Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME March 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion on the changing time that Hailey went missing from 1pm to 3pm is because SA was (searches for a delicate term) was exchanging 'biblical sense' texts and images shortly after 3pm (think deer in the headlights).

If he is on the phone, it serves as a pseudo alibi.

However, if Hailey was missing earlier - then a certain someone is without cover, and possibly even incriminated by cell pings elsewhere.

All just opinions.

[I’ve been sitting on my hands for a month and now they’ve gotten loose and, warning, my feet are stepping up on my soapbox and, warning, I am very angry about this case!]

These vile shenanigans have gone on far too long!! Hailey is missing and, for two months, BD and SA appear to have just been intentionally wasting time, not cooperating with LE, not actively clearing themselves of suspicion, muddying the water, causing confusion, filling in time gaps, non-explaining newly released facts, etc. Not one word can be trusted from either of them!

For some time, I have believed that BD was involved in the cover-up of HD’s demise and disposal.

For a couple weeks now and predominately due to BD’s persistence in her stance on protecting SA, I suspected and now believe BD was/is more culpable than SA of whatever happened to HD. I believe BD is fiercely covering for her own deadly actions (intentional or not) to HD. I believe SA is the likely party responsible for the disposal of the body. And, I fear HD’s body will never be found without a confession with directions to HD’s remains.

Fess up Billie or Shawn – bring Hailey home – gently place her so she can rest in peace – bring closure to this horrific mess and for those who truly care about and love Hailey!

In addition, I hope ALL involved in the vile *advertiser censored* are prosecuted, convicted and sharply punished!

I am disgusted by the sum total of all of these peoples’ actions, choices of entertainment, “hobbies”, vices, lack of responsibility taking, negative influence on children, drama-making, lies, etc.

This whole case has made me feel as though I am watching a disgustingly base, bad movie where, in addition, the viewers’ emotions are toyed with and pushed to react in an unnatural, forced sort of way - manipulated.

MOO MOO MOO

[Stepping off soapbox and firmly sitting on hands!]

Vile Shenanigans...I am going to try and incorporate these two Fabulous words into my limited vocabulary since I have had to quit using the words absolutely and awesome. I can not wait to yell at someone.."Ya'll stop those Vile Shenanigans right now!!!!!"

Apparently SA's vile shenanigans can be quite the awesome...

So what is next? :) I'm surprised we have made it through a Friday night without some bombshell. Friday nights have been famous in this case for some sort of torpedo.

So what is next? :) I'm surprised we have made it through a Friday night without some bombshell. Friday nights have been famous in this case for some sort of torpedo.

well... Friday night... 10:20pm where I am... how about .... :martini: ?

I went out for a few hours, just got home, and I'm surprised at how quiet it is tonight!

I checked the bigcountryhomepage.com, I don't see any new news on Hailey.

Is it bad when I seen this headline and my first thought was that they arrested the whole family?? and then giggled to myself?lol Bail Bonds Companies Expect A Rise in Business

Well it is getting late enough now after a long work week, that you guys would kill me if you pulled an all nighter with news :lol: :lol: So maybe it should wait until tomorrow. 10-4? :floorlaugh:

Well it is getting late enough now after a long work week, that you guys would kill me if you pulled an all nighter with news :lol: :lol: So maybe it should wait until tomorrow. 10-4? :floorlaugh:

There is still 41 minutes left before Friday is over in Texas... :innocent:

"Everybody had just been getting along well for the past six months, before Hailey went and disappeared, before she disappeared, and I just really thought my life was finally good. "

MORE blaming of Hailey? It sounds like she is saying Hailey did something to make herself go missing.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn

"Everybody had just been getting along well for the past six months, before Hailey went and disappeared, before she disappeared, and I just really thought my life was finally good. "

MORE blaming of Hailey? It sounds like she is saying Hailey did something to make herself go missing.

Am I missing something? I don't see how that quote is bad at all? She's saying her life went to crap because of daughter going missing. I am sure anyone's life would go to crap if their child went missing.

Isn't it rather telling when big news hits that BD and SA separate or pretend to separate? After the failed polys, SA moved out of the house. After the child *advertiser censored* was all over the media last Thursday, they separated...or so BD says.

However, at 2.20 in this video it states that whenever KTAB is in Colorado City, they have seen Adkins in BD's home.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=348556

I don't believe a word that these two are not a couple any longer. BD said they have broken up. My opinion, it's only for appearance's sake.

Military Joins in Hailey Dunn Search Effort Saturday 3/4/11

Colorado City, Texas -
All may be quiet in the search for Hailey Dunn but that’s not stopping a group of Texas servicemen and women from joining the effort.

Now some assistance from the military is helping to keep hope alive.
http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=24158

Am I missing something? I don't see how that quote is bad at all? She's saying her life went to crap because of daughter going missing. I am sure anyone's life would go to crap if their child went missing.

Because she said Hailey " WENT and disappeared..."

That wording puts some blame or responsibility on Hailey herself. I am sure she did not plan on going missing. But to say she WENT AND did something implies she was at fault.

In other words, if I said ' my life is more complicated now because my kid broke her leg' that would be different than saying ' my kid WENT AND broke her leg.' The second sentence would imply she was being irresponsible in the way it happened.

I agree.... Billie believes Hailey was abducted. So why say "before Hailey went and disappeared."

For me it would be "before someone came and took my daughter."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even BD caught herself and rephrased it, so that does make it sound like she was putting responsibility on Hailey.

Because she said Hailey " WENT and disappeared..."

That wording puts some blame or responsibility on Hailey herself. I am sure she did not plan on going missing. But to say she WENT AND did something implies she was at fault.

In other words, if I said ' my life is more complicated now because my kid broke her leg' that would be different than saying ' my kid WENT AND broke her leg.' The second sentence would imply she was being irresponsible in the way it happened.
ITA.... especially when she says it when she is refering to how perfect her life was going and about how awesome her relationship with shawn was and then HAILEY WENT AND DISAPPEARED....

she corrected herself real quick too ...Hailey disappeared....

pffft

ITA.... especially when she says it when she is refering to how perfect her life was going and about how awesome her relationship with shawn was and then HAILEY WENT AND DISAPPEARED....

she corrected herself real quick too ...Hailey disappeared....

pffft

Hailey WENT and disappeared, Hailey is NOSY, but that's okay. Hailey is CLUMSY, Hailey is LOUD, she has an ATTITUDE, but that's cool. Anything else she wants to say about her daughter who WENT and messed up Mom's PERFECT life?

Okay, in Billie's recent timeline she tells us that Shawn CALLED HER at work on Monday afternoon around 3:30 and she, like the wonderful mother she is, asked him how the kids were, and he said " Hailey just left for Clint's and then a sleepover, and D's not home yet."

Right? This fits her new timeline perfectly. The problem is, Shawn tells it differently;

That was my day and then I went home around 3:00 I guess.
Hailey was there watching TV in the living room. I went into me and Billie’s bedroom and she came in there and told me she was going to her father’s house and that she was staying the night with a friend.
Then she left and then I was there by myself for no more than an hour at the most and then David and a friend came over and they went to his room and they were playing video games and so forth. Billie called me and told me that her relief got there and she was going to get to leave a little early so I was there in Snyder at the hospital to pick her up and then we came back and went to bed shortly after that.
TIFFANY TATRO: And this whole time you were thinking that Hailey was at a friend’s house?
SHAWN ADKINS: Yes.
TIFFANY TATRO: About what time did she say she was leaving?
SHAWN ADKINS: You mean what time Hailey was leaving?
TIFFANY TATRO: Yes.
SHAWN ADKINS: I guess it was sometime between 3 and 3:30 when she said she was leaving. It was shortly after I got back earlier. I’m not quite sure about a time.

OH OH. Another discrepancy. How could they get a little detail like that messed up?

Billie says Shawn called her at work between 3:30 and 4 and tells her about Hailey leaving for her sleepover. Pretty vital information.

BUT Shawn says nothing about talking to her until SHE CALLS HIM FOR A RIDE HOME about 5:30 ish.

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH?

Shawns interview on Examiner.com: Still hoping for Hailey Dunn's safe return, Shawn Adkins breaks his silence - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...shawn-adkins-breaks-his-silence#ixzz1FiQyk8MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018