Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but you're not actually shaving the dog so to speak, just manscaping.

That's what my IO called it. I swear I have never heard that term before. I must live in a cave.

Okay, not to be grossifying here, but when men shave down there do they shave it all off? Or, do they shave so as to leave a, "carpet" effect with a bit left to show? Never did I think I would be asking this:eek:.

Lion

Those are the kinds of things that made me think the perp younger (rather than a married-upstanding-guy-in-the-community type).
I'm guessing he's on the younger end of the age range of 28-40. I'm still thinking he may recently have been married but isn't now.

Okay, not to be grossifying here, but when men shave down there do they shave it all off? Or, do they shave so as to leave a, "carpet" effect with a bit left to show? Never did I think I would be asking this:eek:.

Lion

I have no idea, but I suggest you don't Google it.

Something that has bothered me since I read it yesterday is the following brief excerpt from the RGJ:

“This case is shocking to us, but to 99.9 percent of the people who live in this community, they have no comprehension and cannot even fathom that someone had done what this guy did,” McDonald said. “He’s a deviant not working on the same moral plane as the rest of us. Something is wrong with this person.”

That quote is from one of the detectives working on the case. What I read into that quote is that there's something more about this case - something different than a rape/murder. Police have been quiet about evidence found at the scene and the condition of Brianna's body. Only today did they release the information and picture of the underwear found at the scene.

There's something about this suspect that's particularly heinous.

Link to article where that quote is from:
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080218/NEWS01/80218030/0/NEWS18&theme=DENISON

Hi, bolded in blue...what is it that RPD suspects, that this is a serial rapist.
The public knows this.

What do you think they aren't teling us?

Hey ya'll......sorry in advance for asking a question that may have already been answerd, but I have been off the radar for a few days, and only able to do drive-by's with info on this case. Do we know if the panties were found ON Brianna, or if they were just WITH the body? Also, do we have any evidence that she had been dead the entire time? I guess I am wondering if perhaps she had been kept somewhere, and the panties were provided from his "collection"? I guess I am seeing scenes from "Kiss the Boys" where girls were kept hostage.

Hey ya'll......sorry in advance for asking a question that may have already been answerd, but I have been off the radar for a few days, and only able to do drive-by's with info on this case. Do we know if the panties were found ON Brianna, or if they were just WITH the body? Also, do we have any evidence that she had been dead the entire time? I guess I am wondering if perhaps she had been kept somewhere, and the panties were provided from his "collection"? I guess I am seeing scenes from "Kiss the Boys" where girls were kept hostage.

LE is saying they were found with the body. Other than that, LE is not saying anything, including TOD. I thought it was interesting that the panties don't appear to have been exposed to the elements or other things... I wondered if they were left in a baggie or something. Heck, they may have been nicely gift wrapped with a bow for all we know.

Right it occured to me that, if Brianna had been dead from the start, which I heard on NG...then how was the DNA perserved through all the snow melting. Unless, of course it was strategically placed in a bag.

He really wanted his DNA to spell out his vic.

Has anyone found the manufacturer of the panties? Here are some white ones that look identical on Ebay:

Someone found that earlier today. They appear to be part of the merchandising products to go along with the release of the Pink Panther remake in February 2006. Also, there is to be a Pink Panther II in Feb 2009.

Hi Reannan, and welcome back:). Ed miller of America's Most Wanted spoke about this on NG tonight. He stated that he received information from sources (I don't know if he stated the sources) telling him that Brianna was likely killed almost immediately after being abducted. He also said he was told that she was not clothed when found and that the panties were near but not on her. I don't know if anyone else watched NG tonight; however, for any owls who want to see this it will air again in about 15 minutes aka 12midnight CST.

Lion

Right it occured to me that, if Brianna had been dead from the start, which I heard on NG...then how was the DNA perserved through all the snow melting. Unless, of course it was strategically placed in a bag.

He really wanted his DNA to spell out his vic.

DNA would be best preserved in the cold conditions as it was in Reno for those weeks. It was not necessary for the panties to have been in a bag for the DNA to remain viable for analysis a few weeks after being left there.

This is one twisted, despicable excuse for a human, and I sooooo hope that all of his mistakes prove to be his downfall--and soon.

Lion

Thanks everyone for the quick update. This guy is either very bold, or very stupid. I am banking on bold. I really fear he will strike again soon, if for no other reason than to taunt LE. Those panties and that baby shoe tells me that there is another living, breathing woman somewhere that has to know something. She is either living in a cave with no news, or scared to death and not sleeping at night. I sure hope she finds the nerve to make "the call". I wouldn't be a bit surprised that a tip from the original owner of those panties ends up being what solves this case....and saves other lives.

Think about this for a minute. He goes into the apartment and takes Brianna out with the teddy bear. He puts her in his truck. He drives to where he rapes her. He kills her. He dumps her. In this scenario, the thong would have to be already in his possession. This isn't something a woman would leave in a truck like a gf or wife. The thong is probably from another victim, imo. He could have kept them as a "trophy". With his DNA on them, it would make sense it was from another rape. (This Rapist works alone.) It could also mean there was another victim between the Dec. 16th rape and Brianna's abduction.

I wouldn't be surprised to find he strangled her with the thong. There is a definite reason he left the thong with Brianna. I don't see it as a warning to anyone, but as a "FU LE" move.

Yes, I agree that this could be a big 'middle finger' to LE. After all, in the Pink Panther, the main character, Inspector Clouseau, appeared somewhat bumbling, did he not? This individual could very well be laughing in the faces of LE and what he perceives as their ineptitude.

OR, perhaps he isn't trying to send some hidden message...and was just dumping anything tied with any past crimes while he was leaving the remains behind.

I tend to think the first idea is probably the correct one, though.

Hi Reannan, and welcome back:). Ed miller of America's Most Wanted spoke about this on NG tonight. He stated that he received information from sources (I don't know if he stated the sources) telling him that Brianna was likely killed almost immediately after being abducted. He also said he was told that she was not clothed when found and that the panties were near but not on her. I don't know if anyone else watched NG tonight; however, for any owls who want to see this it will air again in about 15 minutes aka 12midnight CST.

Lion

I didn't get to see NG earlier, but it's coming up here in about 35 minutes and I'll watch it then. I also missed Greta tonight. Did anyone catch OTR and did Greta report on this case?

I didn't get to see NG earlier, but it's coming up here in about 35 minutes and I'll watch it then. I also missed Greta tonight. Did anyone catch OTR and did Greta report on this case?
Greta was not on tonight due to the primary elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr