Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants LE and everyone know there is another vic he hadn't gotten credit for. It's obviously not any of the currently known vics.

I agree SuziQ. There's no telling how many women he has actually raped and killed that LE is not aware of. Maybe that's why he left the panties there, so LE would know Bri wasn't the only one he had killed. Sounds like he's playing a cat and mouse game. :twocents:

I really think you are correct on this. He is having a field day with the media coverage on this, and he wants us all to know that he has the upper hand.

So many scenarios running through my head about the underwear.
- could this field have been a regular place he took victims to rape them, and the panties were previously left there? (I don't think so, but its a possibility)
- Is he (as suggested by SuziQ) intent that LE know there is another victim?
- Could the panties belong to the girlfriend or wife that we are all so publicly posting that we hope will come forward? His way of saying "dream on"

At this point, I am really starting to think that he is PURPOSELY leaving his DNA behind. He wants all of his cases connected, he wants to scare the public, he wants the notoriety, even if not specific to his name.

Well, I am certainly surprised by this news.

It might be helpful to know the size of the panties. Does it fit a petite woman?

I am puzzled. Were they left intentionaly or accidently in the dark?

I am not ready to give this perp credit for intentionaly leaving these "clues".

But, could he be this careless?

I will have to get back to you.

Well, I am certainly surprised by this news.

It might be helpful to know the size of the panties. Does it fit a petite woman?

I am puzzled. Were they left intentionaly or accidently in the dark?

I am not ready to give this perp credit for intentionaly leaving these "clues".

But, could he be this careless?

I will have to get back to you.

I know, I am still reeling from this news also. I literally feel odd right now. This info really threw me for a loop, cause I was SURE this guy is trying to avoid being caught. But now it looks like he's either completely careless, or he is pretty sure of himself.
It would be good to know what size the panties are, but I have yet to see that reported.

I am NOT however, surprised to see that he obviously has more/unknown victims, and I don't think you are surprised either.

IMO, this case happened too long ago. But you never know.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200300833W

I think this case is going to get more complicated. Do we want a forum?

I really think a forum would be a good idea at this point. We already have 4 threads for Bri, and I have a feeling that this case is going to get alot stranger before it's solved.

I was researching missing women from Reno a week or two ago and came across Terri's case, I also thought she could be a possible victim. I kinda discarded the theory though because our perp seemed to just be escalating now. But now, I'm thinking he's been doing this for quite some time.

Now I am wondering if he has been trying to get more of a spotlight on "his cases". Could that be why he went back to the Nov. victims home?

Another thought: (and I know this is kinda off from most profiling in these types of cases) Maybe he is not escalating just now. Maybe he has been doing this for awhile, and it's part of his game to decide which victims he kills and which he lets go.

I can say, that I no longer believe he is in his early 20's as I previously did. I have to agree more with 10ECDad now, he is likely in his early 30's, and I think he has much more experience behind him than we originally thought.

Maybe it is his wife's or girlfriend's panties. :eek:
I was about to post the same exact thought. I hope that isn't the case because I think it would be very difficult for her to go to the authorities and report him.

The only three missing women that I have found so far all fit the type that LE talked about. Long dark hair.

I'll PM a mod about getting a forum. The we can all spread out and move info into different threads. , you could set up a photo thread, etc.

I wish with all my heart that I hadn't been in a position to do this.

This worthless scumbucket needs to assume room temperature without delay.
Cases like this are extra difficult when it is so close to home. I appreciate what you have brought to us so much! Thank you.

I really feel it is just a matter of time until this worthless is brought to justice.

Also of interest in Stars case, very peculiar items were found in her car including a drawing of a woman who looked like Star, bound and gagged.

Wow, that's interesting. I would like to read more about her case if you have a link, thanks!

Okay, I said in a previous post that this latest news made me feel odd. I am having a major case of creepy-crawlies that won't go away at the moment. Yuck.

So maybe this is a really out there thought, but it came to me, and I thought I should share it.

What if the woman's DNA on the panties turns out to match a missing person, but a MUCH older case or a case from a different area?

I just feel like there is a specific reason the panties were left where Brianna was found. I leave it open that it could have been an accident or carelessness, but I just "feel" that they were purposely left.

Okay, I said in a previous post that this latest news made me feel odd. I am having a major case of creepy-crawlies that won't go away at the moment. Yuck.

So maybe this is a really out there thought, but it came to me, and I thought I should share it.

What if the woman's DNA on the panties turns out to match a missing person, but a MUCH older case or a case from a different area?

I just feel like there is a specific reason the panties were left where Brianna was found. I leave it open that it could have been an accident or carelessness, but I just "feel" that they were purposely left.
Great point. I was just thinking that Pink Panther isn't really popular anymore....they seem like they might be an old type of panty. I've never seen PP thongs before, and I am part of the generation that wears them frequently.

Wow, that's interesting. I would like to read more about her case if you have a link, thanks!

I will look for more info (don't remember where I originally read up on Star's case) but here is some info. Also two other cases that might be connected are at this link.
Jeanette Marie Corpuz and Jennifer Casper-Ross. Jennifer is VERY pretty and somehow reminds me of Brianna. Maybe it's the big gorgeous innocent smile.

http://www.cityofreno.com/index.aspx?page=894

and also:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-37989

Thank you StillHoping, what an odd case.

Does anyone know what phase the moon was in the night Brianna was abducted? I guess what I am really asking is, how much light is available at night where Brianna was found?

Great point. I was just thinking that Pink Panther isn't really popular anymore....they seem like they might be an old type of panty. I've never seen PP thongs before, and I am part of the generation that wears them frequently.

Can someone research if Pink Panther thongs are still available?

:eek:

i think so too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members