Bring them home-Hailey's Uncle Speaks out-2011, March 23rd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I'm going to respectfully, but strongly disagree with this. Probably about half the guys in my extended family have "seasonal jobs", they work in construction, landscaping, contracting (wiring up new houses, laying flooring, etc), all good, honest, HARD work that happens to be, yes, seasonal. Like CDs work. You can be a good parent, and have a blue collar job, or a seasonal job, or no job at all, for that matter. CD isn't the only person in the world to have lost his home, either. I could in fact break out my local paper and and see more than a handful of folks who work non-seasonal, white collar jobs who have been foreclosed on too.

If you are working class, the economy has been bad for years now, not just since the "poor" middle and upper classes' 401ks and McMansions took a dive in value. Those in the trades always have a harder time. Has nothing to do with being a good parent or not.

As for the pot, I could care less what he does on his own time. Somehow it's ok for say, bankers to toke up, or drink a lot, because they have full time, non seasonal work, but a working guy like CD, who does HARD labor, is a bad guy cause he smokes up when he's not at work, and like most people doing landscaping, has back problems? Big double standard.

Sorry, rant over. This touches a sore spot with me, and we have seen no evidence at all that CD has been a bad parent. Heck, the man even has been a father to DD, more of a parent to him than BD seems willing to be. But he's not taking care of his family cause he does seasonal work?? :furious:

I agree with you.

I know some that do seasonal work that make so much money during that period that they do not have to work for months to comfortably provide for their families all year long.

And money is not what defines a good parent anyway, imo. It is not the gift of money that matters in the end, but the giving of their heart, emotional support, and quality time spent with their children.

While I don't approve of any illegal drug use... I do think Clint has been much more of a parent to his children including DD than Billie Dunn.

At DD's age I do think Clint has a chance to gain custody of him. The Judge will weigh very seriously where DD wants to live since he is an older child.

I just had a friend of mine separate and divorce her husband. He had a son by a previous marriage but his son wanted to remain with my friend and the Judge held hearings and decided it was in his best interest to remain with his step mom. He is 16. His father had jumped on my friend in front of the children and the Judge didn't think it was in the best environment for C to be placed with his father who had shown violent tendencies.

So I hope Clint fights for DD and wins. At least in his home children don't disappear never to be seen again.

IMO

I am wondering if BD was so involved in drugs, SA, and just making it from day to day to notice much about anyone or anything. Hailey seems to be like a lot of kids these days in that she was left on her own to take care of herself all the time.We see it all the time.... kids who come home after school to an empty house... Kids who see to dinner for themselves because they are the only ones who are home at dinnertime... who feel as if eveyone is so busy that the kids are not a top concern.... Since no one has been positive of when Hailey went missing or when she was seen or where and what she was doing.... I have spent a lot of time wondering if she was left on her own too often.

IMO, based on what RC said of her, and also looking at those new pics of Haileys early years, I think BDs drug habit (if she has one. IMO there is something going on with Rx drugs) must be a new thing. She had a good job, she looks healthy and happy in those early photos with CD and HD. Nothing indicates a drug habit back then. I'm thinking it was the relationship with SA that led to a heavier drug habit. Recent pics of her, even the christmas ones before HD disappeared, she looks like she regressed somehow. Her face looks unhealthier, her appearance looks like she is trying to be younger, etc. And then the trouble with her job since SA as well.

This isn't to say that I think she is some victim of SA, as if he is some sort of Svengali (*snort*). I'm actually of the opinion that BD is the smarter of the two, and more in control. But I do think that together, they probably bring out the worst side in each other.

I am wondering if BD was so involved in drugs, SA, and just making it from day to day to notice much about anyone or anything. Hailey seems to be like a lot of kids these days in that she was left on her own to take care of herself all the time.We see it all the time.... kids who come home after school to an empty house... Kids who see to dinner for themselves because they are the only ones who are home at dinnertime... who feel as if eveyone is so busy that the kids are not a top concern.... Since no one has been positive of when Hailey went missing or when she was seen or where and what she was doing.... I have spent a lot of time wondering if she was left on her own too often.

I think hailey and maybe DD may have eaten a lot of meals at Clints with Naomi and Clint..
Remember back when we were going over the timeline and it just didn't seem that BD and SA made dinner, picked up food, had food in the house etc....
Despite her saying those 2 ATM withdralws were for food.. we found out from the affidavit they were for drugs.. :(

I think hailey and maybe DD may have eaten a lot of meals at Clints with Naomi and Clint..
Remember back when we were going over the timeline and it just didn't seem that BD and SA made dinner, picked up food, had food in the house etc....
Despite her saying those 2 ATM withdralws were for food.. we found out from the affidavit they were for drugs.. :(

I am still reading the early stuff... it took me a while to find my way here... in the beginning I thought this was going to be a simple case and she would either show up after deciding that maybe life completely alone wasnt as good as she thought it might be.... or that she would be found in all these searches.... but to be honest.... Haileys mom and homelife reminds me a LOT of my own.... And lets just say that I was really lucky to turn out the way I did and where I am instead of dead , strung out, or dangerous to myself and other people.:tears: knowing that makes me soooo sad for HD & DD

For those that follow Kyron's case, you will remember that his mother, Desiree, has not even made his bed from the last night that he spent with her. This is what a mother does.

I have a friend whose sons were messing around with a gun one day and the oldest one accidentally shot and killed the youngest one. The younger one had eaten at McDonalds earlier in the day and he had left his hamburger wrapper, the French fry container, and the empty cup in the room and to this day, it's still there. She refuses to throw it away. This was 13 years ago when this happened. She said she just can't part with it because that was one of the last things that he had touched.

That said, I think this is another one of those things that makes Billie look so completely guilty and it won't be soon enough for them to find Hailey and put her behind bars with her "awesome" boyfriend.

~jmo~

Exactly! My niece was killed when she was 16 and that was 1992. Her room today is still the same as the day she left it. Her poetry, her makeup, everything........untouched.
You could often find her parents in her room sitting on the floor in her room, with their backs leaned up against the wall, sobbing.
It's still hard for all of us to this day. She was a beautiful child!

Hailey was involved in a lot of extra curricular activities.
As a single mother, I know that stuff is not cheap. In fact, in the last six months, I've had to come out of pocket at least $1500 to pay for the activities my boys participate in. This is not even including all of the extras that come with having a high school senior this year.
Personally, with cheerleading being so expensive, that's the one I would have cut to make sure the essentials(ie broken windows) were handled. Didn't someone say that Hailey didn't even care for it that much anyway?

Where I live there is a scholarship fund to pay for the kids way who's parents can't afford it. Those of us that can and want contribute to it so every kid gets to do something to enrich their lives. Could be it's that way there, too.

As for BD being "overly warm" comment, I took that as a drug issue. IMO

This thread was a good read, but I guess I didn't really see anything that lived up to the hype as to what was going to be "revealed" on the show. Could one of you who actually listened to it enlighten me (and others)?? Thanks, you're a great crew to know.

Guilt comes from knowledge of what happened. The drugs are used to try to cover the guilt and become numb so you don't have the "think" about what was done for a while.

My heart bleeds for HD, CD and DD. All victims of BD's extremely bad choices. I pray BD will come forward and tell LE what she knows but I don't see her doing it.

So for now, I'm left with one constant question for BD, where is Hailey? She deserved your best, your all and above all else your protection.

JMO and MOO, almost three months and I'm so sad.

Where I live there is a scholarship fund to pay for the kids way who's parents can't afford it. Those of us that can and want contribute to it so every kid gets to do something to enrich their lives. Could be it's that way there, too.

In a lot of middle schools in Texas, cheerleading is not at all like high school cheerleading. Its more or less a cheer squad and anyone can be on the squad if they keep grades up and attend practice. Not very pricey at all

Exactly! My niece was killed when she was 16 and that was 1992. Her room today is still the same as the day she left it. Her poetry, her makeup, everything........untouched.
You could often find her parents in her room sitting on the floor in her room, with their backs leaned up against the wall, sobbing.
It's still hard for all of us to this day. She was a beautiful child!

I am so sorry to hear your niece was killed at 16. A child's death is something a parent (and loved ones) never get over. They just somehow learn to go on...

My daughter's bestfriend died 6 1/2 years ago at 16 in a car accident on the way her way to the first day of her junior year in HS. She too was a beautiful child inside and out. Her mother is a dear friend and to this day her daughter's room remains the same...untouched. It is the one place where my friend feels close to her daughter and brings her peace.

BD giving Hailey's room a "makeover", above all else, has truly shocked me the most. :tears:

:cow::cow::cow:

If Billie re-decorated Hailey's room, in my opinion, this is "incriminating".

I do hope that the news crews show up at Billie's house first thing tomorrow morning to verify if Hailey's room was re-decorated -- AND WHY !!

WHY re-decorate Billie ? Do you know something we do not know ?

Ahh ... but Billie has an attorney now ... I wonder if she will talk or call her lawyer ?

I agree, this is more suspect behavior on Billie's part.

I believe SA is responsible for what happened to Hailey. I believe a mask could have been a part of it and it was filmed. And I believe Billie is aware of everything.
What something innappropriate, immoral, criminal happened in Hailey's room?? What if videos/photos exist of these acts??
If the decor in the room could be matched to the video/photo, it would be necessary to change everything in an attempt to avoid detection.

jmo

Yes, she was asked about the sheets missing on NG and evaded the question at that time. It was asked of her again on a radio show and she said LE took the sheets and it might have been for the dogs? :waitasec: I'll have to do more research and check it out.

Still catching up..sorry if already thoroughly answered and link found..

According to Billie[on atleast 2 separate occasions..will post link to 1]she sais that LE very early on did take Hailey's "sheet"..as in one sheet{Which I know some of us thought odd just a sheet and from the pic that was put on the screen while Billie explained this you could clearly see that it was the fitted sheet that was missing}..She also said that a couple days after LE took the sheet that the Texas rangers brought in the dogs for the now infamous motel "hit"..only to later be told "no hit"..and they were needing a scent item for the dogs{this tells you just how early in that LE had already confiscated Hailey's "sheet"..as the dogs were brought in the same week that the story hit the national media[1st week of January]}..

Billie said that she asked LE for the "sheet" to be returned back to her so that she might give it to the dogs as a scent item..Some might remember on NG when Billie spoke this last part about returning the sheet that she almost completely trailed off when finishing the part that LE infact kept the sheet and would not return it to her or to be used as a scent item for the dogs..

This from that moment had my gut instinct kicking in..thinking quite possibly the sheet was being kept for forensic analysis..of course another thing{just like what evidence was yielded from the inside of the shared white lumina of BD's}..LE has stated that this info/evidence will not be released thus far.. I have a feeling it showed signs of "something" but that "something" could
be a thousand different things..And my guess is we won't know any of those "somethings" til this goes to trial..jmo tho..

BRB with link to Billie stating the info about where the "sheet" is...

I don't understand why she'd have needed the sheet as a scent item, wasn't there anything else with Hailey's scent in it in the house?

I think her scent in a sheet might have been mixed up with other scents anyway after who knows how many LE investigators have handled it with who knows which methods.

I'm more interested in the decorative bedspread or comforter that should have been on the bed. Something that the average person watching television in a bedroom would be laying on while watching television. BD claims she was "in bed", as in under covers both while watching television and again the next morning.

Where is that bedspread/comforter? I'm sure DD would know if there was one on the bed and if it is missing wouldn't he? :waitasec:

The sheet thing... just my thoughts...
A sheet (or pillowcase) would be a great scent item especially since most of us sleep 8 hours on them. I'd think they would have some of the best scent available... however... even better than the sheet, would be clothing a shirt or pants.. why none of that available?? Was EVERYTHING hailey had worn.. been recently washed?? if so WHY?
I've got a huge family and do 3 loads of laundry a day and still don't keep up well LOL There is always dirty clothes down the laundry chute... I don't know why, i get the feeling billie probably didn't keep up on the laundry all that much as in getting everything washed every night since just a few people in the home i'm thinking it was done once or twice a week.. is there a washer and dryer in the house or do they use the laundry mat?
If no clothes ok.. do we know where Hailey's pillow case is?????

I don't understand why she'd have needed the sheet as a scent item, wasn't there anything else with Hailey's scent in it in the house?

I think her scent in a sheet might have been mixed up with other scents anyway after who knows how many LE investigators have handled it with who knows which methods.

How about her dirty clothes and/or pyjamas from the day before? Apparently BD had done some laundry that day because she washed SA's coveralls but there should have been a couple of outfits in the laundry if she didn't go missing until after 3:00pm the next day. And LE would know what outfit she had on the day before from the store surveillence video.

Did she have a shower since Saturday, was there a bath towel hanging around? So much unanswered here.

MOO

I realy don't think BD is afraid of SA.

BD is very in love with SA, and this is why she's done everything she can to defend him or point the finger at anyone but him.

Not everyone has a mother who would choose their child over their boyfriend.
If BD felt like HD was any sort of competition for SA's attention, that could be reason enough that she doesn't seem to be greiving that much, still seems vain in spite of this (what should be to her) horrible situation, doesn't bother looking for Hailey, etc.

And that could be the WHOLE reason--it's not like she knows for certain that he did anything or is deliberately covering for him, it's just that she's just about twice as much as in love with him as she is with her daughter. That's why she can re-decorate her room this soon after she's gone--she feels so much more love for Shawn than she does for Hailey that she doesn't even care how bad something like this makes her look!

She's even so in love with him that she wants to think that much child *advertiser censored* means nothing (I highly doubt it's hers)--talk about love being blind!!!

I'm not super familiar with what the preferred scent items are, but a sheet seems a little bulky for that purpose.

Honestly, I think LE took the bedding because they had suspicions right away.

I also think BD, even less than a week after Hailey went missing, was alibi building, protecting, playing dumb, putting her spin on the story. I think the bedding is a sensitive subject for her.

Saying "she told LE to take it", puts it in her control. Otherwise, the reason LE took that sheet, is quite obvious to us all. For Billie it's all about appearances. She did not want Nancy Grace asking any other questions about why LE took that sheet, MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth