Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not aware that there have been very many large samplings.

If I remember correctly, this began with a suggestion that everyone at a gym should have their DNA submitted. The basis of this suggestion is that the gym is close to site where Brianna's body was found and that the gym workers were red. Is that correct?

The gym workers were not red. the clothes they wore were. :crazy:

I was not aware that there have been very many large samplings.

If I remember correctly, this began with a suggestion that everyone at a gym should have their DNA submitted. The basis of this suggestion is that the gym is close to site where Brianna's body was found and that the gym workers were red. Is that correct?
LE can ask they submit their DNA for testing without a search warrant to do so. It doesn't become mandatory at that point. It is only a request of the people in the area of where her body was found.

I am delighted they are following up on so many leads. I hope they can narrow the field down to find this man. Maybe more than one person has pointed to one man in their investigation to quickly give them a POI.

Just have a little bit of respect. Thats all I'm saying....

Not offended at all here! It is simply ironic.

OK Back to the case...

I wonder if LE has checked out the similar case in AZ yet or other surrounding states?

hey Dad...don't sweat the small stuff...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what you meant in your post:)

I am smiling(sp) over here. I am watching some beautiful snow flakes. We don't get to see many here in TN.

That is not condesending at all.

I can see by the exclamation point that you are very emotional right now.

I really didn't think that could be a serious statement if you consider the reality of that act. Have you thought through that?

hahahahaha...yeah, I'm fired up. :crazy: *not* I can see by your question mark that you don't understand. I've made my point and am moving on. You?

I don't think we were discussing "mandatory" DNA samples from anyone. Of course, they would need a SW to obtain those.

They should be asking people around Reno for DNA samples such as the nearby gym, if they feel it could lead to a suspect. Yes, the ones who refuse a DNA should be looked at closer. It is common sense and it is what other LE departments do if there is a refusal when conducting a large sampling.

Do you think that all employees and patrons of this gym should be asked for DNA samples?

Thanks for the reply.
We don't have them on all main thoroughfares here either.

Why do you think he left someone else's underwear near Brianna's body?
Was that suppose to be a hint?
Could the colors or pattern on the undies be a hint?

i think he left the underpants on purpose to simply 'play' with LE....jmo

hahahahaha...yeah, I'm fired up. :crazy: *not* I can see by your question mark that you don't understand. I've made my point and am moving on. You?

The smiles are a nice addition. Where did you find those?

Do you think that all employees and patrons of this gym should be asked for DNA samples?

I want to say yes because I want the killer caught, but no way.....that would set a bad precident. There hasta be a source of suspicion..

That is not condesending at all.

I really didn't think that could be a serious statement if you consider the reality of that act. Have you thought through that?
??? The reality of the act?! I guess you didn't read the cases I brought up earlier where LE did exactly that and all without search warrants or citing case law! Let me go repost them so you can see I did back up what I was saying before I said it.

I am smiling(sp) over here. I am watching some beautiful snow flakes. We don't get to see many here in TN.

yep, it's coming down here also...big flakes, but here in mid TN we don't get a lot of accumulation, ugh.....but it sure is pretty!:)

a good friend of mine way up in East TN has 6 inches on the ground!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange