Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we all take Reno rant on Craigslist with a grain of salt, but I thought these two posts today were interesting:

1) http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/596671035.html
Date: 2008-03-05, 1:38PM PST

Just heard a lil rumor that they arrested some guy whose wife turned him in. RPD is just waiting for DNA match to announce it.
Has a 2 year old daughter
Sold his
truck following vehicle description
Used to live in UNR area, but forced his
family to move to damonte ranch following Bri's disappearance.
Wife was in labor the night Bri disappeared, he was no where to be found

anyone else hear this?

2) http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/596741431.html
Date: 2008-03-05, 2:41PM PST

A few Reno citizens WORK THIS CASE and they've learned more than the public has. Those that do know the truth has talked about it to family, friends, etc.

It is true. The killer is in
jail. His wife turned him in. She did have his baby while he was doing all this. He did move them out of their house and he did get another vehicle.
Its all true. Just because they havent told the rest of you about it doesnt mean that its not happening.
Also--more has occured to Bri than you all think. It was worse than you know.
Just watch the news in a few days-tomorrow perhaps? You'll learn the truth.
Dont go off calling people a liar yet---again, just because YOU dont know doesnt mean *advertiser censored*.
Again, MANY PEOPLE are working this case-no one needs to report to you. Or me.

For what its worth, here are the births at the rgj website for that weekend:

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080128/NEWS09/801280348/1012

I'm looking for a list of bookings at the Parr blvd. Washoe county sheriff's facility to cross-reference the names....a shot in the dark...

aahhh...you could be right, phil!...i hadn't thought of that...you may very well be right with your other thought too, hmmm

I'm guessing close, but in less than 12 hours we'll hopefully know something concrete when LE holds the news conference.

Holy cow, I just reread some of this thread and came across this quote posted by close_enough. This literally gave me chills. What the h*** did this guy do????
Originally Posted by close_enough
finally found it...whew!

“This case is shocking to us, but to 99.9 percent of the people who live in this community, they have no comprehension and cannot even fathom that someone had done what this guy did,” McDonald said. “He’s a deviant not working on the same moral plane as the rest of us. Something is wrong with this person.”

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...&theme=DENISON

very first one I cross checked based on a hunch.....Ch**s Th*yer.
Birth on 1/21 at St. Mary's and also in inmate records. NOw, I could be a) wrong b) misinterpret the info, etc. Inmate records put this person as 25 177 lbs. 5'6 or 5'7, however, it says Native American so this could really be wrong. Again, I could be absolutely wrong. No info on why or when booked though...LIke I said, could be purely coincidental. I stopped looking after this first one.

Sorry for putting the asteriks in the name,,,I hate to put someone's name here...esp. if it's totally off base!

I was going on the idea that the perp had possibly already done time. I couldn't find the booking page, but if you can--kudos!

thx for the correction . Thought I was off base, and obviously was! Kinda glad cuz I had goosebumps at the similarities....

hey skipper,
if perp had done time, would they have his dna from that time? I don't know anything about this kind of thing...pretty naive..

Hi Katherine, as far as I know DNA is only collected for sex crimes or felonies... ??? but he could have been an inmate on a misdemeanor..

ahh. I see. Ok. Good thought. Well the person I mentioned b/f was in there twice...2 records for him. ONe was for failing to stop for police (I think) and other said sentencing info unavailable....

The inmate records at that site are for the prisons - people who have already been convicted. I'm looking for a place to find information on people who have been booked, but not yet convicted.

aaahhhh, prison already.....ok...i've looked thru all of them but a couple, lol...i saw the one Katherine is talking about too....

hmmm. yeah it would be a heck of a coincidence that he is in the system and had a child that day... but then again thats going off some questionable info- and I definitely think its incredible that he fits the physical description down to the possible ethnicity from the sketch.

ahh. I see. Ok. Good thought. Well the person I mentioned b/f was in there twice...2 records for him. ONe was for failing to stop for police (I think) and other said sentencing info unavailable....

yeah, most said sentencing unavailable, & none had pictures that i saw, except for one Daniel Rogers.....oh well, it was a good try anyway

very first one I cross checked based on a hunch.....Ch**s Th*yer.
Birth on 1/21 at St. Mary's and also in inmate records. NOw, I could be a) wrong b) misinterpret the info, etc. Inmate records put this person as 25 177 lbs. 5'6 or 5'7, however, it says Native American so this could really be wrong. Again, I could be absolutely wrong. No info on why or when booked though...LIke I said, could be purely coincidental. I stopped looking after this first one.

Sorry for putting the asteriks in the name,,,I hate to put someone's name here...esp. if it's totally off base!

This is the wrong arrest lists. These are for people that are or have been sentenced for there crimes already.

hmmm. yeah it would be a heck of a coincidence that he is in the system and had a child that day... but then again thats going off some questionable info- and I definitely think its incredible that he fits the physical description down to the possible ethnicity from the sketch.

The one I tried was in there also but had already served time. Bird

snow,
i found that sort of sad. That the 2 we tried,,,those babies have a father who's already done time! Poor kid's off to a great start....

The inmate records at that site are for the prisons - people who have already been convicted. I'm looking for a place to find information on people who have been booked, but not yet convicted.

Look for a County Jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member