Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I caught that too.

LOL! That's why I never trust Google maps or Mapquest to get me anywhere.

Thank you Lion. Like I posted a little while ago I'm really afraid this sicko used Brianna to put on a show for LE.

Stead is an interesting idea; not for the "base" (it's really, really small), but that a disproportionate number of parolees reside in that area. I don't know why, but I recall that the residents were up in arms about it a few years ago. There is also an area called "Sun Valley", which is up Clearacre and is a pretty rough area. So is an area aproximately with Oddie to the north, Sullivan to the east, 4th Street to the south, west of UNR. This is a very vague approximation on my part. Reno/Sparks is kind of weird in that little pockets of high crime areas can change almost street by street.

I also noticed on Google maps that the area labeled "North Valley" isn't what we refer to as North Valley, which is actually further north up 395 by Lemmon Valley/Red Rock/Cold Springs. I can see now why 10EC_Dad suggested North Valley as a possible place the perp might live, if he was looking at Google maps.

Hi, Why I thought perhaps "perp" had military training is he quickly rendered his victims unconscious, which is learned in combat training. Also noticed that "STEAD" does not offer housing and most trainees stay at Motel 8 in Reno, which so happens to be 2 miles & 7 minute drive from where Brianna was abducted. I'm pretty new at this investigating stuff, so only post once in awhile & cautiously.

Stead is an interesting idea; not for the "base" (it's really, really small), but that a disproportionate number of parolees reside in that area. I don't know why, but I recall that the residents were up in arms about it a few years ago. There is also an area called "Sun Valley", which is up Clearacre and is a pretty rough area. So is an area aproximately with Oddie to the north, Sullivan to the east, 4th Street to the south, west of UNR. This is a very vague approximation on my part. Reno/Sparks is kind of weird in that little pockets of high crime areas can change almost street by street.

I also noticed on Google maps that the area labeled "North Valley" isn't what we refer to as North Valley, which is actually further north up 395 by Lemmon Valley/Red Rock/Cold Springs. I can see now why 10EC_Dad suggested North Valley as a possible place the perp might live, if he was looking at Google maps.

Hi, Why I thought perhaps "perp" had military training as he quickly rendered his victims unconscious, which is learned in combat training. Also noticed that "STEAD" does not offer housing and most trainees stay at Motel 8 in Reno, which so happens to be 2 miles & 7 minute drive from where Brianna was abducted. I'm pretty new at this investigating stuff, so only post once in awhile & cautiously.

>
The previous victim being "rendered unconscience". Perhaps he tried the same on Brianna. She, being previously compromised by alcohol ect., succumed far easier than he expected. Pure speculation.
I think that's what probably happened. :)

If you rule out the area around UNR, which is pretty dense, then he could live in a number of different areas, even Sparks. For the most part, the further south one goes, the newer/more expensive housing becomes (I used to work for the Housing Authority); however, there is a large low-income/subsidized apartment complex off S. Meadows Parkway. I don't in any way want to sterotype low-income families, I just don't don't think the perp is "white-collar" and would make enough to afford rent in the south (which tends to be more than my house payment).
What about the businesses around the field where Brianna was found, such as what companies are there (besides the Chinese restaurant)? Are any of them not offices or white collar? I'm wondering if he could work around there. :)

Something that has bothered me since I read it yesterday is the following brief excerpt from the RGJ:

“This case is shocking to us, but to 99.9 percent of the people who live in this community, they have no comprehension and cannot even fathom that someone had done what this guy did,” McDonald said. “He’s a deviant not working on the same moral plane as the rest of us. Something is wrong with this person.”

That quote is from one of the detectives working on the case. What I read into that quote is that there's something more about this case - something different than a rape/murder. Police have been quiet about evidence found at the scene and the condition of Brianna's body. Only today did they release the information and picture of the underwear found at the scene.

There's something about this suspect that's particularly heinous.

Link to article where that quote is from:
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080218/NEWS01/80218030/0/NEWS18&theme=DENISON

OMG, Leila .... I so agree with you,unfortunately, I think as more is disclosed it will be horrifying ---
Very perceptive of you to pick that up, I read the same article and didnt until I read your post
Prayers to Bri's family

Leila,

Yes, I agree that your observations are very perceptive. I am of the belief that LE would not be releasing as much information as they are, especially about the undergarments found at the Denison crime scene, if they did not believe this person was very dangerous. That may seem like a misnomer since murderers are of course automatically assumed to be very dangerous, but I think this perp is on another level entirely. (If that makes sense.)

The panties have me puzzled... So many different possibilities for them being there. I wonder if he might have killed Brianna the morning he kidnapped her, at the location she was found?? There's just not enough details at this time to really determine much.

wait. Are you saying he might have had sex with her corpse???
That's a possibility especially after reading Leila's post. There's something LE found that put this murder beyond the norm, imo.

It's mixed. IGT is huge, they are considered light manufacturing, there are offices and other light industrial firms. I didn't think to take notes of what is there, I suppose I could do that, but nothing remarkable as far as I could see.
Thanks so much :)

When you go into the military do you give a DNA sample? Don't know the answer to this but was thinking they might have troops do this now with a war time philospy in effect. If they do give a DNA sample then this would rule out a military background..if not..then that idea would still be in play. Obviously he knows something of martial arts or that type of training on how to render a vic unconscious quickly.

Still thinking that the thongs are a big clue to either a prior vic, someone he is stalking or someone currently in his life.

I would be curious about the crime scene and if they felt the body was just dumped or was it postioned? Were there other articles left there that the police are not mentioning. I am sure they will not release all this info because they need to hold some things back that only the perp would know. I 'd also be curious if there was a note or any type of signature that he is trying to leave to associate these crimes to only him..doesn't want anyone else taking credit for his work.

When you go into the military do you give a DNA sample? Don't know the answer to this but was thinking they might have troops do this now with a war time philospy in effect. If they do give a DNA sample then this would rule out a military background..if not..then that idea would still be in play. Obviously he knows something of martial arts or that type of training on how to render a vic unconscious quickly.

Still thinking that the thongs are a big clue to either a prior vic, someone he is stalking or someone currently in his life.

I would be curious about the crime scene and if they felt the body was just dumped or was it postioned? Were there other articles left there that the police are not mentioning. I am sure they will not release all this info because they need to hold some things back that only the perp would know. I 'd also be curious if there was a note or any type of signature that he is trying to leave to associate these crimes to only him..doesn't want anyone else taking credit for his work.

Spoke to my SIL he's in USMC and yes they do have his DNA on file.

Is it possible that he bought the "panties" for Brianna, sort of a disturbed gift...used them for perverse reasons and discarded along with her body. Do we know yet time of death?:confused:

Is it possible that he bought the "panties" for Brianna, sort of a disturbed gift...used them for perverse reasons and discarded along with her body. Do we know yet time of death?:confused:
The panties have the his DNA and that of another woman on them.

I don't think this is the case because it was reported that there was DNA of the perp and an unknown woman on those panties.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...EWS01/80219018&oaso=news.rgj.com/breakingnews

Lt. Robert McDonald said DNA of an unknown woman and the DNA of the man who abducted and strangled

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member