that information. I don't see the value of them keeping that under wraps for the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member