Bring them home-Hailey's Uncle Speaks out-2011, March 23rd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't she notice the sheets were missing for a couple of days?

That doesn't make sense at ALL! Obviously she was going in the room to see if it needed to be RENOVATED! :banghead:

I remember someone posting early on when Hailey went missing -- in one of BD's interviews that was done at the house they noticed in the video of Hailey's bedroom that there were NO SHEETS on the BED.

Does anyone remember this ?

Did LE take these sheets ? DNA testing ?

Yes, there were no sheets, bedpread, pillows or comforter and BD said she gave a sheet (as in a single sheet) to LE for the dogs to sniff. No one has come forward to inform anyone where the other sheet, bedspread/comforter, pillows are.

Okay, the sheets WERE mentioned on NG on January 13th: GRACE: Why weren`t there sheets on her bed?

BILLIE: The investigators took her sheet off. I`d asked them to use the sheet for the dogs to get the scent, but I think they kept it.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/?s=sheets

Typical BD comment.

I re-read a transcript of the BTH show when Connie Jones and her daughter were interviewed. Connie said that when she showed up at the house on the 28th, BD and SA were sitting on the couch while Hailey's room was being searched.
http://equinox-ecliptic.blogspot.com/2011/02/connie-jones-and-mary-cooper-for-hailey.html

OT: Kimster, I love your picture of Adrianna.

wasn't around since BD met SA. her demeaner at Christmas changed a little. Clint defends BD because he has a child with her. He is a compassionate person and can never believe the mother of his child could have anything to do with Hailey not being here

G0d I just love Clint!

Someone asked BD in one of the radio shows and I could swear she said LE took them. Did anyone else hear this?

BD has never explained where the rest of Hailey's bed coverings are. BD had said she gave a (as in single) sheet to LE for the dogs to get a scent.

That doesn't make sense at ALL! Obviously she was going in the room to see if it needed to be RENOVATED! :banghead:

Exactly...especially since 5 days earlier she said she gave them to LE.

Actually, if you notice those asking the questions of her keep saying "sheets"---plural, but in each of those NG interviews BD says "sheet"---singular.

Hmmmmmm....

OT: Kimster, I love your picture of Adrianna.

OT: Tomorrow will be exactly seven years since she went missing. It is likely she was killed on that day. Makes me sick someone could kill a sweet little girl. :(

I'm glad you have these because I was wondering if her walls were totally messed up and needed painting. I know these pics aren't clear as a bell, but I'm not seeing any huge stains on the walls or holes, SO WHY DID THEY NEED TO BE PAINTED AT A TIME LIKE THIS?

Sorry, but I'm completely unnerved by this new information.:maddening:
There is a picture in the same photobucket album of her room showing "Hailey" was painted on the wall. How could BD paint over that??? I'm hoping this is all just a rumor. I don't want to believe BD would be that blatantly insensitive about her daughter's disappearance.

ahhh thank you for those! this is the first time I am seeing these... where did they come from?

All credit to AmandaB...she is the ultimate keeper of info in missing cases and a member here too.

According to when I saved this link, they were snipped from video shown on NG, I think...not sure though, since it's not really my photobucket album.

Exactly...especially since 5 days earlier she said she gave them to LE.

Actually, if you notice those asking the questions of her keep saying "sheets"---plural, but in each of those NG interviews BD says "sheet"---singular.

Hmmmmmm....

I think she was lying from the get-go. I just didn't believe she was involved at the time. But dang it, why lie about the sheets? Just be straight and say LE took them to test them and see if something happened!

Oh this all stinks so bad. I sure hope and pray LE finds something so they can make arrests soon!

I just thought the same thing Kimster. WHAT your daughter is missing and you haven't been in her room for a couple of days???!!

I would be in there hugging her pillow, smelling her pillow, clothing, lying and crying on her bed, going through her stuff looking for happy stuff... I don't know if it's the drugs or that she knows what happened to HD, but I find that very disturbing how she never went in there for days. :banghead:

Thanks for the play by play everyone - I've got the flu and just woke up...again...to see I missed a great interview.

Connie and Nana - my hearts go out to you both...((((((hugs)))))) to you both.

The bedroom and bedsheets - now ya'll know I have this bookmarked (lol)

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...unn -TX-/?action=view&current=10511room1.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...unn -TX-/?action=view&current=10511room3.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...unn -TX-/?action=view&current=10511room2.jpg

I just realized HD's curtains were sheers. Can you imagine SA creeping around and peeking in her windows? Even without that mask would be creepier...imo. {{{{shivers}}}} Anyone from outside would have been able to see her when she had a light on or even the TV glare. Geeeezzzz.

Is there a Grand jury tomorrow/today regarding the *advertiser censored*? Anyone heard anything? It's pretty quiet again, hmmmm

In one breath, Billie says she didn't notice the sheet was missing for a couple of days.

And then in the next breath, she says she gave the sheet to investigators.

If she gave the sheet to LE, she would have known it wasn't on the bed.

Even if she didn't give the sheet to investigators, LE would have given her an inventory list of the items they took from the house.

Either way, BD is full of it with regards to the sheet.

There is a picture in the same photobucket album of her room showing "Hailey" was painted on the wall. How could BD paint over that??? I'm hoping this is all just a rumor. I don't want to believe BD would be that blatantly insensitive about her daughter's disappearance.

On the show tonight, her uncle said it happened. :(

I just realized HD's curtains were sheers. Can you imagine SA creeping around and peeking in her windows? Even without that mask would be creepier...imo. {{{{shivers}}}} Anyone from outside would have been able to see her when she had a light on or even the TV glare. Geeeezzzz.

And to top it off, they are low windows, 2 of them and from what it looks like from the outside, her bedroom was at the front of the house facing the road. NASTY. Does a mother not think of these things? I know I do. DD has blinds and curtains on her little window and she's upstairs.

Another thing which I have seen and is nasty. People who sleep in beds with no sheets on the mattress, GROSS!

clint and drugs..
makes no bones about it he uses his drug of choice at his discretion he does a seasonal job.. things picking up he can work and do his drug with no problems.. doesn't interfere.. takes good care of family'

what he does with his own time and body his business..

same should go for everyone unless it harms people around you...

Clint landscapes for a job

Asking about drugs. Define BD and CD's drug use.

CD has no shame in it. Does not affect him as family man, father or work. His work is seasonal. Things he does on this time is his business.

Clint works in landscaping. Own equipment....free lance.

I like Clint I really do but let's be real here, he does not "take good care of his family". He has a brand new baby, had his phone shut off, had no car and is now living back home with his mother. I'm not trying to bash the man but come on.. seasonal work? You have no place to live and a family to take care of..

On the show tonight, her uncle said it happened. :(

I believe Richy and Bee said it was from 'a source'. And he just repeated what he has heard. The one thing I really liked about his interview... he was very clear when something was first hand knowledge or if it was from someone else. He was really very honest, and I teared up a few times listening to him talk about Hailey. :(

OMG - redecorating Hailey's bedroom? Unbelievable!!!

:cow::cow::cow:

If Billie re-decorated Hailey's room, in my opinion, this is "incriminating".

I do hope that the news crews show up at Billie's house first thing tomorrow morning to verify if Hailey's room was re-decorated -- AND WHY !!

WHY re-decorate Billie ? Do you know something we do not know ?

Ahh ... but Billie has an attorney now ... I wonder if she will talk or call her lawyer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3