Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME March 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Host: What do you think is going to happen at the grand jury?

Billie Dunn: I really don’t know anything about it. I hadn’t heard anything about it.

Host: Do you expect to be arrested?

Billie Dunn: No.

Host: What do you think about the grand jury?

Billie Dunn: I really don’t know what you’re talking about.

(Hosts discuss grand jury)

Billie Dunn: I hadn’t heard about it at all.

Host: I read online a grand jury would be convening.

Billie Dunn: Yeah, and it makes sense, but I hadn’t heard about it.

http://www.diigo.com/bookmark/http:...interview-march-2?tab=people&uname=casesignal

It seems odd LE would show Billie some of the pictures from the computer & the thumb drive, discuss some of their theories with her and why they considered SA a suspect ... but they never mentioned the Grand Jury to her. I don't know ... maybe the Grand Jury thing isn't all that important. What do I know ?

I use Window Media Player, so don't if that makes a difference. Actually, you could back to around 33:20 to hear the beginnings of the conversation. Remember too she said it was 3 or 4 PM before SA found out about HD and that was on the phone with DD. He then had to drive 40 miles home. She notified LE at 2 PM of HD missing and they then came over for the report. Give LE a generous 1/2 hr or 45 min. for LE to arrive, she was taking to them well before he arrived to be ask.

You really need to find that point in time to listen...the host starts out talking about when SA found out HD was missing and goes into it from there.

ETA: I still think it hinky he called BD's phone at that time. Why?

Bolded by me,

It is possible SA called BD at work around noon or shortly after she left and was told she was not there. Maybe the co-workers told SA Hailey was missing and BD went home to look for her? Then he told his mom...and called BD's phone...IMO

IDK, but it bothered me when she was ask what she would say to SA if she found out he killed HD, and part of her reply was to the tune of. You said you loved ME. Paraphrasing here. Will have to listen again.

We need a transcription on this one. Hint.........????

Host: If you find out that Shawn hurt Hailey, killed Hailey, what will you say to Shawn?

Billie Dunn: That I hate him, and how could he do that to me, if he professes so much love for me, and why? How could you, and why?

Host: If he confesses it to you privately, what will you do?

Billie Dunn: I would hang up and call police.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-2/

Bolded by me,

It is possible SA called BD at work around noon or shortly after she left and was told she was not there. Maybe the co-workers told SA Hailey was missing and BD went home to look for her? Then he told his mom...and called BD's phone...IMO

Good point.

Host: If you find out that Shawn hurt Hailey, killed Hailey, what will you say to Shawn?

Billie Dunn: That I hate him, and how could he do that to me, if he professes so much love for me, and why? How could you, and why?

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-2/

RBBM

BD, Shouldn't that be "How could you do this to Hailey?".......:banghead:
BD, It isn't all about you...

It is about HAILEY!

Bolded by me,

I considered that possibility too ... that SA had tried calling Billie at work but she had already left because Hailey was missing. If he did try calling BD around noon, why would he wait 3 or 4 hours before trying to contact Billie or going to the house?

http://www.diigo.com/bookmark/http:...interview-march-2?tab=people&uname=casesignal

Host: …when [DD] found out that Hailey wasn’t at Mary Beth’s… how long was the time period that you had talked to Shawn?

Billie Dunn: It was a while. It was probably three or four hours. It’s because Shawn, I know, I knew to let him know, but he wasn’t my priority. I had to look for my daughter, so I was looking for her, and talking with police, when he called my cell phone, and [DD] let him know what was going on, then he came home.

Bolded by me,

So if he found out around NOON, Why didn't he rush home to BD side and help her look for Hailey?

Oh yeah, He was looking up how to get unemployment on his Mother computer...... still. (Cough, Cough)
We know he wasn't at work...

And why did DD have to tell him what was going on at around 3-4ish that day before he then came home?

a 2GB flash drive is only 10-15 bucks. What guy would be so stupid as to have only one such device, on which he stores both the *advertiser censored* he shares with his partner, but also the *advertiser censored* he HIDES from her? Since lots of the "non computer" things it could be plugged into will search for ALL images and run a slideshow or whatever, how risky would it be for him to put this in the XBOX not knowing if some of their kinky stuff would be mixed up with proof of his infidelity? I just don't think it was a shared drive. If so, he'd have had another for his private stash.

BBM

-The same risk-taking guy that posts youtube videos of himself for all to see; videos of he and his friends doing drugs, pretending to be horror movie mass murderers, and other such lovely activities. Behavior that most adults (even deviant ones) would want to conceal, not advertise to the world.
-The same risk-taking guy that cheats on his girlfriend and keeps electronic evidence of it.
-The same risk-taking guy that lies to his girlfriend (allegedly) about working as an alibi the day her daughter disappeared, even though the deception could, and was, easily detected by one phone call to his employer.
-The same risk-taking guy who gets off on looking at children being raped and animals being exploited in the first place.
-That guy; the one that Billie Jean Dunn "still loves" despite knowing all of the above. That guy.

BBM

-The same risk-taking guy that posts youtube videos of himself for all to see; videos of he and his friends doing drugs, pretending to be horror movie mass murderers, and other such lovely activities. Behavior that most adults (even deviant ones) would want to conceal, not advertise to the world.
-The same risk-taking guy that cheats on his girlfriend and keeps electronic evidence of it.
-The same risk-taking guy that lies to his girlfriend (allegedly) about working as an alibi the day her daughter disappeared, even though the deception could, and was, easily detected by one phone call to his employer.
-The same risk-taking guy who gets off on looking at children being raped and animals being exploited in the first place.
-That guy; the one that Billie Jean Dunn "still loves" despite knowing all of the above. That guy.

Thanks just isn't enough

BRAVO!

Is she letting Hailey know Hailey is her baby and not Shawn?
Maybe she used to call SA her baby, and ..

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-2/

Billie Dunn: I love you so much, Hailey. We’re all still looking for you. I promise you, we’re all still looking. I want you home more than anything. You’re my only daughter, and not only that, you’re my only baby, the only one I ever wanted. I want you home. I want to see your beautiful face in person. I love you very much, and we all miss you very, very much. You’re very missed, very loved. Everybody’s looking for you still. There are strangers looking for you. Everyone is still looking for you. Nobody’s gonna give up. Your mom and your dad will never give up.

Sorry, but I don't believe Billy and don't have sympathy for her. It's one thing to be involved with a criminal... that I feel pity for. But Billy is not just involved with Shawn, she has been continuously putting SA in front of her own daughter.

We just had a HORRIBLE case in Brazil this week. A 7-year old little girl was killed by her dad's lover. Yes, the dad had an extra-marital relationship and they faught one night, he went home at 3am, went to sleep. His "lover" came to his house, grabbed his little daughter and murdered her with a shoe lace. The little girl's mother woke-up at 5am and the daughter was gone.

You know the crazy thing about the case? The mother is actually being A LOT stronger than the father - who was cheating and brought this lady to his family's life. The man is completely desperate. He was the one who told the police that he had a mistress who could be involved and they were able to find a film of her in a bus with the little girl at 5:20am. Then, they found the body in the hotel. The lady is in jail. And despite his horrible choices, her daddy spent 2 days with the police and got his "lover" in jail in less then 72 hours.

This is the father's state at the little girl's memorial and funeral today:

03_MVG_rio_rony.jpg

pai-sendo-carregado-300-x-225.jpg

img_3580.jpg

Lavinia:

menina_desaparecida_caxias.jpg

The only thing I wanted from Billy is that she truly cooperated with the police to help find her daughter...

BBM

The problem I see here is it should be How could you do that to my daughter Hailey?

Once again BD is worried about herself and not her daughter IMO.

Sorry, but I don't believe Billy and don't have sympathy for her. It's one thing to be involved with a criminal... that I feel pity for. But Billy is not just involved with Shawn, she has been continuously putting SA in front of her own daughter.

We just had a HORRIBLE case in Brazil this week. A 7-year old little girl was killed by her dad's lover. Yes, the dad had an extra-marital relationship and they faught one night, he went home at 3am, went to sleep. His "lover" came to his house, grabbed his little daughter and murdered her with a shoe lace. The little girl's mother woke-up at 5am and the daughter was gone.

You know the crazy thing about the case? The mother is actually being A LOT stronger than the father - who was cheating and brought this lady to his family's life. The man is completely desperate.

Guilt! He blames himself!

I wish we had someone in the Dunn case who would take responsibility for something and turn their partner in to the police! :twocents:

I think some part of her subconscious has realized Hailey won't be coming back like she hopes. So Hailey is not a "victim" any longer. Billie and Clint and DD and all their families will always be victims. It is most acute for Billie and Clint. I think a little self-pity here shows she's processing the likelihood that Hailey is dead.

Lisa, that is by far, the kindest interpretation of BD's actions that I could possibly begin to imagine. :)

Guilt! He blames himself!

I wish we had someone in the Dunn case who would take responsibility for something and turn their partner in to the police! :twocents:

Oh, totally. And the public is blaming him as well saying he is responsible because he chose to have an affair... I understand that and agree. But, I think he definetly put his daughter before his lover... Still horrible what he did, but he didn't deserve to lose his daughter.

Earlier today I read some really ugly things that people said about Billie and and another mother on Facebook, the kind that really hurt a lot. I'm starting to get extremely worried about whether Billie is going to survive this.

I don't think Billie did anything to Hailey. I just have this incredibly strong belief that Hailey ran away to be with a boy--much stronger than I remember ever having in a case like this. I was a good girl, a good student, too, but I ran away at 13. I had wonderful parents. But there was a 16 year old boy... All I wanted was for it to be him and me in this kind of play marriage. Maybe someone can explain it better, but I know that some of you must know what I mean. it was like I changed overnight. My poor parents didn't know what hit them. I couldn't live without this guy (and now I can't remember a single good thing about him, lol). It had nothing to do with my mom at all. I just thank God that my mom found a way to survive it.

I think we should all put our protective arms around Billie for this HUGE reason: If Hailey ran away to be with a boy, and the criticism ends up driving Billie to commit suicide, it will ruin Hailey's life forever. She'll hate us, she'll hate herself. Guilt will destroy her whole life.

I'm not suggesting that people don't have the right to their opinion, or to express it. I just think we need to keep in mind that we're dealing with someone who is very fragile and who doesn't have much emotional support. When I think of how much it affects me when just one person says something harsh to me... I don't see how Billie can take much more.

All the criticism has a cumulative effect. It's not this remark, or that one — it's that they keep adding up and adding up, and it's the sum of them that's killing. It makes people think that the whole world thinks they're worthless. I really think it could drive Billie over the edge. Billie's not worthless. She must have given Hailey love, or Hailey wouldn't have said such loving things on her old myspace account. I just hope and pray that Hailey comes home soon.

Earlier today I read some really ugly things that people said about Billie and and another mother on Facebook, the kind that really hurt a lot. I'm starting to get extremely worried about whether Billie is going to survive this.

I don't think Billie did anything to Hailey. I just have this incredibly strong belief that Hailey ran away to be with a boy--much stronger than I remember ever having in a case like this. I was a good girl, a good student, too, but I ran away at 13. I had wonderful parents. But there was a 16 year old boy... All I wanted was for it to be him and me in this kind of play marriage. Maybe someone can explain it better, but I know that some of you must know what I mean. it was like I changed overnight. My poor parents didn't know what hit them. I couldn't live without this guy (and now I can't remember a single good thing about him, lol). It had nothing to do with my mom at all. I just thank God that my mom found a way to survive it.

I think we should all put our protective arms around Billie for this HUGE reason: If Hailey ran away to be with a boy, and the criticism ends up driving Billie to commit suicide, it will ruin Hailey's life forever. She'll hate us, she'll hate herself. Guilt will destroy her whole life.

I'm not suggesting that people don't have the right to their opinion, or to express it. I just think we need to keep in mind that we're dealing with someone who is very fragile and who doesn't have much emotional support. When I think of how much it affects me when just one person says something harsh to me... I don't see how Billie can take much more.

All the criticism has a cumulative effect. It's not this remark, or that one — it's that they keep adding up and adding up, and it's the sum of them that's killing. It makes people think that the whole world thinks they're worthless. I really think it could drive Billie over the edge. Billie's not worthless. She must have given Hailey love, or Hailey wouldn't have said such loving things on her old myspace account. I just hope and pray that Hailey comes home soon.

BBM

She should listen to WHAT it is that people are saying, rather than just focusing on herself and her relationship with the main POI. If she would just show cooperation and be TRUTHFUL, I think she would see the furor die down, maybe even see a little sympathy for herself.

But lacking cooperation and TRUTHFULNESS while her daughter is gone and presumed murdered, she cannot expect people to be very kind in their assessment of her, sorry.

ETA: I am betting that your mother did not lie, cheat, do drugs, seek donations, fail a polygraph, or defend anyone who had hurt you while you were 'away' with your dream boy. I don't think BD will come down with a sudden attack of 'guilt' and get suicidal. I do admire your very kind heart, though, and am personally reminded of the meaning of "projection". I wish you all the best.

It seems odd to me that Billie was talking to DD at noon and SA already knew that Haylie was missing. Did she also talk to SA at noon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmb9201