GA Brianna Quinteros, missing from Loganville, GA, March 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ArmchairDefective

Reaction score

Reported missing by her fiance, who says he last saw her walk into a grocery store and did not see her come back out.

These are the only two news sources I've been able to find so far. No information given on Brianna's age. I wish the news report had more information about what security cameras at her last known location saw.

There should be a better title for this article , or maybe not. So supposedly she just disappeared in a grocery store? Maybe pregnant, mentally ill and off her meds. What could go wrong? IMO

The list of her mental health challenges is concerning, but she also has charges in the State of Florida for felony poessions of cocaine and other related drug charges. STATE VS QUINTEROS BRIANNA M She's also currently out on bond awaiting trial ($10,000 bond) after an arrest of January of 2023. The statue quoted for the charges is for "failure to appear" Arrests In Brevard County: January 7, 2023 – Suspects Presumed Innocent Until Proven Guilty - Space Coast Daily Her fiance sounds so concerned. I hope he finds her.

The list of her mental health challenges is concerning, but she also has charges in the State of Florida for felony poessions of cocaine and other related drug charges. STATE VS QUINTEROS BRIANNA M She's also currently out on bond awaiting trial ($10,000 bond) after an arrest of January of 2023. The statue quoted for the charges is for "failure to appear" Arrests In Brevard County: January 7, 2023 – Suspects Presumed Innocent Until Proven Guilty - Space Coast Daily Her fiance sounds so concerned. I hope he finds her.
agreed and another article states she’s not on medication. she has a lot of stressors.

This information actually makes me feel a little more hopeful that she disappeared voluntarily. At the same time, if it ISN'T a voluntary disappearance, I hope that the police don't dismiss her case just because she has a history.

Here's hoping she is found safe, soon.

Has anyone seen any updates on this case? I just looked and all I could find was the original articles and news stories about her going missing. I hope she has been found safely since.

Just checking back in, i can’t find any updates. Has anybody seen any new details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back