Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see him having an underwear fetish as much as it is a "trophy" to him...meaning he keeps it as his reminder of the act itself and his power. I don't think random underwear would hold the same thrill for him.

With his DNA on the Pink Panther thong, it would indicate it either happened during or directly after a rape or he was reliving the rape later on. The latter wouldn't surprise me.

I hope LE already has been checking across the country for victims with any similiarities to these cases. I think there must be more victims.

I am very concerned about the owner of the particular thong in this case.

The trophy theory sounds very realistic. However, a nationwide search is too unrealistic IMO.

How difficult can it be? You get on the internet and send one email which will be sent to all State level agencies across the country giving the specifics of these crimes and they in turn send it to their local authorities. I could have it done for them in less than 30 minutes. The local authorities should be familiar enough with their own cases to be able to recognize a pattern if they have one fitting.

How difficult can it be? You get on the internet and send one email which will be sent to all State level agencies across the country giving the specifics of these crimes and they in turn send it to their local authorities. I could have it done for them in less than 30 minutes. The local authorities should be familiar enough with their own cases to be able to recognize a pattern if they have one fitting.

You make sound so simple which is an good explanation for your theories.

It IS simple if you think about it, Dad. They put down all of their main points of the cases involved and send them to other people who should know to compare their cases. Rocket Science?! Maybe if they didn't make things so complicated in their world...things would happen more quickly and more cases would get solved.

I learned a LONG time ago that in order to get anything done...you have to cut thru the red tape first. Go to the people who can act instead of relying on the people who push paper.

It IS simple if you think about it, Dad. They put down all of their main points of the cases involved and send them to other people who should know to compare their cases. Rocket Science?!

OK, let's take a look at this.

At what point should LE send out such an email? What is the criteria? Is there any criteria?

I think they have enough criteria right now on the three cases, don't you? They have an overall description of the guy, they know he is a serial rapist, they know he has murdered one, they know he has a penchant for young, petite women with long hair presumably in college, and they have his DNA. They also know about how he has committed the crimes and that he steals the victim's underwear. These are a good start as to specific criteria to forward. Hopefully, they have much more they can send!

I think they have enough criteria right now on the three cases, don't you? They have an overall description of the guy, they know he is a serial rapist, they know he has murdered one, they know he has a penchant for young, petite women with long hair presumably in college, and they have his DNA. They also know about how he has committed the crimes and that he steals the victim's underwear. These are a good start as to specific criteria to forward. Hopefully, they have much more they can send!

In general, what should be the criteria be to send out such an email in any case?

We were talking about this particular case, Dad. If you would like me to come up with one, I will be glad to post it on the LE thread.

We were talking about this particular case, Dad. If you would like me to come up with one, I will be glad to post it on the LE thread.

OK will will consider it for this case. Reno LE sends an email stating that they have 3 cases in which a male perp attacks petite college women from behind. Each of these 3 cases have had a different ending. In one case he has taken the victim's underware, in another he left underware. The last ended in murder. The keys are: college age women, petite,long hair, attack from behind, inconsistencies in attack level, may have underware fetish. Does that capture it?

If the murderer has taken one victim's panties, left a pair at the murder site, then I wonder if he took Brianna's panties?

If the murderer has taken one victim's panties, left a pair at the murder site, then I wonder if he took Brianna's panties?

LE hasn't released any information about the evidence collected at the scene where Brianna's body was found, with the exception of the pink panther underwear. So there's a lot of unknowns. I think it's likely that he took Brianna's underwear. It's scary to think that he might leave Brianna's underwear at the scene of another crime. :eek:

LE hasn't released any information about the evidence collected at the scene where Brianna's body was found, with the exception of the pink panther underwear. So there's a lot of unknowns. I think it's likely that he took Brianna's underwear. It's scary to think that he might leave Brianna's underwear at the scene of another crime. :eek:

i think it's likely also....was hoping there would be something new, but i see there's not:(

Well, February came and went without any known victims from this perp.

Is he hiding and not assaulting?
Is he using prostitutes?
Is he abusing wife/gf?
Has he moved?
Is he dead?
Has he perped and not been caught?

I think all are very possible. Interested in your thoughts on the above.

Is he using prostitutes?
Is he abusing wife/gf?
Has he moved?
Is he dead?

My gut feeling tells me enough time has passed that he may be on the hunt again soon. I hope I'm wrong....

I wonder how many victims there really are.... with Reno being a tourist destination that tends to involve high quantities of alcohol, I think there is a good possibility there have been many other rapes that were not reported. Which could also explain the person who owns the uw not coming forward. If she was just in town for a long weekend - she may not realize her missing uw is any importance to anyone...

My gut feeling tells me enough time has passed that he may be on the hunt again soon. I hope I'm wrong....

Rick, it is very likely that he is having the "urgings"(sp) again. I wonder if he is surpressing them or acting on them in another way or area.

I just can't get a handle on this perps level of ego. Fear is such a great controller but so is the combination of insanity and ego.

If fear is winning out in the perp, he is surpressing the urges. If insanity and ego are controlling him at the moment, he is either planning to soon or is acting out in another location.

I wonder how many victims there really are.... with Reno being a tourist destination that tends to involve high quantities of alcohol, I think there is a good possibility there have been many other rapes that were not reported. Which could also explain the person who owns the uw not coming forward. If she was just in town for a long weekend - she may not realize her missing uw is any importance to anyone...

Excellent point.

Is he using prostitutes?
Is he abusing wife/gf?
Has he moved?
Is he dead?

While I think the perp may have done this elsewhere and may even travel and not be or originally be from the area, I think he is hiding, but will hit the Reno area again soon (I said something to the contrary in another part of this thread about him staying away from Reno, but, in effect, for all we know, he hasn't struck this area in a month and a half). He seems to be having fun in doing whatever it is he's doing with the underwear and instilling deep fear in the public. I strongly feel, though, that he is going to do his best to not let future vics get away alive. That is the truly frightening part.

Throughout this, I've been wondering whether this will turn into a Zodiac Killer-type case, with the perp taunting the police and maybe even the media for a while. Now that he's gotten a taste of all this attention and statisfaction from getting away with murder, I can only see his games escalating.

we don't actually know that he took Brianna's underwear...has it been confirmed that she was wearing underwear to bed that night? I seem to recall she had leggings/sweatpant type garment on with something across the backside. Not to get personal but she may not go to bed with underwear.

I personally don't thin the PP underwear was from another vic, I think he got that underwear somewhere and just "relieved" himself on it, but that's just my theory for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member