Brianna Dennison 19yo Reno NV #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was shocked to learn of an arrest in the murder of Brianna this morning on Fox News. After all this time............finally!

I am so excited about this arrest! I have followed this case from the beginning. The Dennison family must be feeling an indescriable amount of emotion right now. They certainly have something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday.

However, I feel sorry for the son of the man that was arrested. I hope that when he was arrested, LE apprehended him before, the young son could see his father being confronted by LE.

I am so excited about this arrest! I have followed this case from the beginning. The Dennison family must be feeling an indescriable amount of emotion right now. They certainly have something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday.

However, I feel sorry for the son of the man that was arrested. I hope that when he was arrested, LE apprehended him before, the young son could see his father being confronted by LE.

If I read it right. He was arrested on the road in his car. The Police has been watching him for awhile after the secret tip came in on 11/1
All I can say is I am happy that they finally just might have the guy. And I guess what people were saying about being a traveling prep was wrong. My gut has told me from day 1 it was someone in the area.I just wonder what is going on with the Marines? How many cases lately have had Marines involved?

Hey SuziQ and (and anyone else who knows me)!

I've been lurking on this case - what fantastic news!

I'm back to wondering about the Pink Panther undies. Since the girlfriend suspected him, and it appears may have mentioned it to a friend who called it the tip, don't you think there would have been a tip sooner if the undies were hers - considering how distinctive they are?

Hey SuziQ and (and anyone else who knows me)!

I've been lurking on this case - what fantastic news!

I'm back to wondering about the Pink Panther undies. Since the girlfriend suspected him, and it appears may have mentioned it to a friend who called it the tip, don't you think there would have been a tip sooner if the undies were hers - considering how distinctive they are?

How can we forget Honeywest!!! *S*. It still is unclear if the Pink Panthers were hers

The rumors I am hearing around town - which are EXACTLY that at this poiint - is the the perp's girlfriend suspected him for some time, but the Secret Witness tip came from one of HER friends, not from the girlfriend herself.

We shall see.

Might be true. But from the sounds of the whole thing. She did allow the police to take their sons DNA. Pretso Match. I relly do not care it is nice to know the A Hole is locked up

Me again

He and the girlfriend bought the house in 2005.

I imagine they are looking at him for the Brandy Gallego murder.

Me again

He and the girlfriend bought the house in 2005.

I imagine they are looking at him for the Brandy Gallego murder.

From what I read they have him on two cases so far. Hopefully more to come

More pictures here.

I'm hearing reports of the police digging in the yard at this house - looking for links.

Hey Bud it sounds like the Police are looking at more case up there.
BTW are you getting snow for T day?

If the address you found is the correct address for this creep at 3687 allegrini, sparks, nv. THIS IS VERY CLOSE TO MY DAUGHTER'S HOME IN WINGFIELD SPRINGS!!!!

I almost fainted when I heard..I live in Wingfield Springs. I Have two daughters 15 and 17. He lived about 2 miles from my house. Very distrubing.
I hope the *advertiser censored* gets the death penalty soon.

Yep, I figured we'd hear from you since that's out in your neck of the woods.

Comments on RGJ site say that the GF worked on Double R, near where Brianna's body was found. Also, that she has taken down her Facebook page. Can't blame her.

Hi , thanks for all your info posted here. So scary to think my daughters walked around all summer out here, to the pool, going running, etc. We are all so fortunate he has been caught. I feel so terrible for the Dennison family loss. I hope they fry him, what a terrible sub human to take a life like that.

Yep, I figured we'd hear from you since that's out in your neck of the woods.

Comments on RGJ site say that the GF worked on Double R, near where Brianna's body was found. Also, that she has taken down her Facebook page. Can't blame her.

LOL! You and I seem to be on the same page (as usual). I saw the Facebook deletion. The GF was also in a corporate swimming competition. Her employer was listed as "Employers". Employers Insurance? They have an office in south Reno.

ETA: The swimming info is a PDF. I can't seem to post a link, but you'll (as in everyone but , I'm sure he has it already) find it in a search of "carleen harmon" + reno

(((Honeywest))) How the heck are you? Interesting thought about the pink panther panties. They belong to someone....now who is the question.

Hi all, I'm mostly a lurker but I was so relieved last night when I saw the ticker come across the tv. I'm 4 miles from Wingfield Springs. This case has disturbed me since it happened. My son actually lives 3 blocks from where Bri was abducted. RPD took his DNA and some of his friends early on in the investigation. I would drive into that neighborhood and wonder when he was going to strike again.

I'm so thankful we now have a killer off the streets of Reno.

(((Honeywest))) How the heck are you? Interesting thought about the pink panther panties. They belong to someone....now who is the question.

I'm good, but not on-line very much. Say hi to The Haven for me if you still go there.

Carleen was a marathon runner too. Not a bad plan considering her BF.

I'm good, but not on-line very much. Say hi to The Haven for me if you still go there.

Carleen was a marathon runner too. Not a bad plan considering her BF.

I haven't been there for ages.

Poor Carleen and son.

This was a comment left on one of the RGJ stories:

"Replying to whassup:
Replying to alphareader:
the body of Brianna was found in a field near the workplace of his son's mother.​

How do you know? I must have missed that detail. Where did/does she work?

Because I know his son's mother and I know where she works. And their old office over looked the field where she was found."

Yes. And it's used, not just theoretical.
There is nothing more useless than an unloaded gun.
>
I don't hink there will be any hesitation to go for the gusto in this case.

In October, 2006, "James M. Biela , 25 and Carleen J. Harmon, 32, both of Sparks" applied for a marriage license. Luckily for her they apparently didn't go through with it.

Also, in 2006, Jeffry [sic] Paul Biela was busted. In one of the news reports the suspect was noted to have a brother named Jeffrey.

Detectives from the regional Street Enforcement Team seized more than two pounds of marijuana Friday from a Verdi home after they received citizen complaints about drug sales, police said.

"About 2.27 pounds of marijuana, prescription pills, a 9 mm semi-automatic handgun and $959 in cash were seized during the operation, Sgt. Brent Teasley said.

Jeffry Paul Biela , 30, of Verdi and Jayme Kaye Simpson, 25, of Reno, were booked into Washoe County Jail of suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana for sales, maintaining a residence for the purpose of sales and possession of clonazepam, authorities said."

Further - Jeffrey Paul Biela graduated from UNR in December, 2006.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back