Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME March 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
teh's random 4:10 am thought....you know the odd statement BJ made about maybe HD found out about another woman and that's what happened or however she said it. That was such a crazy thing to say...maybe there was truth to it. Then she said there was pics/video of SA with another woman on the memory stick. THE X BOX. What if SA and BD wanted the X Box when HD was playing it Sunday night and HD didn't want to give it up and popped off about why do you want it so you can go watch SA have sex with another woman, maybe even said something about the child *advertiser censored* and stuff.........or whatever, you get my drift. And the fight was on, HD winds up deceased, whether right then or a few hours later from an injury, and the cover up begins? DD said she was in the living room playing the X Box and BD said in her room, that has always bothered me. A lot of focus has been put on that x box, it has to fit in somehow. So there's my 4:10 am thought, well that and WTF am I doing up so early.

The only real anger I heard from Billie was when she was asked about the other woman. That really set her off.

The ONLY thing that made her consider breaking off her awesome relationship was that he was unfaithful. Shawn threatening to kill her, and him being the only suspect in her clumsy, nosy, loud child's disappearance didn't even break them up. But that girlfriend, that was a dealbreaker.

You might be on to something. Especially if Hailey threw it in mom's face, lke I told you he was no good. THAT would make mama mad.

Hailey WENT and disappeared, Hailey is NOSY, but that's okay. Hailey is CLUMSY, Hailey is LOUD, she has an ATTITUDE, but that's cool. Anything else she wants to say about her daughter who WENT and messed up Mom's PERFECT life?
I can't remember what the clumsy quote was about, but my 22 year old daughter has been a fastpitch softball player & majorette most of her life, & I have a keen eye for spotting an athlete. IMO, Hailey looks very athletic & coordinated...not clumsy at all. In almost every picture I've seen of Haleigh, she's in some kind of uniform. This girl looks like she lives for sports. as for her attitude...I don't blame her. She had plenty of reason, IMO.

I agree. She was said to be very athletic and that sports were her true passion.

I was probably being a bit glib to put all of those awkward descriptions by Billie in one paragraph, but it just has bugged me the way she always throws in a jab or two when she reminisces. The most recent was last Wednesday night when she said HD was 'nosy.' I would never say that about my daughter, especially if i thought she might be lost forever.

[original comments]
"Oh, she was such a funny baby, very outspoken. She was a very clumsy little girl. She did everything pretty early.

Very close. When she got up to teenager, we had our little issues with her hormones, but we’ve always been a very close mother and daughter. "

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn Radio Interview Feb 7:

Hailey is bubbly?). She is loud. She’s a blast to be around. She catches her attitude sometimes, but for the most part, she’s a really good kid, very smart. (unintelligible – does/was?) very fun. She likes to have fun. We like making each other, and other people, laugh. We like to laugh around here. We haven’t been able to do much of that.

...that my life was finally on track. It was finally perfect. I had a good relationship with Shawn. He had a good relationship with the kids. We were able to get them what they wanted for Christmas. We were able to go on trips. Everybody had just been getting along well for the past six months, before Hailey went and disappeared, before she disappeared, and I just really thought my life was finally good.

illie Dunn: You know, people don’t need to judge my thirteen year old daughter. You don’t start dragging her into this, trying to talk bad about her. She’s nosy. So what?[/B
=============================================
Host: If you find out that Shawn hurt Hailey, killed Hailey, what will you say to Shawn?

Billie Dunn: That I hate him, and how could he do that to me, if he professes so much love for me, and why? How could you, and why?
==================================================
Host: First, if you think. Yes, if you think he hurt her, what do you have to say to Shawn?

Billie Dunn: Well, to anybody that hurt her, they’re gonna pay, and they’re gonna rot in hell, and that’s where they need to be. Even if they’re not caught here in this lifetime, they’re gonna pay, and that’s to Shawn or anybody, and they’re sick, and how dare you take my baby. That was my baby. She was given to me.
====================================================
You’re my only daughter, and not only that, you’re my only baby, the only one I ever wanted. I want you home. I want to see your beautiful face in person.

teh's random 4:10 am thought....you know the odd statement BJ made about maybe HD found out about another woman and that's what happened or however she said it. That was such a crazy thing to say...maybe there was truth to it. Then she said there was pics/video of SA with another woman on the memory stick. THE X BOX. What if SA and BD wanted the X Box when HD was playing it Sunday night and HD didn't want to give it up and popped off about why do you want it so you can go watch SA have sex with another woman, maybe even said something about the child *advertiser censored* and stuff.........or whatever, you get my drift. And the fight was on, HD winds up deceased, whether right then or a few hours later from an injury, and the cover up begins? DD said she was in the living room playing the X Box and BD said in her room, that has always bothered me. A lot of focus has been put on that x box, it has to fit in somehow. So there's my 4:10 am thought, well that and WTF am I doing up so early.

Plausible...The xbox is driving me nuts! According to SA's interview, LE didn't take it! And there may have been two of them. SA mentions two of them!

moo

Call me crazy but I recall distinctly that it had been mentioned that LE took DD's Xbox but gave DD another one to use in it's place. I remember this because some discussed whether or not LE had placed a listening device in the Xbox that they gave to DD to use.

Call me crazy but I recall distinctly that it had been mentioned that LE took DD's Xbox but gave DD another one to use in it's place. I remember this because some discussed whether or not LE had placed a listening device in the Xbox that they gave to DD to use.

BTW - I'm not calling you crazy. You are right. That was mentioned very early in the investigation, if fact, probably back in the 1st or 2nd general threads for this case. Who said it though? Did the info come from MSM or from CZ, BD's friend who was posting at the time?

BTW - I'm not calling you crazy. You are right. That was mentioned very early in the investigation, if fact, probably back in the 1st or 2nd general threads for this case. Who said it though? Did the info come from MSM or from CZ, BD's friend who was posting at the time?

It came from czgtz...I don't believe it has ever been confirmed by LE, Billie, DD, Clint or anyone directly involved in the case...

Very plausible, imo. I think something went down late Sunday afternoon or Sunday night too. It has always bothered me that DD says (1/6 affidavit) that he left around 9 p.m. and Hailey was playing Xbox in the living room. But, Billie said on NG and in her 1/31 presser that she thought DD left earlier and that Hailey was playing Xbox in his bedroom. I think DD would remember if his sister was in his bedroom, playing with his Xbox the last time he saw her. Also wonder if something happened right after DD left, or something happened that caused DD to leave. IDK, but I agree that something's up with that time frame and activity surrounding the Xbox.

I would just find it odd that LE would keep their cell phones, keep SA's Mom's computer, take DD's Xbox and then give it right back without sending it to the FBI to have the hard drive on it analyzed.:waitasec:

This is exactly what I think happened...early on I couldn't figure why there might be contention surrounding the Xbox, but I felt so strongly there was. Now, of course, we have that memory stick... :mad:

I would just find it odd that LE would keep their cell phones, keep SA's Mom's computer, take DD's Xbox and then give it right back without sending it to the FBI to have the hard drive on it analyzed.:waitasec:

Me too Truth. I think LE took the Xbox and did just that. Imo, the electronic data and devices are key evidence in the case and LE has been all over them since the first search. We have what amounts to an internet rumor (local poster with unverified information) and Shawn Adkins' accounts in regards to Xbox(s) that were in the house after LE searched & seized on 1/7. So, who knows? The affidavits say LE took the Xbox. Maybe LE did give DD a replacement box, it would have been kind of them and maybe serve other purposes as well. If Shawn's story is true and there were 2 Xboxes used by the family around Christmas time, LE knows now that one was not in the house or they missed it. Keep talking Shawn...

Oh Teh! This thought really ties all my feelings together on how this possibly went down. Makes sense.
Back to the only thing that really seems to anger and bring out emotion in BD has been SA cheating with the other woman. I believe BD is the original perp with SA covering for her actions and your scenario fits.
I think BD will crack, she will slip, just keep rubbing it in her face that Shawn is and has been unfaithful. She will not be able to control her tongue.

SA said DD got an xbox for Christmas and gave SA his old one.I believe LE took the xbox Hailey was playing.I wonder if she was playing DD's old one or new one.

SA said DD got an xbox for Christmas and gave SA his old one.I believe LE took the xbox Hailey was playing.I wonder if she was playing DD's old one or new one.

Is an xbox something DD would have packed up an been able to take to his friends with him? Leaving the old one for Hailey to play?

Hailey WENT and disappeared, Hailey is NOSY, but that's okay. Hailey is CLUMSY, Hailey is LOUD, she has an ATTITUDE, but that's cool. Anything else she wants to say about her daughter who WENT and messed up Mom's PERFECT life?

The Hailey is nosy part is what keeps going in my mind with her being alone in the house.You can play cds and put a memory stick in the back of the xbox to view them.I'm wondering if "someone" walked in unexpectantly.KWIM

Is an xbox something DD would have packed up an been able to take to his friends with him? Leaving the old one for Hailey to play?

You can,but it's not recommended,it can get damaged,but kids do.I need to find exactly what DD said again,if he said she was playing his,then it might not have been the one he gave to SA.And also if when she went to bed watching tv,did SA take his back in the bedroom and she went in there to play it that day and he might have had something in it.

You can,but it's not recommended,it can get damaged,but kids do.I need to find exactly what DD said again,if he said she was playing his,then it might not have been the one he gave to SA.And also if when she went to bed watching tv,did SA take his back in the bedroom and she went in there to play it that day and he might have had something in it.

If Hailey had been playing the old one after DD had given it to Shawn maybe Shawn left something in it and Hailey found it. Which could have caused every one in the house to go into "fight" mode.

Do these boxes use memory card like things so that Hailey and DD could have been playing games earlier in the evening (on the new one he got for Christmas)and when DD decided to leave he took the memory or game out so that Hailey could continue playing on her own with the old box given to Shawn?JMO

With XBox 360 you can have a choice to put a game on the card or in the system.I don't know what the old Xbox he had was capable of,like how old it was.I believe the older ones you have to have a memory card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018