Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME March 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today I read some really ugly things that people said about Billie and and another mother on Facebook, the kind that really hurt a lot.

I don't think there's anything can - or should - be done here on Websleuths about what happens on Facebook.

My opinion.

Earlier today I read some really ugly things that people said about Billie and and another mother on Facebook, the kind that really hurt a lot. I'm starting to get extremely worried about whether Billie is going to survive this.

I don't think Billie did anything to Hailey. I just have this incredibly strong belief that Hailey ran away to be with a boy--much stronger than I remember ever having in a case like this. I was a good girl, a good student, too, but I ran away at 13. I had wonderful parents. But there was a 16 year old boy... All I wanted was for it to be him and me in this kind of play marriage. Maybe someone can explain it better, but I know that some of you must know what I mean. it was like I changed overnight. My poor parents didn't know what hit them. I couldn't live without this guy (and now I can't remember a single good thing about him, lol). It had nothing to do with my mom at all. I just thank God that my mom found a way to survive it.

I think we should all put our protective arms around Billie for this HUGE reason: If Hailey ran away to be with a boy, and the criticism ends up driving Billie to commit suicide, it will ruin Hailey's life forever. She'll hate us, she'll hate herself. Guilt will destroy her whole life.

You don't say in your post, but didn't your parents know the boy you ran away with? Or weren't they able to at least find out his name and where he was from? Didn't your friends know about him? Didn't you ever write his name down? Didn't you try to call home to someone, maybe not your parents but someone, after you ran away?

In this case, what boy did Hailey run away with? Is there a boy missing from town too? Who is he? Are there boys missing from around the state? Where from? Was his name written down somewhere in her locker or her desk at home? Did she have his picture in her purse?

These are just rhetorical questions - I know we don't research minors here on Websleuths.

But the point is, if there was a boy who knew Hailey well enough to encourage her to run away, surely one of her friends would know about it, wouldn't they? Surely LE and the FBI would put out some kind of alert to be on the look out for a "couple" instead of just Hailey herself.

Everyone has strong feelings about this case, but hunches don't work too well with Law Enforcement. You have to work backwards from the real evidence at hand and what actually happened that day.

cf0319 said:
I'm not suggesting that people don't have the right to their opinion, or to express it. I just think we need to keep in mind that we're dealing with someone who is very fragile and who doesn't have much emotional support. When I think of how much it affects me when just one person says something harsh to me... I don't see how Billie can take much more.

I think most of us here on Websleuths give parents alot of respect as victims, and I think some of us have turned out minds inside-out trying to give BD the benefit of the doubt. But she's a grown-up Mommy and not a little girl. She's responsible for her actions and has to live with it. She may be stunned that not everyone understands her choices in life, but we all have to get over that as adults.

cf0319 said:
Billie's not worthless. She must have given Hailey love, or Hailey wouldn't have said such loving things on her old myspace account. I just hope and pray that Hailey comes home soon.

Most children love their mothers unconditionally from birth. Does that prove BD is a great mother or a great person? Not really.

My question is, does BD love SA more than she loves Hailey? Often, she talks about their relationship more than she does her son or daughter, and that's why people have a strange feeling about this whole thing. It becomes about defending him instead of finding the truth. JMOO

It seems odd to me that Billie was talking to DD at noon and SA already knew that Haylie was missing. Did she also talk to SA at noon?

I don't think so but I am not sure. If they did speak Billie was not aware that Hailey was missing but SA seemed to know as he relayed it to his mother. I wonder if he told mom in case mom happened to find Hailey in the house or on the grounds

It seems odd to me that Billie was talking to DD at noon and SA already knew that Haylie was missing. Did she also talk to SA at noon?

Yes, that's what I think. The timeline is a royal mess - until you add in an assumed event of Shawn and Billie talking just before noon, and Shawn telling Billie that Hailey "has already left" (euphemistically that she, or her body, has been removed from the house), then everything that follows makes perfect sense.

- Shawn tells Billie that Hailey has been removed from the house.
- Shawn tells his mother Hailey is missing (at noon).
- Billie calls D and tells him to text MB to tell Hailey to come home.
- Billie sends D to Clint's house.
- Billie fails to contact Shawn and ask him if he's sure it was MB's house that Hailey was going to.
- Billie tells Clint to call the PD and for him to tell LE that Hailey is missing before she speaks to them.
- Billie fails to call Shawn who she supposedly believes is nearby at work to give her a ride home.
- Billie fails to contact the love of her life to tell him her little girl is missing.
- Billie lies to Clint and tells him she's on her way to the PD to file a missing person report.
- Billie instead goes home and other places before going to the PD. (Was she checking for or removing something from the home before going to the PD?)
- Billie reports Hailey's time gone missing as 1pm.
- Billie and Shawn avoid calling each other through all this time.

There's lots more. That's just what I can think of from the timeline off the top of my head.

I really want to know what made it necessary for them to change the time she went missing from 1 to 3. They are covering something up with that change. Was it because of phone pings, was someone else seen at the house during that time and they had to move it to 3 to give that person an alibi? WHAT WAS IT?????????????

I really want to know what made it necessary for them to change the time she went missing from 1 to 3. They are covering something up with that change. Was it because of phone pings, was someone else seen at the house during that time and they had to move it to 3 to give that person an alibi? WHAT WAS IT?????????????

SA had to change it because his alibi was most likey somewhere else and whatever that was is locked in an cannot be disputed. IMO

Really my comment was sarcastic. It's looking and feeling more like the Cumming's Crew everyday. Tats, weddings, relatives in jail.....etc. :banghead:

Gotcha and you are right, but it could become a reality.:waitasec:

What a mess that would be. We just think it's bad now.

I guess there is no new news from the fiasco of last night. I think the biggest thing from last night was the boat info. Can that be discussed? tia

I'm tellin' ya.......I fully expect a wedding.

After the last two nights of "love confessions" I wouldn't be surprised. If they do, BD deserves every thing she will get from the union, besides STDs. :loser:If my daughter had gone missing and then I later learned my "awesone" bf had quit his job the same day.......his butt and belongingss would of been out on the front yard. I wouldn't have been in contact with him at all..period. Not a good thing to do, but I prolly would have threatened him I'd have his jingle bells in a paper bag to boot, if I discovered he was involved.

After the last two nights of "love confessions" I wouldn't be surprised. If they do, BD deserves every thing she will get from the union, besides STDs. :loser:If my daughter had gone missing and then I later learned my "awesone" bf had quit his job the same day.......his butt and belongs would of been out on the front yard. I wouldn't have been in contact with him at all..period. Not a good thing to do, but I prolly would have threatened him I'd have his jingle bells in a paper bag to boot, if I discovered he was involved.

Not if you were BD and he was your coverman....

I'm tellin' ya.......I fully expect a wedding.
There has to be a divorce first. Well, unless BD thinks like Elisa Baker and can pass off CD as her brother!!!!

Oh brother.....................

There has to be a divorce first. Well, unless BD thinks like Elisa Baker and can pass off CD as her brother!!!!

Oh brother.....................

WOO....I have to respectfully ask you to please refrain from giving these people ideas. k, thanks.

[I’ve been sitting on my hands for a month and now they’ve gotten loose and, warning, my feet are stepping up on my soapbox and, warning, I am very angry about this case!]

These vile shenanigans have gone on far too long!! Hailey is missing and, for two months, BD and SA appear to have just been intentionally wasting time, not cooperating with LE, not actively clearing themselves of suspicion, muddying the water, causing confusion, filling in time gaps, non-explaining newly released facts, etc. Not one word can be trusted from either of them!

For some time, I have believed that BD was involved in the cover-up of HD’s demise and disposal.

For a couple weeks now and predominately due to BD’s persistence in her stance on protecting SA, I suspected and now believe BD was/is more culpable than SA of whatever happened to HD. I believe BD is fiercely covering for her own deadly actions (intentional or not) to HD. I believe SA is the likely party responsible for the disposal of the body. And, I fear HD’s body will never be found without a confession with directions to HD’s remains.

Fess up Billie or Shawn – bring Hailey home – gently place her so she can rest in peace – bring closure to this horrific mess and for those who truly care about and love Hailey!

In addition, I hope ALL involved in the vile *advertiser censored* are prosecuted, convicted and sharply punished!

I am disgusted by the sum total of all of these peoples’ actions, choices of entertainment, “hobbies”, vices, lack of responsibility taking, negative influence on children, drama-making, lies, etc.

This whole case has made me feel as though I am watching a disgustingly base, bad movie where, in addition, the viewers’ emotions are toyed with and pushed to react in an unnatural, forced sort of way - manipulated.

MOO MOO MOO

[Stepping off soapbox and firmly sitting on hands!]

I'm really getting tired of repeated warnings and finding rumor and FB posts being discussed in this forum. I'm not writing anymore PM's folks. I'm not warning anymore. Parking Lot stays in the Parking Lot no exceptions unless a moderator tells you it is OK.

I'm really getting tired of repeated warnings and finding rumor and FB posts being discussed in this forum. I'm not writing anymore PM's folks. I'm not warning anymore. Parking Lot stays in the Parking Lot no exceptions unless a moderator tells you it is OK.

Sorry - I'm the one that mentioned it. I happened to come across it this morning and new it had been discussed and thought it was this thread. I apologize for mixing the 2 up. I keep too many tabs open at once I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018